MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Dad how was lunch?

I’m assuming yuh meant Dada not dad..LOL

Lunch was good but the fancy lunch is next week I think the 15th. Yesterday was movies and Cheesecake Factory. I enjoy the Cheesecake factory their menu is just too darn long. I had Cookie Dough Cheesecake and it was so good I want to go back and get another piece matter of fact I want to buy a whole one now.

Umm never mind my co-worker just told me those things are like 50 bucks and up.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning JG! Yes, I know. All we can do is tell the truth...in the end I do believe that love does conquer all.

I wish you well, DW.

she no really mean it ! :devil:

Wow!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
done know..mi meany from mawning..well not mean just real! thanks chica...how yuh doing? hwo di belly..yuh knwo wah yuh a have?

The belly good :D

It's a baby girl, mi know from long time, whe yuh been? :innocent:

Her name is going to be Lilla, after his mother :luv:

Timeline
I had Cookie Dough Cheesecake and it was so good I want to go back and get another piece matter of fact I want to buy a whole one now.

Umm never mind my co-worker just told me those things are like 50 bucks and up.

CHEESECAKE!!!!! :crying:

Timeline
Good morning JG! Yes, I know. All we can do is tell the truth...in the end I do believe that love does conquer all.

I wish you well, DW.

she no really mean it ! :devil:

Hmmmm....someone told me you might rear your beastly head soon!

How are you, my friend? Miss you on here.

The cards are really nice JG and you made them yourself????

Wow nice....

that's how I relax.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

OMG! I just had the best sandwich for lunch... fresh mozzarella, mesculin, sweet onions, yellow peppers and this spicy apple pepper chutney! I want more!!

Philly... I am sorry about your family stuff. You know Louis and I have been arguing about Tierra lately. He gets on her about EVERYTHING and when I ask him to cool out it usually ends up in a big argument. I am not sure what to do. I have tried to tell him that he needs to show more love, patience and caring... dont sweat the small stuff. Of course he thinks my way is all wrong... * sigh * .... one day at a time!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
:D

I got to meet JaHoney and Ms.Nelly :thumbs:

Honey told me she met you in person. I would love to meet Honey in person she sounds like a hoot.

Your trip sounds so sweet :crying: .

I didn't get to spend much time with her, but she spot mi from a mile away an come up chat bout she see big belly ooman with rasta boy and think it must be me :rofl:

Honey :D

All I could think is lawd what a way she pretty!! :thumbs:

Timeline
Philly... I am sorry about your family stuff. You know Louis and I have been arguing about Tierra lately. He gets on her about EVERYTHING and when I ask him to cool out it usually ends up in a big argument. I am not sure what to do. I have tried to tell him that he needs to show more love, patience and caring... dont sweat the small stuff. Of course he thinks my way is all wrong... * sigh * .... one day at a time!

awwww Cat :(

That makes me sad... To me it always seems like he is so good with her...

It will work out (((hugs)))

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here's what I did last night:

Chad's birthday card.

Chadsbirthdaycard.jpg

He's going to be 13. He's autistic and gets a kick out of yellow cars. Says he's going to get one when he can drive.

What do you think?

My fireman's Christmas card:

ChucksChristmasCard.jpg

Nice Job, man you are good!

Filed: Timeline

awwww Cat :(

That makes me sad... To me it always seems like he is so good with her...

It will work out (((hugs)))

in this American culture its easier to say dont sweat the small stuff..we have to remember the step parent is looked at as the outsider..ur child will play on the fact UR MY MOM and HE"S NOT MY DAD..u have to set the rules and make sur eshe gets it..if he "gets" on for something..make sure u speak about it..don't dismiss his discipline...in the future ur going to need his backing and he wont give it because u have set the pace of "its not that serious"..one day it will be THAT serious..Tierra is a big girl..she understands..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.