MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

We have some interviews this week! I know Caramel's was sometime today and I know there is suppose to be one other Yardie that changed their original date and got Dec. 22 but I can't remember whom, was it Newly? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay sorry for the change of profile, but i gotta perserve my spot in the top 10 posters .. some of yall chat tuh much.. gonna sneak up and gank me for my spot LMAO!!!!!!!

SHOOT..as much as i chat under thisislove.. i might sneak up and gank myself!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whappen to mrs buggy anyway?

ha. she say di same ting bout you! she good tho, she gets on FB...

Glad you made it safely! Yes, I'm done considering Igive all through the year so that by time Christmas comes I'm just trying to reflect and focus on the upcoming year.

me too dens.. :thumbs:

i have never made christmas such a big thing when it comes to gift giving..

Timeline
I'm sorry but that made me :rofl:

Yep. Finished the last thing I had to make over the weekend. Everything is wrapped and/or mailed.

Sus....package in the mail for you today.

I was teasing :whistle:

Your package is not in the mail yet - I was a total slug all weekend, never left the couch!

Friday afternoon I spent a few hours sorting cards with the Holiday Mail for Heroes Program (where people send cards to the soldiers overseas). My company sponsors the program - we had to sort through and redact addresses, organize them by where they went, and remove anti-war / inappropriate ones -

The cards from the kids were so so cute - each division of my company took a slot to sort - we were supposed to give an hour, but most of us worked 2-3 - we were laughing so hard at what the kids wrote, and the questions they would ask -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i would say yes mstee..

in my research on the board.. sometimes you get a IO that thinks they hold merit, other times not..

my IO would not look at the letters from others i noticed, she didn't say it, she just left in on the desk when i offered it ..

she was more interested in the official stuff..

Thank you Q - this means alot, you know Im slow :rofl:

Timeline

Did anyone else just get a text message from some numbers saying:

Free Ringyard calling credits! Visit ringyard.com or call 678-***-****. Offer expires 12/31/09.

Guess I'll go check it out.

Back. Okay... it's not that big a deal:

How does it work?

Simply buy $20 dollars or more ringyard credits and receive matching bonus credits for every

dollar you spend. The more dollars you spend, the more ringyard bonus credits you'll receive.

It's easy! We did the calculations for you:

Buy $20 to receive 120 credits. Reg. 100 credits

Buy $25 to receive 150 credits. Reg. 125 credits

Buy $50 to receive 300 credits. Reg. 250 credits

Buy $100 to receive 600 credits. Reg. 500 credits

Buy $150 to receive 900 credits. Reg. 750 credits

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I was teasing :whistle:

Your package is not in the mail yet - I was a total slug all weekend, never left the couch!

Friday afternoon I spent a few hours sorting cards with the Holiday Mail for Heroes Program (where people send cards to the soldiers overseas). My company sponsors the program - we had to sort through and redact addresses, organize them by where they went, and remove anti-war / inappropriate ones -

The cards from the kids were so so cute - each division of my company took a slot to sort - we were supposed to give an hour, but most of us worked 2-3 - we were laughing so hard at what the kids wrote, and the questions they would ask -

You think my package was in response to anything you did or said? You know me better then that.

Mine is a birthday present. Hopefully by Wednesday.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
You think my package was in response to anything you did or said? You know me better then that.

Mine is a birthday present. Hopefully by Wednesday.

LOL - No, didn't mean yours was in response to something - I just have something for you, but didn't get it mailed this weekend :innocent:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Lady C, sounds like you guys got some fun times ahead! Awww...so sweet!

Dens my family is a MEGA(on my dad side my grandparnts have 45 garandchildren) family so anything can pop up at anytime. But we will be having lots of fun....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I also read in the guidelines, you can take a chance of getting RFE if you don't do the medical...

I think the medical is redundant....

It seemed that for a while, many people weren't getting RFEs for that. But lately, I've been reading the thread for Oct/Nov AOS filers and a lot of people are getting RFEs for the medical even if they DO submit the I-693!! That's deeply concerning. The gov needs to fix that whole process around the I-693 form & who needs it.

And you're right about it being redundant. Just a way for the civil surgeons (many who seem clueless about what they have to fill out) to make money.

----------

I'm about to make my second post office trip today. I hope this time the line isn't as long. Earlier, I got ther 10 min before the post office opened and there was a lengthy line. :no:

we got a RFE on saturday about medical

:(

so, we gotta get a whole 'nother medical done

Hey Philly, Q, Lady, Dan, JG! :star: I am in such a great mood today! TODAY would be the day I could take over the world!! :lol:

Hey Mrs P (((((waving)))))

Girl, that man is crazy! :lol: Since he has been here I have NEVER had so much food in the house! My sister comes over to go "shopping" from my freezer and pantry! :lol:He actually realized the other day that he hasn't been hungry since he's been here...cause there were those times when he would go a week or maybe more w/ no food....I told him the least I could do was not let him starve while he was here! :unsure:

awweee Mrs P that is so sweet reminds me of us we go shopping in my Mom's freezer LOL she shops like she is feeding an army and it's only her , the boyfriend and the cat so it must be :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Hey Mrs P (((((waving)))))

awweee Mrs P that is so sweet reminds me of us we go shopping in my Mom's freezer LOL she shops like she is feeding an army and it's only her , the boyfriend and the cat so it must be :luv:

I made dinner for my kids and we celebrated Christmas, just us, yesterday. Too much hoopla and people at my mom's on Christmas day to chat or see anything. I made:

Turkey

gravy

mashed potatoes

broccoli and cauliflower

rolls

stuffing

pumpkin pie

They said, who else is coming over? :unsure: I cook just like my mom!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

okay sorry for the change of profile, but i gotta perserve my spot in the top 10 posters .. some of yall chat tuh much.. gonna sneak up and gank me for my spot LMAO!!!!!!!

SHOOT..as much as i chat under thisislove.. i might sneak up and gank myself!!!

LOL I know thats right, I am slackin on my chatting why I don't have a 3rd heart is beyond me!

How was everyone's weekend? Anything fun and exciting happen?

Hey JG, naaaah just the snow and I hate it!!!! Hubby didn't seem to mind too much but he admit that was a lot of work digging out 2 houses and 3 vehicles. No More Snow!!! :angry:

:whistle:

oohh sounds good philly.. everybody is home right??? thats nice

Yes, my youngest went to his friend's house since his friend was snowed in over here this weekend plus he was going stir crazy LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Ha ha....I work for the catholic church.....we ALWAYS have a corkscrew somewhere around here!

You do not need to worry about accounts with both persons names. If you have them, you do. If not, no worries. It's just after marriage and sometimes before SSN. They are used to people not having all that. Lifting conditions is where you need that stuff.....in 2 more years.

They want to make sure you fulfilled the married part here.

Well Im going to do the bank account after we are married. He already has his SSN... thank you! Im asking because Im filing for AOS as soon as we get the certified copy of our marriage certificate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.