MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

JQ!!!!!!

For those of us that are getting no action can you PLEASE chill out on the jooking smiley pics PLEASE!!!!!!!

Kissteet…….

:rofl: :rofl: Dada yuh a mess LOL @ jooking smiley pics

I'm sipping on porridge, with a big smile on mi face :D bout to do some online shopping before I work on this project ughhhh

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

philly girl, im counting down too. and we are just at 50 degrees, LOL.. i don't like the winter.. but praise God anyhow.

had a blast this weekend.. my likkle girl was in the play and did FABULOUS!!! no thanks to her dad tho.. i ended up going to pick them up from the house myself, thankfully he wasn't there...and dropped them back after service..

YES he is STILL at the house.. he did not give me the key either.. i NOR my kids had seen or heard from him by sun, they have been staying at the house w/ his ppl.. so i guess he gonna stay till they put him out.. HECK IF I KNOW

i am washing my hands of it and just will save like a maniac so that my money will talk instead of my credit when im ready to buy another house in a year or two..

enjoy philly.. i would love to be at home, even in the snow.. i think???

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I would love to be licensed to carry but afraid I would shoot myself in the big toe :rofl:

Ive always wanted to be an event planner and may do so one day!

MsTee’s its my passion. I can watch shows all day long. Whose Wedding Is It was on all weekend long and my kids got so tired of me watching it. Umm that is why we have another tv leave me alone will you. Every year I say this is the year I’m going to do it and every year I’m saying the same thing bout next year.

DADA hey girl I'm working from home yay!

Hey Philly!!!!!

OMG isnt that the best???? Nothing like working in PJ's!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
philly girl, im counting down too. and we are just at 50 degrees, LOL.. i don't like the winter.. but praise God anyhow.

had a blast this weekend.. my likkle girl was in the play and did FABULOUS!!! no thanks to her dad tho.. i ended up going to pick them up from the house myself, thankfully he wasn't there...and dropped them back after service..

YES he is STILL at the house.. he did not give me the key either.. i NOR my kids had seen or heard from him by sun, they have been staying at the house w/ his ppl.. so i guess he gonna stay till they put him out.. HECK IF I KNOW

i am washing my hands of it and just will save like a maniac so that my money will talk instead of my credit when im ready to buy another house in a year or two..

enjoy philly.. i would love to be at home, even in the snow.. i think???

Q I hope he doesn’t plan on doing that to them for the holidays. Man there Xmas will be horrible!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay question:

For AOS, I am following the guidelines here, but what happens after you file? You get a NO1A and then what?

You wait.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Yes Nat cause I'm home and no out in that snowy mess :dance: and watching my Novellas this is a fabulous Monday indeed! Now Tues-Thurs may not be so fabulous LOL

You aren't off on Thursday?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Q I hope he doesn’t plan on doing that to them for the holidays. Man there Xmas will be horrible!

d.. you know he has never been big on holidays so he won't make or break it.. his mom, dad and HOSTS of aunts, uncles, cousins always come over to the house (my old house :whistle: ) and have xmas, the kids LOVE it with them.. food, dancing and lots of kids.. they don't even miss him..

otherwise you know i would be over there getting my babies.. :angry:

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

Timeline

we weren't off on thurs at first either nat.. but i guess somebody high up got some holiday cheer, we were just let off a couple of weeks ago

d.. you should start while ur working girl.. doesn't the bride have to give you a down payment to help pay for stuff.. only thing you gotta start off with is some cards to the get word out right?? Let this be your year of action girl.. you really love it and would be good at it i think

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Timeline
good morning all..

mstee..

after you get ur NOA's for your apps

then you will get a biometrics appt for ur hubby to get his pic and fingerprints done

thats when the waiting starts..

the appt is usually 30 days from the notice.. then you get the ead few days/weeks after that, along w/ the advanced

parole..

then you get interview notice OR notice that you have been transferred to CSC where you don't have to have an interview

Thanks Q!!! I pray we don't get an interview. We have been lucky so far in the process except when were put into AP for 25 days :angry: , but Lord willing we wont have an interview...

Thanks so much for the help

Timeline
MsTee’s its my passion. I can watch shows all day long. Whose Wedding Is It was on all weekend long and my kids got so tired of me watching it. Umm that is why we have another tv leave me alone will you. Every year I say this is the year I’m going to do it and every year I’m saying the same thing bout next year.

Hey Philly!!!!!

OMG isnt that the best???? Nothing like working in PJ's!!!!!

I watch all the wedding shows to! Even got Steve watching them :)

Timeline

im hungry..

no bowl for my oatmeal, so i guess its doritos for breakfast :(

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Timeline
im hungry..

no bowl for my oatmeal, so i guess its doritos for breakfast :(

I also read in the guidelines, you can take a chance of getting RFE if you don't do the medical...

I think the medical is redundant....

Timeline
I also read in the guidelines, you can take a chance of getting RFE if you don't do the medical...

I think the medical is redundant....

It seemed that for a while, many people weren't getting RFEs for that. But lately, I've been reading the thread for Oct/Nov AOS filers and a lot of people are getting RFEs for the medical even if they DO submit the I-693!! That's deeply concerning. The gov needs to fix that whole process around the I-693 form & who needs it.

And you're right about it being redundant. Just a way for the civil surgeons (many who seem clueless about what they have to fill out) to make money.

----------

I'm about to make my second post office trip today. I hope this time the line isn't as long. Earlier, I got ther 10 min before the post office opened and there was a lengthy line. :no:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.