MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies !!! Hope all is well with each of you!!!

BTW: Quite Claim doesnt always work. My parents did it and My Moms title/deed to her house came 6 years after divorce with my Dads name on it. Was told in Illinois (St. Clair County) will recognize of tax purposes but most mortgage companies still recognize parties who orginate the loan as being liable.....

Any Who have a good one "Er Body" ;)

JOURNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been??????

In Negril until Monday then to Stl for xmas then back to Negril Dec 28th for a wedding Dec 31st then back to Stl Jan 11th then back to Negril for 3 Weddings and then back to stl ...... so on and so on... How have you been. Your hair is cute on the pic!! I am waving " My I am Woman AND and I AM fly as hell" at you JG..

So thankful

wow journee..your business is really taking off.. you have a green thumb for self employment girl

WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayne need a touch up on them dreds too.DANG. jq.. you gotta find a better pic.. NO FAIR.. lol

When I left Corporate America I BECAME SERIOUS AS HELL NOT TO RETURN!!! ;) So WE work!!! But I cant fake it. I love every minute

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

BTW: Quite Claim doesnt always work. My parents did it and My Moms title/deed to her house came 6 years after divorce with my Dads name on it. Was told in Illinois (St. Clair County) will recognize of tax purposes but most mortgage companies still recognize parties who orginate the loan as being liable.....

In Negril until Monday then to Stl for xmas then back to Negril Dec 28th for a wedding Dec 31st then back to Stl Jan 11th then back to Negril for 3 Weddings and then back to stl ...... so on and so on... How have you been. Your hair is cute on the pic!! I am waving " My I am Woman AND and I AM fly as hell" at you JG..

So thankful

wow journee..your business is really taking off.. you have a green thumb for self employment girl

WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayne need a touch up on them dreds too.DANG. jq.. you gotta find a better pic.. NO FAIR.. lol

When I left Corporate America I BECAME SERIOUS AS HELL NOT TO RETURN!!! ;) So WE work!!! But I cant fake it. I love every minute

AND I AM SO THANKFUL LORD!!!!

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HEY JOURNEE!!

THANKS JG... REALLLYYYYYYY..

i can stay 3 more years, no problem!!! i know we will need more than 4 bedrooms when roger files for the boys, but i don't see that happening that much quicker than 3 years

and you right dada, at first roger said outright NO.. he didn't want to live there, but he reconsidered after a heart to heart w/ a good friend.. my credit is becoming more important to me esp since i don't have the ex to lean on anymore and roger's credit is just beginning.. i really hope i can keep from foreclosing but if not, i know what God has for me, it is for me in DUE TIME lol

u right dada.. the ex might try to burn it down.. lmao..

jq..why you gotta post that pic of lil wayne!!! you know we all have some "not so hot" looking days LOL, yeah his tattos are a bit much.. LOL

hey ells!!!

Good luck, my friend.

So thankful

So, it is going well I assume. Happy for you.

There's a story behind that picture. Not for public though. :devil:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
HEY JOURNEE!!

i can stay 3 more years, no problem!!! i know we will need more than 4 bedrooms when roger files for the boys, but i don't see that happening that much quicker than 3 years

and you right dada, at first roger said outright NO.. he didn't want to live there, but he reconsidered after a heart to heart w/ a good friend.. my credit is becoming more important to me esp since i don't have the ex to lean on anymore and roger's credit is just beginning.. i really hope i can keep from foreclosing but if not, i know what God has for me, it is for me in DUE TIME lol

jq..why you gotta post that pic of lil wayne!!! you know we all have some "not so hot" looking days LOL, yeah his tattos are a bit much.. LOL

hey ells!!!

Good luck, my friend.

So thankful

So, it is going well I assume. Happy for you.

There's a story behind that picture. Not for public though. :devil:

Baby (In my Loudest Monique Voice) , I feel that story in My Heart!!! And you deserve every moment of it! ;0) Live your life girl you dont need no man to validate you. That is why Real Women dont miss a beat. We just keep on Drummin ;)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies,

I hope everyone is doing well. Had a trying week, but all is well. Someone broke in my house yesterday, while Ivan was home. God is good because they didn't take anything and nonone was hurt. But they did come up the stairs, open my bedroom door and when Ivan yelled out...They ran out of the front door. So I'm thankful nothing bad happened, but we are a little shaken. Needless to say, we have to protect our family so we purchased a 45mm yesterday and will be getting an alarm installed on Monday. I can't stress enough to protect yourselves and your family because my subdivision is pretty quiet and we were not exempt from someone breaking in. Luckily, this crime was not random and we have a good idea who did it. But anyway, I will have to explain that later. On a good note, we did apply for Ivan's SS card and we have set a wedding date. We will have a small ceremony in Las Vegas on January 16, 2009 so JaQ we are coming your way. And our formal ceremony will be September 4, 2009. If I don't get a chance to get back on have a wonderful holiday!!!

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks jg.. you research girl??.. i been on this internet for 2 days straight since i found out LOL

i am gonna see if i can round up enough money to stop foreclosure, when i talked to them they said they need all of the money ($6000) but if i tell them what my plan is, im thinking they might work w/ me??

and we've owned the house 7 years.. would I still qualify???

Do you have a 401k you can borrow from? I know ours has general purpose loans and loans regarding housing.

Timeline

living my life like its golden

living my life like its golden

thats the song i heard in my heart.. LOL

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline
JQ.......that 2nd guy........is that his belly button staring at me. It's giving me the creeps!

:blink:

JG you dont know who that it???????????????????????????????????????

Tyrese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t1548.gif :rofl:

Question what are these doing :blink:t1557.gifOUCH

JG!!!! He is hot!

Timeline

ya'll can have tyrese.. im not feeling sexual chocolate for some reason.. i dnt know what it is about him LOL

but he is FINE AS HECK tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

Timeline
Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Well, for the first time EVER on here I'm NOT going to go back & catch up & quote everything. So I'm just going to wish everyone with approvals, interviews, weddings, upcoming weddings & births & all of that good stuff CONGRATULATIONS!

Happy Birthday to kids, hubbies, wives & Yardies!

Praying for everyone going through tough times with family or personally (I've been reading enough to stay in the loop but not trying to catch up). You're in my prayers continually!

Okay, did I cover everything?

I'm so glad school is finished for a while. One class (geometry cause I forgot everything from high school) next semester & then on to figuring out what to do for a 'real' degree. Still can't seem to figure out what to major in...that was my problem in getting this AA out of the way & still a problem....just don't know what I want to do or focus on. Oh well, one of these days, God will give me the answer I've been asking for.

Just figure out what your passion is and try to think about getting paid to do something you are absolutely passionate about!!! Thats how I got stuck er umm I mean choosing to be a teacher! :rofl:

Timeline
thanks jg.. you research girl??.. i been on this internet for 2 days straight since i found out LOL

i am gonna see if i can round up enough money to stop foreclosure, when i talked to them they said they need all of the money ($6000) but if i tell them what my plan is, im thinking they might work w/ me??

PM Lawny

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

All right ladies. I am over and out for the day. Going to load up the truck and deliver our adopt a family presents to my Church.

I've been singing Christmas carols and giddy all day. So excited to do this.

Have a safe and happy weekend. Will see you all Monday.

Later

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
All right ladies. I am over and out for the day. Going to load up the truck and deliver our adopt a family presents to my Church.

I've been singing Christmas carols and giddy all day. So excited to do this.

Have a safe and happy weekend. Will see you all Monday.

Later

Have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Afternoon Yardies,

I hope everyone is doing well. Had a trying week, but all is well. Someone broke in my house yesterday, while Ivan was home. God is good because they didn't take anything and nonone was hurt. But they did come up the stairs, open my bedroom door and when Ivan yelled out...They ran out of the front door. So I'm thankful nothing bad happened, but we are a little shaken. Needless to say, we have to protect our family so we purchased a 45mm yesterday and will be getting an alarm installed on Monday. I can't stress enough to protect yourselves and your family because my subdivision is pretty quiet and we were not exempt from someone breaking in. Luckily, this crime was not random and we have a good idea who did it. But anyway, I will have to explain that later. On a good note, we did apply for Ivan's SS card and we have set a wedding date. We will have a small ceremony in Las Vegas on January 16, 2009 so JaQ we are coming your way. And our formal ceremony will be September 4, 2009. If I don't get a chance to get back on have a wonderful holiday!!!

Im sorry to hear that. Make sure you are licensed to carry. You don't want to take any risk, especially with your fiance being from a non-US citizen.. Gotta keep our men safe while they adjust!

Timeline
HEY JOURNEE!!

hey ells!!!

Hi Q!!

I think it's a good idea to keep the place as long as you can financially manage it. What a PUTZ your ex is for letting it get that far behind! If he was having it hard like that, he had a responsibility to tell you since it affects your credit. Some people...I tell ya! But anyway, if you can, my gut instincts tell me you should keep the place at least until the market settles some.

Have fun JG!! Hope today is better than yesterday! It has to be....it's FRIDAY! :dance:

Timeline

Do you have a 401k you can borrow from? I know ours has general purpose loans and loans regarding housing.

thanks ms tee.. we have something like that w/ the gubment, but i only start paying into it when i separated and decided to FINALLY take some financial independence :blush::bonk:

but I already hit it up for AOS.. :crying:

glad you got your shoes!.. dont feel bad.. i am just like you.. i just wanna show up and have somebody dress me next time around LOL

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.