MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lil-Wayne-Jail-Feb-9.jpg

Here you go MsTee :blink:

can you say turn me off. I know Q this ya boy but danmnmnm the tattoos are :wacko:

:rofl: I hot hot hot hot hot hothot hottttttt mess

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks jg.. you research girl??.. i been on this internet for 2 days straight since i found out LOL

i am gonna see if i can round up enough money to stop foreclosure, when i talked to them they said they need all of the money ($6000) but if i tell them what my plan is, im thinking they might work w/ me??

and we've owned the house 7 years.. would I still qualify???

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline
JQ.......that 2nd guy........is that his belly button staring at me. It's giving me the creeps!

:blink:

JG you dont know who that it???????????????????????????????????????

Tyrese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t1548.gif :rofl:

Question what are these doing :blink:t1557.gifOUCH

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hey Ladies !!! Hope all is well with each of you!!!

BTW: Quite Claim doesnt always work. My parents did it and My Moms title/deed to her house came 6 years after divorce with my Dads name on it. Was told in Illinois (St. Clair County) will recognize of tax purposes but most mortgage companies still recognize parties who orginate the loan as being liable.....

Any Who have a good one "Er Body" ;)

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
diptheria/tetanus jap!!

any realty/credit experts in the building..any advice or experiences or friends' experiences are welcomed..

as many of you know, i left my house cuz i could not afford it alone, the ex got it in the divorce (dummy, he can't afford it alone either) but would not to sell it or refinance to get my name off..

so now (after that child support kicked in) he says he can't afford to live there and is moving out.. i have agreed to sell it myself and all was looking good.. BEFORE i found out he is 4 mnths behind!!!!

so my prob is, foreclosure is a iminent(sp), but the mortgage co is unsure how long the process will take, might i be able to sell it in time??? its a nice house, totally redone after a fire BUT the economy is terrible..i dunno

w/ the child support, i can afford it, maybe i should refinance it in my name, and live there for a while until i can sell it?? (hubby disapproves, but is willing in order to keep my credit in tact) , maybe its not worth it to try and keep the house if after i get my other credit on track, the foreclosure won't look so bad???

Well I have no advice on the credit part you already know my ish is so bad I can’t even borrow a penny on it but I must say RG must luv yuh something awful to move in that house. Q you already know if RG moves in there then ur inbox is really going to fill up with insulting e-mails from hubby. Part of me has to wonder is it even worth the added stress.

Just plain evil he wasn’t helping you before especially with him not paying the mortgage either..

Timeline
thanks jg.. you research girl??.. i been on this internet for 2 days straight since i found out LOL

i am gonna see if i can round up enough money to stop foreclosure, when i talked to them they said they need all of the money ($6000) but if i tell them what my plan is, im thinking they might work w/ me??

and we've owned the house 7 years.. would I still qualify???

Absolutely, you qualify. You just have to OWN it for 3 more years after or you do have to pay it back to the government. Really, watch that. It's $6,500. More on this.......

You can amend your 2008 tax return NOW and apply for it.

Or, you can wait to do it on 2009's taxes. I chose to wait cause I filed joint 2008 and changed my name in 2009; but the house is all mine. Too complicated for the gov't to put all together I think.

I have heard rumors of it taking months to get the refund. They aren't exactly speedy about it.

I think they will work with you to stop forclosure. Explain to them you are working to keep it out of forclosure. If they forclose, they will most likely lose much more money then you being a little late in catching up. If the person you talk to says no, ask to talk to a supervisor.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Well, for the first time EVER on here I'm NOT going to go back & catch up & quote everything. So I'm just going to wish everyone with approvals, interviews, weddings, upcoming weddings & births & all of that good stuff CONGRATULATIONS!

Happy Birthday to kids, hubbies, wives & Yardies!

Praying for everyone going through tough times with family or personally (I've been reading enough to stay in the loop but not trying to catch up). You're in my prayers continually!

Okay, did I cover everything?

I'm so glad school is finished for a while. One class (geometry cause I forgot everything from high school) next semester & then on to figuring out what to do for a 'real' degree. Still can't seem to figure out what to major in...that was my problem in getting this AA out of the way & still a problem....just don't know what I want to do or focus on. Oh well, one of these days, God will give me the answer I've been asking for.

Timeline

[/size]

Good morning Everyone!!!!!!!!

JQ I said your pic was cute are you ignoring me on purpose???

:blink: Girl no, I didnt see that post

Thank you Dada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatdo u think about my hubby wantingto spend Xmas with my fam out of town, Do I need to feel guilty about being selfish?

Yes and no. He's trying to fit in and if he likes them and they like him, you are lucky. Enjoy it. There are other times to be alone with him. In fact, make the weekend before (this one!) or the weekend after or something like that YOUR special time.

I do that with my kids. We spend so much family time over the holidays, we are having a big dinner and opening presents this Sunday.....just us.

Your right JG he is trying to fit in and its working like a puzzle, they love him. So I m going to respect that. At least it is MY family that I also get to share the holidays with.

JQ I said your pic was cute are you ignoring me on purpose???

:blink: Girl no, I didnt see that post

Thank you Dada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatdo u think about my hubby wanting to spend Xmas with my fam out of town, Do I need to feel guilty about being selfish?

Honestly I think that is sweet of him. It sounds like he likes your family and he really just wants to fit in. Maybe he thinks that you really want to be with them but because of them you would nix on it. It would be so funny if he felt as though he was doing you a favor and here you were fine with staying home for the holidays,.

God wiling you will have so many more Xmas’s to share together. You two are going to grow old together so if he wants to go this year fine. Tell him next year it’s your turn to decide.

Hey make the best of it and see if while at your moms you can be naughty WITHOUT getting caught. Sounds like a fun game to me.. LOL

:ph34r: Yes Girl I am. :devil:t1520.gifShhh!

Irie, I can understand that :lol: Denton is slim as well. Poe baby, my family going to be feeding him all that southern food trying to get some weight on him. :blush:

Steve an old skinny azz too.. Im trying to fatten him up lol

Girl my man been here for 4months still cant gain no wait, so he been buying the Ensure Plus :rofl: My poe stick :rofl:

Hi guests and anonymous users...*waiving*

Wondering what JQ is going to do to get me in trouble today! :rofl:

treysongz3.jpg:whistle:tyrese-gibson-11.jpg:whistle: What you talking about MsTee.

not tyrese He is my weakness - Damn you JQ!!!! *thinkin Im so glad Steve doesn't come on this site* lol

Timeline

BTW: Quite Claim doesnt always work. My parents did it and My Moms title/deed to her house came 6 years after divorce with my Dads name on it. Was told in Illinois (St. Clair County) will recognize of tax purposes but most mortgage companies still recognize parties who orginate the loan as being liable.....

JOURNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been??????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lil-Wayne-Jail-Feb-9.jpg

can you say turn me off. I know Q this ya boy but danmnmnm the tattoos are :wacko:

I'll pass thank you, he does have a sexiness to him but nah TYRESE does it for it...

Timeline
Lil-Wayne-Jail-Feb-9.jpg

I'll pass thank you, he does have a sexiness to him but nah TYRESE does it for it...

That guy looks like a kid who was given a marker to play with!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

HEY JOURNEE!!

THANKS JG... REALLLYYYYYYY..

i can stay 3 more years, no problem!!! i know we will need more than 4 bedrooms when roger files for the boys, but i don't see that happening that much quicker than 3 years

and you right dada, at first roger said outright NO.. he didn't want to live there, but he reconsidered after a heart to heart w/ a good friend.. my credit is becoming more important to me esp since i don't have the ex to lean on anymore and roger's credit is just beginning.. i really hope i can keep from foreclosing but if not, i know what God has for me, it is for me in DUE TIME lol

u right dada.. the ex might try to burn it down.. lmao..

jq..why you gotta post that pic of lil wayne!!! you know we all have some "not so hot" looking days LOL, yeah his tattos are a bit much.. LOL

hey ells!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

Timeline

In Negril until Monday then to Stl for xmas then back to Negril Dec 28th for a wedding Dec 31st then back to Stl Jan 11th then back to Negril for 3 Weddings and then back to stl ...... so on and so on... How have you been. Your hair is cute on the pic!! I am waving " My I am Woman AND and I AM fly as hell" at you JG..

So thankful

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline
Lil-Wayne-Jail-Feb-9.jpg

That guy looks like a kid who was given a marker to play with!!!!!

FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Timeline

In Negril until Monday then to Stl for xmas then back to Negril Dec 28th for a wedding Dec 31st then back to Stl Jan 11th then back to Negril for 3 Weddings and then back to stl ...... so on and so on... How have you been. Your hair is cute on the pic!! I am waving " My I am Woman AND and I AM fly as hell" at you JG..

So thankful

wow journee..your business is really taking off.. you have a green thumb for self employment girl

WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayne need a touch up on them dreds too.DANG. jq.. you gotta find a better pic.. NO FAIR.. lol

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.