MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG-- No I wouldn't have him out there to shovel snow, but he isnt gonna want me out there doing it either. Tank (the dog) can't shovel. Somebody gotta do it. So we will be out there together moe than likely.

Ire--Eric applied to volunteer at the red cross. Keep fingers crossed. Still haven't figured out how to get him to and from when he get the position. He might have to get a bus pass. With me having this long commute, might be the only option left.

JAPrincess--Have him to his own doctor and get vaccines it is much cheaper. Probably where that $15000 fee comes from.

We started our counseling with my pastor last night. I think it is going to be very interesting. I go for my solo session on the 30th.

What I meant was, he will be so excited about the snow, shovelling will be the last thing on his mind. He's going to run around like a kid.

I can remember Andre waking me up in the wee hours of the morning to tell me excitedly it was snowing. I was like yeah, yeah, it will still be there in 4 hours when I have to get up for work. I went back to bed. He ran outside to play in it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies!!!

YAY we finally made it to Friday. Today is my daughter Marley's birthday so I will be off at 1:00 to spoil her as much as I can.

:star: Happy Birthday Marley :star:

JG-- No I wouldn't have him out there to shovel snow, but he isnt gonna want me out there doing it either. Tank (the dog) can't shovel. Somebody gotta do it. So we will be out there together moe than likely.

Ire--Eric applied to volunteer at the red cross. Keep fingers crossed. Still haven't figured out how to get him to and from when he get the position. He might have to get a bus pass. With me having this long commute, might be the only option left.

JAPrincess--Have him to his own doctor and get vaccines it is much cheaper. Probably where that $15000 fee comes from.

We started our counseling with my pastor last night. I think it is going to be very interesting. I go for my solo session on the 30th.

Good luck on your session

Guys have we had any recent approvals? I know some Yardies had some interviews recently... :unsure:

Im still waiting to hear from Spanglas..her interview was on the 14th

and MoMo and Acroy

Mama... Louis would take the bus in a second.. but it doesnt run where we live. We are too far out of the city. He only works 7 miles from here but I just dont like going out in the am to start the car when it is so cold.

I don't think he will ever get his DL.

girl I had the driving manual waiting for Eric when he first walked through the door. I don't think he looked at it though. He keeps saying that he can use his driving license. After I told him the lady at DMV said that he will have to take the behind the wheel test and the written test. So we will see what happens.

I am still waiting to see if he needs SSC to take driving classes. The company hasn't called me back yet.

I have Steve studying it too!

Mama... Louis would take the bus in a second.. but it doesnt run where we live. We are too far out of the city. He only works 7 miles from here but I just dont like going out in the am to start the car when it is so cold.

girl I had the driving manual waiting for Eric when he first walked through the door. I don't think he looked at it though. He keeps saying that he can use his driving license. After I told him the lady at DMV said that he will have to take the behind the wheel test and the written test. So we will see what happens.

I am still waiting to see if he needs SSC to take driving classes. The company hasn't called me back yet.

Louis has NEVER had a driver's license. He never drove. He took the permit test 3 times and got fed up. He has read the manual back and forth. I don't understand what the problem is and he gets so upset he wont talk about it.

So I guess I will be drivin' Mr Francis.. for ever!!!!!

lol

Timeline

Morning!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I got a bunch of little stuff for the bf....

A sweatshirt

Forks cause the one's in his apartment are #######

"The Road" by Cormac McCarthy

a toolbox he wanted

Some cologne that has not been popular since the 1990's and cost me a day of searching online and a fortune to have shipped to me............geez, but he loves it. The lady at Walgreens actually lauged in my face when I asked if they still carried it. She said, um, I haven't seen that in 10 years here.

I made him ornaments with his kids pictures on them.

I made him a 2010 calendar with his family's pictures on the pages, which when 2010 over, I will make put in scrapbook page protectors and make him a scrapbook.

sounds nice.

Timeline
I see your answer now Mstee. Let God handle it? He can handle it later.... Mom would handle it NOW!

I know! What kind of answer is letting God handle it when it comes to disciplining your child??? I could see if this was a grown woman, but she's still your daughter. That answer is a cop-out. (Not sure why it aggravated me, so, though.)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Where is that dayum Dillion at :angry: my dad suggested old country buffet for our dinner.. You talked to him didn't you :rofl:

Where is that dayum Dillion at :angry: my dad suggested old country buffet for our dinner.. You talked to him didn't you :rofl:

But, I think thats where we are going! :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Andred needed it for lessons because he had to have his permit first and they wouldn't give him that without SS card.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Finesse, I was in labor over 20 hours with my son and then they took him emergency c-section. On Monday my doc was talking about the complications with a vaginal birth after c-section and that my risk is higher for having the uterus rupture due to the hard labor I had last time :blink: he said the baby almost never survives when the uterus ruptures... that made up my mind... :(

JAEnglish the Jamaica Survival thread says these are the vaccines required, he is 27

PORTANT NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

-- Acellular pertussis

-- Hepatitis A

-- Hepatitis B

-- Human papillomavirus (HPV)

-- Influenza

-- Influenza type b (Hib)

-- Measles

-- Meningococcal

-- Mumps

-- Pneumococcal

-- Pertussis

-- Polio

-- Rotovirus

-- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids

-- Varicella

-- Zoster

:unsure:

Timeline

(F) ((((dillon))) (F)

(L) Happy Birthday to my girl Marley (L)

HappyBirthday8.gif

I know you have reason to remember why this day is hard for me, but you don't have to...

Thank you for thinking of me and sending me that message (L)

spoil her rotten and take some pics!! I wanna see her :wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did your hubby answer the questions and discuss the topics are did he look at the pastor like :blink:

He answered most of the questions. I only answered maybe three questions. All the rest were directed towards Eric. The pastor had a look :blink: on his face. I guess he wasn't expecting Eric to be so intellegent. I don't know. But he was suprised once Eric started speaking.

Irie-- That is too funny!!!! :rofl: I hope Eric passes the test.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Finesse, I was in labor over 20 hours with my son and then they took him emergency c-section. On Monday my doc was talking about the complications with a vaginal birth after c-section and that my risk is higher for having the uterus rupture due to the hard labor I had last time :blink: he said the baby almost never survives when the uterus ruptures... that made up my mind... :(

JAEnglish the Jamaica Survival thread says these are the vaccines required, he is 27

PORTANT NOTICE TO IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS CONCERNING VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS

United States immigration law requires immigrant visa applicants to obtain certain vaccinations (listed below) prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa. Panel physicians who conduct medical examinations of immigrant visa applicants are required to verify that immigrant visa applicants have met the vaccination requirements, or that it is medically inappropriate for the visa applicant to receive one or more of the listed vaccinations:

-- Acellular pertussis

-- Hepatitis A

-- Hepatitis B

-- Human papillomavirus (HPV)

-- Influenza

-- Influenza type b (Hib)

-- Measles

-- Meningococcal

-- Mumps

-- Pneumococcal

-- Pertussis

-- Polio

-- Rotovirus

-- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids

-- Varicella

-- Zoster

:unsure:

Just have him write the list down and ask his local doctor how much they charge.....BOUND to be cheaper than the medical center...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

JG... I got Louis a touch screan Mp3 player.. I found a nice one online for $63 so it isnt a fancy ipod but he doesnt care. :)

He got a new down coat, a watch and his ticket to St Lucia!

He knows about everything but the Mp3 player so I hope he likes it.

Hey Irie (waving) Awesome gifts. I'm sure he is going to love the MP3 player.

Thanks.. he picked out the down coat. I like it .. but he is so slim.. when he wears it it makes me laugh. I try not to...

Irie, I can understand that :lol: Denton is slim as well. Poe baby, my family going to be feeding him all that southern food trying to get some weight on him. :blush:

That's too cute how you say Louis picked out his coat himself...awww!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What I meant was, he will be so excited about the snow, shovelling will be the last thing on his mind. He's going to run around like a kid.

I can remember Andre waking me up in the wee hours of the morning to tell me excitedly it was snowing. I was like yeah, yeah, it will still be there in 4 hours when I have to get up for work. I went back to bed. He ran outside to play in it.

I hope he doesn't wake me up. I would never be able to go back to sleep. But I will fill you in, tomorrow. I will have to go buy some batteries for my camera. Oh no. I will just video tape it. :P

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

I just called Dave and Buster's. Waiting on a response... :whistle:

I love D&B!!! Keep us posted!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.