Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have seen the list of vaccinations required, but it says based on age some may not be required, so I am confused still as to what ones he needs to get...

I also thought about having him call Kingston for the medical, I have seen occasions where they were more reasonable... :unsure:

Morning Yardies.....we will be snowed in this weekend..... :crying:

Good morning Lady C! You say that like its a bad thing :devil:

freaky minds think alike.... :lol:

Good morning Finesse! Okay, ain't no shame in my game.... :devil:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning JaP!! How di belly? yuh only come around now when ya need something?

:lol:

a so mi stay :whistle:

nah man, mi come round at night time when yuh having sexy parties :crying:

The belly good (L)

Scheduled for a c-section Jan 4th at 8am :wow:

I gotta go get the boy off to school... be back soon...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning, to further the situation, the child has stolen from Walmart and had gotten away with it in the past.... :blink: #######??? her mom said she is going to let God handle it.... :blink: likkle more yall

#######?? My child would be seeing God in the next five minutes - Then he could handle it, but I would make sure she was there!

Exactly, Im so sick from this mess. Im really upset and angry at the same time. I just don't get it

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all..

pray everyone is doing well..

just skimming thru trying to stay on top a tings...

be blessed

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline
Well my good news is:

I GOT MY SHOES :dance::dance::dance:

Bad news is, they didn't have the shoes I originally wanted :angry: but the fact is... I GOT SHOES!!!! :rofl: Pic on FB

On a bad note: I took one of my daughters friends with us and she STOLE from the store. I was horrified! The state police kept her. I went to tell

her mom but she already knew. This girl has always been respectful and kind, I can't understand why she did it. She is the youngest of 6 kids and gets everything she wants..... I just don't understand it......

GIRL......my little (14) niece, did the same thing last weekend....same situation, very respectful, is spoiled rotten and even had $ in her pocket but didn't want to spend it....was buying a Christmas present for her little sister. I guess from what I can understand...it is becoming a common thing ....she said girls at school are always bragging on how they did it... it is so strange....

First off, congrats MsTee on the shoe selection. I need to check them out on FB!

Secondly, MsTee and Jamerican, that is not a good look at all. These kids today!!!! :blink:

Right... ugh

Sorry I left so quickly this morning. My boss was asking me to do some work. So since I was at work I complied...LOL!!!!

DaDa--No this is not the first time living with a man. But this is the first time wanting it to work out. I don't really like the roommate thing so I always lived alone besides the two boyfriends that didn't make the cut living with me. I have to get used to ours and we. My mind is still set on My, Mine, I. Once I am over that hurdle I think things will go fine.

JAprincess--we are happy for you girl. Good things come to those who wait. CONGRATS!!!!!!

Myra--Welcome to the yardie thread. I think the people on here have been through everything under the sun, so WE can be your lawyers. Free of charge.

Christmas plans, we really don't have any. I would tell yall what I got Eric, but since he is own here more than me, I can't. But I know that he (you) will like it. We just have a simple day really, go to my mom and dad's for dinner and watch the two of them open their gifts. I finally turned in my angle tree gifts. The little girl I had is going to very happy, I got everything on her list. My pocket is screaming!!!!! :help: But it is for a good cause, so I am not complaining.

Well I am about to make this commute home. Chat with yall later!!!!

Now, I'm curious.........

all of you whose SO is NOT on here, what did you get them? Or are planning on getting them?

My gift is my hand in marriage. If that aint good enough I don't know what is lol

Good morning all..

pray everyone is doing well..

just skimming thru trying to stay on top a tings...

be blessed

Same to you! :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
25 really isn't that many. Do you have a Landry's? Italian Restaurants can usually accomodate too. I guess it depends on what kind of food you are looking for. A nice bar/restaurant can usually do it too. Too bad you aren't here. I know a decent hall you can get for a steal. I have connections!

I know its not and thats pissin me off even more :angry: Im working on a place now. I am trying for a variety because I know the Jamaican men aren't crazy about Italian or at least mine aint.

I second that MsTee, I told Denton we cool on the Christmas this year!!! :thumbs:

I will see him in a few weeks any ways! Yay!!!! :star:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Well my good news is:

I GOT MY SHOES :dance::dance::dance:

Bad news is, they didn't have the shoes I originally wanted :angry: but the fact is... I GOT SHOES!!!! :rofl: Pic on FB

On a bad note: I took one of my daughters friends with us and she STOLE from the store. I was horrified! The state police kept her. I went to tell

her mom but she already knew. This girl has always been respectful and kind, I can't understand why she did it. She is the youngest of 6 kids and gets everything she wants..... I just don't understand it......

YEA on the shoes! 'bout damn time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrr Jg lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning JaP!! How di belly? yuh only come around now when ya need something?

:lol:

a so mi stay :whistle:

nah man, mi come round at night time when yuh having sexy parties :crying:

The belly good (L)

Scheduled for a c-section Jan 4th at 8am :wow:

I gotta go get the boy off to school... be back soon...

whoah!! that is only a few weeks away!!! yuh ready? ow comes yuh affi ave c-section? mi scared a dat....

Timeline
Good morning JAP! They told Denton the same thing when he called to schedule his medical this week. He was able to locate his immunization card though and I believe that was the quote he was given as to how much it could cost (worse case). Has your SO had prior vaccines?

yes I made him get his vaccination card from long time but there were not many on there...

Steve didn't have many on his either and it ended up being 200.00 US

JaPrincess, post the link to the vaccines and his age....Will figure them out for you!!!

I know I needed

MMR

Hepatitis B

Chicken pox

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.