MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry I left so quickly this morning. My boss was asking me to do some work. So since I was at work I complied...LOL!!!!

DaDa--No this is not the first time living with a man. But this is the first time wanting it to work out. I don't really like the roommate thing so I always lived alone besides the two boyfriends that didn't make the cut living with me. I have to get used to ours and we. My mind is still set on My, Mine, I. Once I am over that hurdle I think things will go fine.

JAprincess--we are happy for you girl. Good things come to those who wait. CONGRATS!!!!!!

Myra--Welcome to the yardie thread. I think the people on here have been through everything under the sun, so WE can be your lawyers. Free of charge.

Christmas plans, we really don't have any. I would tell yall what I got Eric, but since he is own here more than me, I can't. But I know that he (you) will like it. We just have a simple day really, go to my mom and dad's for dinner and watch the two of them open their gifts. I finally turned in my angle tree gifts. The little girl I had is going to very happy, I got everything on her list. My pocket is screaming!!!!! :help: But it is for a good cause, so I am not complaining.

Well I am about to make this commute home. Chat with yall later!!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning ladies!

I spoke to my daughter's father last night.. I am so annoyed! He finally has a job and SHOULD be paying Child Support. (I called the state the other day and he owes us $7788) but I don't argue about that with him. So before Christmas was even close I told him I would manage the DSi if he could get Tierra a couple Moxie Girl dolls.... LAST NIGHT he tells me he didnt get them!!! GRRRRR. They should have been bought and sent a long time ago! And I had to ask him.. he didnt just come out and tell me. She would be happy with ONE doll. $20 at the most.

Oh he is useless.

SO now my mom is running out after work today to find her a doll... THANK GOD for Nana!!!! :)

OK..rant done! LOL....

Have a GREAT Thursday people!!!

OH hell to the naw! These men should be shame!!! Unfortunately I know exactly how you feel poor Tierra, the kids suffer in all this and these men don't care! Praise God we are blessed to take care of our family's without their sorry rasses!

Morning Yardies.

I thought the government finally got hip to this and blocked me. Whew!!!

I started my commute, so I have been burning up the interstate. Thank God my college courses are almost over for the year. It is hard to read 40 + pages when all you want to do is sleep.

Quick update: Things are going good. Eric and I are learning how to share our personal space. It is very hard for me, but I know it can be done. He got to witness one of my nightmares, I think it scared him. But he was holding me. Loved that. My dog likes him. I think my dog (Tank) is jealous. Every time Eric and I kiss the dog tries to get in the middle.

Hey Mamajew Glad to hear things are going well, sorry bout your nightmares Chica but that's what he is there for to support you! LOL @ the dog I feel you on the cat, my kitties all get in his spot on the bed as soon as he gets up, Hubby cyaan manage dem! :lol:

Ladies what is the name of the FB group and is it open for all to view?

Hey Dan Dan I accepted you :yes:

Me too but I'm still on here..LOL

LOL me too, I couldn't look at these spreadsheets any more so I'm catching up!

[quote name='dillon)-->

QUOTE (phillyfashionista'

Alright Ladies, I better go and get some work done.

Me too but I'm still on here..LOL

LOL me too, I couldn't look at these spreadsheets any more so I'm catching up!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Philly how are you going to offer JG some FEVA and you didn't even give us our FEVA yesterday that we asked for?

JG I hope you feel better and I hope the friend that you are worrying about comes through whatever they are going through.

LOL Dills sorry its been on crazy Day I'm sick of the sales people, they done stressed me out made me go buy unhealthy food UGHHHHH soon come!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Really? Do you shop at a suburbs WalMart? I only enjoy a WalMart experience if I'm going to one in the burbs. The two in the city here... every time I leave I'm in a bad mood. It's just an awful experience. I rather pay a bit more and go to the Target around the corner. It's so nice & clean & uncrowded & short lines & quiet.

Yup I go to the one primarily over here in NJ near my job it's right across the street. Mi cyaa manage deh hood Walmart, you go in there's never anything in stock and stand attitudes! I learned long ago when you want something come out the city!

congrats jaP!!! wow, what a relief!!

Hey Nessy how dem gyal pickney doing?

Black Tie Affair.. Nice…. It’s not the party at the Hyatt is it? One year I went to a party in New York and it was Black Tie Affair. I think its one that a radio station has every year. That year Stevie Wonder, Tyrese, Fantasia and a few others were there. My brother flew me up there the day of the party on a Thursday and we got dressed then the next day Friday we flew back in the am. I had to be at work needless to say I nearly fell asleep every few hours at my desk. He surprised me with VIP tickets at the party so we drank and ate all night and the performers when they were done signing came to mingle in the VIP area. I really felt like I had money and here I had maybe two dollars in my purse. Sunday he took me to the Steelers game and we had Box Seats. I tell him that was My Rock Star :star: Weekend.

Whoa that sounds FABULOUS!!!!!

Dang Dada have you been hiding your brother from all these single ladies around here. Hook them up he sounds like a great guy!

LOL @ Dillon I know right!!!! :lol:

Philly - how do you feel about Chickie and Pete's - laid back bar atmostphere?

Hey Mstee just catching up , yuh knoa mi slow LOL Chickie and Petes on the Boulevard? Yeah it's a nice atmosphere you are right I haven't been there in ages sounds like a plan to me :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly it's okay about the FEVA I understand but you need to tell those people you work with you have something to take care of, I have a 24 hour road trip starting Saturday we need some new music....don't they know it is all about me?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey Mstee just catching up , yuh knoa mi slow LOL Chickie and Petes on the Boulevard? Yeah it's a nice atmosphere you are right I haven't been there in ages sounds like a plan to me :thumbs:

This one is on Robbins Avenue (Frankford) the original one. K just a thought because I need everyone to feel comfortable about it. Im still looking tomorrow a place will be set in stone....

and Im not trying to break anyone's pockets either!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all - I took the day off for a dr. appt and to finish my paper - of course, no brains on my part - they dialated my eyes this am and I haven't been able to see to do my paper! So instead, I got a manicure, went shopping -

And uploaded the Vybz mix - here you go - Dillon I sent it to you and hubby on FB

http://www.multiupload.com/JP6YMYJMGC

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I talked to a good friend in JA this morning who has a computer with skype and she said my honey can come to her house on Jan. 4th and see his first born child on my webcam :crying:

God I want him here, but I am so thankful he will get to see his baby girl on the day she is born. (F)

That's awesome!

I bought the Wii fit plus for a family xmas gift....can't wait until Xmas to open it up and try it.... I really like your idea of Healthy Wednesdays....I think I am gonna try that!!!

I got the idea a while ago from watching "The 650 lb virgin" special on TLC. If I remember correctly, he started his HUGE weight loss journey by eating healthy every other day. I figure we'll start with one day a week and gradually work our way up to 4 days.

But we just had our holiday white elephant game/dessert party at work. So I undid (plus some) Healthy Wednesday completely. The desserts people made were SOOOOOOOOOO good. And there are tons still sitting in the kitchen. I'm using extreme will-power to not go wrap up a bunch of cookies/brownies for later today.

I think I seen this. Was it a man who fell in love with a woman? Did she speak another language?

JQ I said your pic was cute are you ignoring me on purpose???

JAP Congrats Chica!!!!!!! I am soooooooo veryyyyyyyy happyyyyy forrrrrrr youuuuuuuu….

Timeline
Hi all - I took the day off for a dr. appt and to finish my paper - of course, no brains on my part - they dialated my eyes this am and I haven't been able to see to do my paper! So instead, I got a manicure, went shopping -

And uploaded the Vybz mix - here you go - Dillon I sent it to you and hubby on FB

Thanks Sus!!!!! Hope you can see soon. LOL

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

sus, its not funny *gigglin* but I liked your alternative plans! :)

Im getting mad because I can't find a damn place to eat for 25 damn people! :angry: Im beginning to think Philadelphia sucks!!!! :angry:

Timeline
Dang Dada have you been hiding your brother from all these single ladies around here. Hook them up he sounds like a great guy!

Memba he's the one already married to a Jamaican woman. She's from Kingston. See Dillion yuh nuh memba my story when I said I was criticizing him for marrying one and then I went to JA and fell head over heels in love with one. See God always has a way of teaching yuh a lesson...

These ladies would love mi brother. He spoils his sister rotten. He sends me a likkle money every month to help and take care of them and he is the reason why I started traveling. He took me on my first trip out of the country to Cancun. 8 days 7 nights all expenses paid. We stayed in a five star Hilton Resort. H has a crib that belongs on MTV cribs. My kids hurt my feelings at times when the goo over his home bet hey I’m still happy for him. He also took my kids to Disney. Put them in a moderate resort and paid for there whole trip meals and all. Of course he took me too yes I’m a free loader. The way he told them they were going was he sent them some Disney luggage and in it he had Disney bucks with a shirt that said “ My uncle brought us to Disney.” He took the older two so next year he is taking the younger two and yes I’m hitching a ride as well. His wife now works at home so I have a feeling some pickenies are coming soon…

Timeline

Im getting mad because I can't find a damn place to eat for 25 damn people! :angry: Im beginning to think Philadelphia sucks!!!! :angry:

what about OCB? Old County Buffet. I am only playing with you mstee...why are they having problems with your group? Too big?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Sorry I left so quickly this morning. My boss was asking me to do some work. So since I was at work I complied...LOL!!!!

DaDa--No this is not the first time living with a man. But this is the first time wanting it to work out. I don't really like the roommate thing so I always lived alone besides the two boyfriends that didn't make the cut living with me. I have to get used to ours and we. My mind is still set on My, Mine, I. Once I am over that hurdle I think things will go fine.

JAprincess--we are happy for you girl. Good things come to those who wait. CONGRATS!!!!!!

Myra--Welcome to the yardie thread. I think the people on here have been through everything under the sun, so WE can be your lawyers. Free of charge.

Christmas plans, we really don't have any. I would tell yall what I got Eric, but since he is own here more than me, I can't. But I know that he (you) will like it. We just have a simple day really, go to my mom and dad's for dinner and watch the two of them open their gifts. I finally turned in my angle tree gifts. The little girl I had is going to very happy, I got everything on her list. My pocket is screaming!!!!! :help: But it is for a good cause, so I am not complaining.

Well I am about to make this commute home. Chat with yall later!!!!

Tell him to say hi sometimes. Some of these ladies might can use his help or advice. We don’t bite.. Well not at unless were involved with ya... LOL

Timeline

Memba he's the one already married to a Jamaican woman. She's from Kingston. See Dillion yuh nuh memba my story when I said I was criticizing him for marrying one and then I went to JA and fell head over heels in love with one. See God always has a way of teaching yuh a lesson...

These ladies would love mi brother. He spoils his sister rotten. He sends me a likkle money every month to help and take care of them and he is the reason why I started traveling. He took me on my first trip out of the country to Cancun. 8 days 7 nights all expenses paid. We stayed in a five star Hilton Resort. H has a crib that belongs on MTV cribs. My kids hurt my feelings at times when the goo over his home bet hey I’m still happy for him. He also took my kids to Disney. Put them in a moderate resort and paid for there whole trip meals and all. Of course he took me too yes I’m a free loader. The way he told them they were going was he sent them some Disney luggage and in it he had Disney bucks with a shirt that said “ My uncle brought us to Disney.” He took the older two so next year he is taking the younger two and yes I’m hitching a ride as well. His wife now works at home so I have a feeling some pickenies are coming soon…

I thought you said you had a big family so I thought it might have been another brother of yours. But yes I was listening in class that day. LOL

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

what about OCB? Old County Buffet. I am only playing with you mstee...why are they having problems with your group? Too big?

no just no quality places.. I mean I don't want nothing grand. I had a great place chosen but since I had to change my venue I can't make my guest drive 30 minutes to eat :angry:

well im out family, can't tell you where Im going until later on tonight.. I will give ya the news :devil: Likkle more :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.