MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Shemmy, LadyC, jamerican, IrieCat, Islandwoman

TL Is in the house!!!!!! :D

HI myra, ((( waving welcome)

I am stressed out today, why am I the only engineer working there are 2 others on my team but they refer everything to me WTH? I let them know I am one person I will have to handle in the order it's recvd, I swear I have like 33 projects I am working on. :girlwerewolf2xn::ranting: ok rant over LOL

Hello, I feel like that everyday since I can't seem to get any progress from the CSC! They have not touched our papers since 10/15/09 was the last update made, what take so long?? :angry:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island I know what you are doing in here!

LOL - tek wey yuhself!!! Just peeking around - miss you gals.

She saw Usher with no shirt on :whistle: Just kidding Hi IslandWoman :D

You see it Shemmy....that's enough to wake anyone from the dead!!! :D:P

Lord, I thank you for the strength you have given me to get through these past few months.

Please stay with me Lord, we are almost there!!! (L)

t0803.gif t0825.gif t0803.gif

YARDIES HEAR THIS:

Good day:

We received your fax today and updated your fiance’s case. We have scheduled Mr. XXXX for a visa interview on January 14, 2010, at 9:30 a.m., which is the earliest available date. We mailed an appointment letter to Mr. XXXXX today. Attached is a copy of the appointment letter. You need not worry about the petition expiring on December 19, because all fiancé visa petitions are automatically revalidated for a further four months if their expiry date is reached before the visa is issued.

Regards,

Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy

Kingston, Jamaica

:dance: :dance: :dance: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm glad I picked today to log in - congrats Japrincess!!!! January is going to be a very blessed month for you.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Hi Yardies does anyone have any special holiday plans? We are spending Christmas in New York this year. Its going to be a blast.

Well since my hubby has only been here since August I wanted a romantic t5012.gifXmas with him.

Well thats out the door. At Thanksgiving we went to my moms in LA and he told her we would be back for Xmas. With his job schedule we had to leave the day after Thanksgiving to get back to Vegas. So Im thinkingm1708.gif How you gone promise her that.

So I have been Xmas shopping here and there and he tells me yesterday. That his job will be closed from Thursday morning when he gets off til Sunday night when he goes back. I was so happy thinking I was definitely going to get my t5012.gift5304.gif

Well my heart felt like thist3412.gif So he said he wanna go.

Dont get me wrong I would love to see my mom she is my heart and her B-day is Sunday after Xmas so she will be so happy being that my kids are her only grandkids, but I just wanted to be selfish and have him to myself.

It is a blessing that my family even accepts him because they can be wishing washing most of the time but they absolutly m0605.gif him.

So I guess Im going to wg-los-angeles-11298-400x300.gif for Xmas

t3403.gif I have been snooping for presents and have found a few, Im so exited

on a side note: I will finally start christmas shopping today....Yay

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I wanted to wish all the December Interviewee's best of luck!!!! (F)

Thank you

Hello everyone. Congratulations to all those who have made it through the immigration sysytem, and good luck to those of us still in it. I filed for a K3 with the California Service Center. It looks like Vermont is moving along faster right now.

That comes and goes. Just hang in there.

I am trying but it is really really hard sometimes. It's good to have a group like this to give support to each other when needed. :star:

Lord, I thank you for the strength you have given me to get through these past few months.

YARDIES HEAR THIS:

Good day:

We received your fax today and updated your fiance’s case. We have scheduled Mr. XXXX for a visa interview on January 14, 2010, at 9:30 a.m., which is the earliest available date. We mailed an appointment letter to Mr. XXXXX today. Attached is a copy of the appointment letter. You need not worry about the petition expiring on December 19, because all fiancé visa petitions are automatically revalidated for a further four months if their expiry date is reached before the visa is issued.

Regards,

Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy

Kingston, Jamaica

:dance: :dance: :dance: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank God!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So you are going to be gone the 23rd-27th JQ? Just checking so I don't try and meet up with you when you are gone.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Island I know what you are doing in here!

LOL - tek wey yuhself!!! Just peeking around - miss you gals.

:rofl: I miss you too!!!!

Morning, All!

My2 and MsTee, exciting days ahead!

Good morning everyone...

Nat - do you have an updated list of VJ folk?

Nah. I haven't updated it in a long time (I guess, not since Steven got here).

Yesterday, we started something new: Healthy Wednesdays. Only healthy eating, no vices, and working out. I brought out Wii Fit. It was Steven's first time using it and my first time in 252 days, according to the Balance Board. Getting on there caused me to want Wii Fit Plus, where you can plan a workout better AND have more workouts to do.

I bought the Wii fit plus for a family xmas gift....can't wait until Xmas to open it up and try it.... I really like your idea of Healthy Wednesdays....I think I am gonna try that!!!

We bought one too I love the Wii its fabulous, mi cyaa manage jogging in the cold so it's perfect it's my new best friend! :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

YARDIES HEAR THIS:

Good day:

Regards,

Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy

Kingston, Jamaica

:rofl: you are so cute

Congrats this is a great t79006.gif present for you \\May God Continue to Bless your journey

So you are going to be gone the 23rd-27th JQ? Just checking so I don't try and meet up with you when you are gone.

Thats what i told him :angry:

Mi sey mi VJ gal comin. :crying: So yes from the 24th to the 26th or the 27th, but we will still have plenty of time missy :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Hi Yardies does anyone have any special holiday plans? We are spending Christmas in New York this year. Its going to be a blast.

on a side note: I will finally start christmas shopping today....Yay

No special plans for me. I went to see my family for Thanksgiving. I'm going to mainly stay in Atlanta and celebrate with some friends. Just relax mainly! :blink:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I wanted to wish all the December Interviewee's best of luck!!!! (F)

Thank you

Hello everyone. Congratulations to all those who have made it through the immigration sysytem, and good luck to those of us still in it. I filed for a K3 with the California Service Center. It looks like Vermont is moving along faster right now.

That comes and goes. Just hang in there.

I am trying but it is really really hard sometimes. It's good to have a group like this to give support to each other when needed. :star:

I agree! Just continue to stay positive and this thread is full of support and information. Best wishes to you. I hope you see some movement in your process soon!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Myra

why you didnt give up this updat gal?

Mark from another thread PM'ed me this and asked me to post here so I will

Hi, my name is Myra and I am new here too. My husband is in Jamaica waiting for the CSC to move along quickly. We were married on March 27, 2009. We started the process late because we were'nt sure if we wanted a lawyer or not. I received my NOA1 for CR1 petition 09/29/09 and my NOA1 for I129F 10/9/09. My case was last updated on 10/15/09 and nothing since. IT is very frustrating, but I am happy to see I am not the only one going through this process.

Hey Myra,

I went through the CSC also but at different times they go different speedst4019.gif

My husband was actually approved in 30-40 days and my step daughter took several months.

So be patient it will come and we will be celebrating with you soon.

Welcome :thumbs:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I talked to a good friend in JA this morning who has a computer with skype and she said my honey can come to her house on Jan. 4th and see his first born child on my webcam :crying:

God I want him here, but I am so thankful he will get to see his baby girl on the day she is born. (F)

That's awesome!

I bought the Wii fit plus for a family xmas gift....can't wait until Xmas to open it up and try it.... I really like your idea of Healthy Wednesdays....I think I am gonna try that!!!

I got the idea a while ago from watching "The 650 lb virgin" special on TLC. If I remember correctly, he started his HUGE weight loss journey by eating healthy every other day. I figure we'll start with one day a week and gradually work our way up to 4 days.

But we just had our holiday white elephant game/dessert party at work. So I undid (plus some) Healthy Wednesday completely. The desserts people made were SOOOOOOOOOO good. And there are tons still sitting in the kitchen. I'm using extreme will-power to not go wrap up a bunch of cookies/brownies for later today.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Myra

why you didnt give up this updat gal?

Mark from another thread PM'ed me this and asked me to post here so I will

Hi, my name is Myra and I am new here too. My husband is in Jamaica waiting for the CSC to move along quickly. We were married on March 27, 2009. We started the process late because we were'nt sure if we wanted a lawyer or not. I received my NOA1 for CR1 petition 09/29/09 and my NOA1 for I129F 10/9/09. My case was last updated on 10/15/09 and nothing since. IT is very frustrating, but I am happy to see I am not the only one going through this process.

Hey Myra,

I went through the CSC also but at different times they go different speedst4019.gif

My husband was actually approved in 30-40 days and my step daughter took several months.

So be patient it will come and we will be celebrating with you soon.

Welcome :thumbs:

JQ!!! Hi lady! You are too funny with that motorcycle!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hello, I feel like that everyday since I can't seem to get any progress from the CSC! They have not touched our papers since 10/15/09 was the last update made, what take so long?? :angry:

HI Myra,

They are doing background checks, the process can take 6 months to a year as per the NOA1 and USCIS guidelines. I never had one touch on either submitted application and our case was finally approved in 7 months for CR1. Sis stay calm don't stress, I know you are like easy for you to say LOL but we have been there my wig can been cocked back many a day trust me! Use this time to make sure you gather necessary documentation for your type of case and come to the yardie thread to share your journey and pass the time. Nuh worry yuhself everything happens in the Creator's time frame! :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.