MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
One you marry the JA citizen, you can ALWAYS go in the nationals line. You don't need to apply for any kind of citizenship for that. He doesn't even have to be with you.

Then what proof do you have that you're married to a JA citizen, if he isn't even with you?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning, ladies.

Yesterday was birthday lunch here and after we wraped up the presents we had collected for our adopted family. 15 trash bags full of wrapped boxes plus gift cards. It was very emotional to see them all sitting under the tree. I can't wait to deliver them to my church tomorrow.

It's a family of 6 and the little boy has leukemia. Last year we had this same family.

Had a rough night last night. So, if I am quiet, please excuse me. I'm really trying today. Hoping you girls can cheer me up.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies!

I spoke to my daughter's father last night.. I am so annoyed! He finally has a job and SHOULD be paying Child Support. (I called the state the other day and he owes us $7788) but I don't argue about that with him. So before Christmas was even close I told him I would manage the DSi if he could get Tierra a couple Moxie Girl dolls.... LAST NIGHT he tells me he didnt get them!!! GRRRRR. They should have been bought and sent a long time ago! And I had to ask him.. he didnt just come out and tell me. She would be happy with ONE doll. $20 at the most.

Oh he is useless.

SO now my mom is running out after work today to find her a doll... THANK GOD for Nana!!!! :)

OK..rant done! LOL....

Have a GREAT Thursday people!!!

Good morning Irie!!! I can imagine how frustrating that is!!! Your little one is so precious, I can't understand for the life of me why some people do not do better by their children!!! Sad, but like you said "Thank God for Nana" and Thank God she has a mother who is there for her and provide...so sad. No matter what keep doing what your doing and everything will be alright!!

Good Morning JG, Dens Wifey, MsTee, and IrieCat

Wah Gwaan?

Good Morning Dan-Dan! Are you already packed for JA? :lol:

Good morning DaDa, *JG*, NatPatBen!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

LMAO, Funny you should mention that I am starting my packing today.....

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Timeline
One you marry the JA citizen, you can ALWAYS go in the nationals line. You don't need to apply for any kind of citizenship for that. He doesn't even have to be with you.

Then what proof do you have that you're married to a JA citizen, if he isn't even with you?

I don't think they ask that much. You just say it. Forget who used to do it every single time......Roxcie? Mrs. Palmer? I know there were those who did it on here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Morning Yardies.....

Always Blessed today is your big day...Any welcome home plans?

Morning Mrs. Brown!! How are you doing? How's the hand healing?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Love the new profile pic. I did my daughters hair like this and she hates it but I love it I think she looks so cute. I keep singing to her " I rock ruff and tuff with my afro puffs"

Rock on, with ya bad self!

Nat, that sounds like a great idea...are there different levels of the work-out or is it all advanced levels? I would hate to have to call 9-1-1 cause its been a few months since I was on my work out game, but I'm slowly getting back on it! I will "DO" better :thumbs:

Yes, there are different levels. For example, you can do a basic hula hoop for 90 seconds... or you can do the expert for 10 minutes.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies what is the name of the FB group and is it open for all to view?

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Timeline
Morning Yardies.

I thought the government finally got hip to this and blocked me. Whew!!!

I started my commute, so I have been burning up the interstate. Thank God my college courses are almost over for the year. It is hard to read 40 + pages when all you want to do is sleep.

Quick update: Things are going good. Eric and I are learning how to share our personal space. It is very hard for me, but I know it can be done. He got to witness one of my nightmares, I think it scared him. But he was holding me. Loved that. My dog likes him. I think my dog (Tank) is jealous. Every time Eric and I kiss the dog tries to get in the middle.

Mama I would be sick of driving if I had your commute but be careful with it. Tank will get use to sharing you soon...lol

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Good morning, ladies.

Yesterday was birthday lunch here and after we wraped up the presents we had collected for our adopted family. 15 trash bags full of wrapped boxes plus gift cards. It was very emotional to see them all sitting under the tree. I can't wait to deliver them to my church tomorrow.

It's a family of 6 and the little boy has leukemia. Last year we had this same family.

Had a rough night last night. So, if I am quiet, please excuse me. I'm really trying today. Hoping you girls can cheer me up.

Sounds like you all will be a blessing to that family. Acutally that's what it is all about! I love hearing stuff like this. Sorry for your rough night!!!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Awe JG I'm sorry you had a not so good night last night I hope the day gets better for you. That is wonderful about the gifts for the family, our office has done the same thing for a grandmother raising two sets of her children's kids everyone chipped in to get them bikes, clothes, toys etc.. its great to know there is still some good in the world.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Does anybody have any remedies for migraines? I suffer from them at certain times and had been doing pretty well managing until the accident, now I been having them almost everyday. I do not like to take pills and lately they been so bad I been forced too. Any Suggestion?

Well first thing first you did get checked out right?

Someone just told me taking an Aleve (sp)with and Excedrin Migraine seems to do the trick.

Yes I got check out immediately follow-ing the accident and also have been regularly visiting the chiropractor he said it will just take some time before I see the decrease in the migraines but I will eventually have very few or none I do not know if I believe him 100% but I guess it maybe true

I'm glad your on it.... :thumbs: Hope you feel better soon.

Timeline
Morning Yardies.....

Morning Mrs. Brown!! How are you doing? How's the hand healing?

Morning Dens...Im doing great and the hand is coming along. But dont tell hubby that I still ack like I cant move it... :innocent:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Does anybody have any remedies for migraines? I suffer from them at certain times and had been doing pretty well managing until the accident, now I been having them almost everyday. I do not like to take pills and lately they been so bad I been forced too. Any Suggestion?

Well first thing first you did get checked out right?

Someone just told me taking an Aleve (sp)with and Excedrin Migraine seems to do the trick.

Yes I got check out immediately follow-ing the accident and also have been regularly visiting the chiropractor he said it will just take some time before I see the decrease in the migraines but I will eventually have very few or none I do not know if I believe him 100% but I guess it maybe true

I'm glad your on it.... :thumbs: Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you DaDa! today is a little better not so bad hopefully it will remain that way.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Morning ladies!

I spoke to my daughter's father last night.. I am so annoyed! He finally has a job and SHOULD be paying Child Support. (I called the state the other day and he owes us $7788) but I don't argue about that with him. So before Christmas was even close I told him I would manage the DSi if he could get Tierra a couple Moxie Girl dolls.... LAST NIGHT he tells me he didnt get them!!! GRRRRR. They should have been bought and sent a long time ago! And I had to ask him.. he didnt just come out and tell me. She would be happy with ONE doll. $20 at the most.

Oh he is useless.

SO now my mom is running out after work today to find her a doll... THANK GOD for Nana!!!! :)

OK..rant done! LOL....

Have a GREAT Thursday people!!!

He should be ashamed of himself ughhhhhh :angry:

Timeline
Morning Yardies.....

Yes Mam! I am counting down the hours, Plenty of plans :)

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.