MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

We are going to have a great music collection thanks to Jam Master Z!!!!

Dills I love that name that can be my alias LOL !!!!!! I posted R Kelly , did anyone get that one too?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Does anybody have any remedies for migraines? I suffer from them at certain times and had been doing pretty well managing until the accident, now I been having them almost everyday. I do not like to take pills and lately they been so bad I been forced too. Any Suggestion?

Well first thing first you did get checked out right?

Someone just told me taking an Aleve (sp)with and Excedrin Migraine seems to do the trick.

Whoa! That could be dangerous. I would be nervous to do that.

There is caffeine in Excedrin, thats why it tends to work.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I did get the R Kelly one. :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Sus...send me a text or something when you post it so I know to look. I will be in the car pretty much all weekend on my way to see my Dad.

Yayyyyy!!! I'm so happy your going. I wish it was on a brighter note though but I'm still happy your going.

Timeline
Dada mi finally finish deh PM soon come, today has been so crazy I am ready to go home and have some wine!

Yeah Yeah I heard that before....

Does anybody have any remedies for migraines? I suffer from them at certain times and had been doing pretty well managing until the accident, now I been having them almost everyday. I do not like to take pills and lately they been so bad I been forced too. Any Suggestion?

Well first thing first you did get checked out right?

Someone just told me taking an Aleve (sp)with and Excedrin Migraine seems to do the trick.

Whoa! That could be dangerous. I would be nervous to do that.

There is caffeine in Excedrin, thats why it tends to work.

Well that is what they told me yesterday over lunch. A few people agreed. They said something in the Aleve works with the Excedrin and offsets the migraine quite nice.

Timeline

Thanks Dada it will be nice to be there for Christmas too...It isn't that I didn't want to go but as they say timing is everything. My brothers have been torn about going to and really can't make it because one is in Iraq and the other one lives in Germany.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Thanks Sus...send me a text or something when you post it so I know to look. I will be in the car pretty much all weekend on my way to see my Dad.

Yayyyyy!!! I'm so happy your going. I wish it was on a brighter note though but I'm still happy your going.

Dillon that is wonderful Have FAITH! (F)

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Thanks Dada it will be nice to be there for Christmas too...It isn't that I didn't want to go but as they say timing is everything. My brothers have been torn about going to and really can't make it because one is in Iraq and the other one lives in Germany.

Oh Dills I knew it had nothing to do with being busy. I know how hard it is to drop everything especially when fifty million things are going on and especially with kids and work. I’m just glad that somehow you made it work so you could get on the road. I’m wishing nothing but the best for him but just in case.. Well you know….

So is the whole family in the car with you?

Timeline

Oh Dills I knew it had nothing to do with being busy. I know how hard it is to drop everything especially when fifty million things are going on and especially with kids and work. I’m just glad that somehow you made it work so you could get on the road. I’m wishing nothing but the best for him but just in case.. Well you know….

yep ROAD TRIP!!!!

Thanks Dada I am hoping for the best too.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon that is wonderful Have FAITH! (F)

VEGAS

here Dills comes, Glad you get to be with your dad missy,

If you have any time hit me up ;) Ima PM you.

God Bless his journey and recovery.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I took my last 1/2 day of vacation today, so in 15 min, I'll be out!

I feel overwhelmed with all the paperwork to get together for each of the following:

• AOS
  • Steven's enrollment in school
  • Jamaican citizenship
  • My name change everywhere
  • Taxes (this one can wait a month)

Today, I WILL use my time off to get it all straightened out.

I hope you use it to get everything straightened out and not to roll around in the bed with Steve. Nat why are you stressing over Jamaican citizenship you don’t have to do that right away do you? I always said if I married a Jamaican or anyone from another country I would go for dual citizenship.

So does that mean when you go back to JA you can get in there short line vs our long one?

I agree with Dada. Why are you doing so much now? Are you moving to Jamaica anytime soon? You can stand in line with her man without citizenship. I do it all the time.

FYI - If you ever apply for a federal government job or contractor company...depending on the position...dual citizenship is not recognized.

Hi VJ friends.

Timeline

Ya watch out VEGAS is right. LOL! I am going to tear the place up just like the old days. Just playing! LOL

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yep ROAD TRIP!!!!

Thanks Dada I am hoping for the best too.

Have a safe trip. Keep us posted.

Timeline

Hi Shemmy...have you cought the Mr eating anything today that he shouldn't be. LOL!!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Hey Shemmy (((( Waving)))) I am so ready to go home!!!!!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.