MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

As you can see I'm behind..thanks for explaining MsTee and Den'sWife.. Yes my periods are so painful. it hurts to walk, pee, poop, sneeze, coffee. oh heck it hurts to move. I pray the D&C gives me some relief.

Wakey I am so sorry Sis I had female issues as well so I sympathize, I pray you get relief from your procedure! (F)

congrats again shemster, i am so excited for you and damien..im rather proud of myself.. i just knew i was gonna blurt something bout pregster.. or preggy b4 you announced it.. :blush:

I know when she would come on I would so want to congratulate her but knew no announcement was made so I would just smile to myself, I am so happy for Shem its such a blessing! :D

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Brown Grafitti

I haven't listened to this yet but I am not hearing great reviews but they may just be the HATERATTI LOL so I am gonna check it out I loved his music before the incident......

Enjoy the FEVA!

Dada does this count as Kwanzaa gift #4 ? LOL yuh gwaan git me I know :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Thank you so much Philly ... Tierra is Gettin' down in her room right now! I think she might pull a muscle or something! LOL ...

You are so welcome does she like Rihanna? Haaa I know its great dance music!

OK I took a video of Tierra dancing... lets see if I can get it on here!

Yes awwwe I can't wait to see!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Thank you so much Philly ... Tierra is Gettin' down in her room right now! I think she might pull a muscle or something! LOL ...

You are so welcome does she like Rihanna? Haaa I know its great dance music!

OK I took a video of Tierra dancing... lets see if I can get it on here!

Yes awwwe I can't wait to see!

I so cannot get a video to DL on this laptop! I could do it before.. but not now.

Yes, she loves Rihanna too!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[Thanks. That damn Finesse and her sexy parties :lol: I am on a restricted diet due to my age, weight and a health issue. That's why I didn't broadcast it...I was waiting to hear good news from the doctor...so far so good.

congrats again shemster, i am so excited for you and damien..im rather proud of myself.. i just knew i was gonna blurt something bout pregster.. or preggy b4 you announced it.. :blush:

Oh just rub it in that you knew before us :angry: ...

mi nuh rub it in star...im just remembering i would come on like :unsure: cuz i know i can talk a lil too much sometimes

:bonk:

mi out di loop anyhow, you know ALOT more bout di yardies dan mi knoa missus :devil:

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

YEEESSSS dills,

sometimes i wish he was one of those dad's that never came around.. but i know thats selfish of me..

I know how you feel Q you know my situation so sometimes I feel it's better this way cause it's not worth the hassle. Its such a tragedy because the kids are the ones being hurt by this when they think they are hurting us damn shame :angry: I pray you are stress free for the holidays!

yeah mon..to be honest, i wouldn't even miss the money, i can feel what dillon saying too, i know its not whats best for my girls even tho he is such a RASS... but dyam..

my kids do love him, but they are uncomfortable around him, they don't want to set him off bout things. they know how him stay..

i think they are not wanting to bond w/ roger to protect their daddy, but dillon like you say, if he keeps it up, he's gonna push them into the arms of another man.. just like he did me.. ooops my bad.. :rofl::rofl:

Q its such a double edged sword I know but LOL you are so right about the arms of another man! Yus see it!

Nite running home to Hubby and watch some Nollywood flicks and burn some DVD's

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

bye philly, and i like the two chris brown songs that are on the radio.. i think its haterade too!

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know when she would come on I would so want to congratulate her but knew no announcement was made so I would just smile to myself, I am so happy for Shem its such a blessing! :D

Thanks. I had to cuss out my doctor today because he would not refer me to a high risk doctor. I wanted to consult with one due of a miscarriage at 20 weeks and I had my daughter at 26 weeks. I need to know if I have an incompetent cervix or not. Needless to say, I got what I wanted and have an appointment on the 28th.

Timeline

im out too.. princess and the frog.. here i come

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Timeline

Thanks. I had to cuss out my doctor today because he would not refer me to a high risk doctor. I wanted to consult with one due of a miscarriage at 20 weeks and I had my daughter at 26 weeks. I need to know if I have an incompetent cervix or not. Needless to say, I got what I wanted and have an appointment on the 28th.

okay.i was gonna say he gonna make you sick damian on him w/ all the "claat" family .. but i see ya back broad tuh.. him betta recognize!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

[off topic]

ugh

i hate it when my husbands 1 sister calls him

he is screaming at her on the phone because she is out of dyam orda!

now hubby is going to be in a horrible mood for the rest of the night

there is so much teeth sucking and bumboclotting and im afraid the phone is going to get mashed up

this sister is out of freaking orda

dyam brite- thinks she can help herself to gifts we sent his son

(after she has proven herself to be a DYAM tief!)

:wacko:

[/off topic]

Edited by justucia

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot::ranting::ranting::ranting:

For those who haven't heard through VJ gossip...we are expecting a baby due next summer :wub:

I'm pissed because Mr. HealthNut is eating everything in sight. I ran into him twice in the streets last week buying junk food...cakes, cookies, candy bars...It's his choice because he work out everyday but why hide?

I had to see a dietician last week said I was told I can eat peanut butter and mayo. Damien he said they are too fattening and unheathly...blah blah blah. I got them anyway.

Well I just decided to make a snack...celery with peanut butter...why is the entire jar almost gone??? Looked at the mayo jar...almost gone. WTH?

:ot2:

Awww congrats Shemster!!! :0)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I could not get T's video on here... so you will all have to go to my FB to see it. :)

If you are not my "friend" ... my e-mail is cj_jdb@yahoo.com to request me. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot::ranting::ranting::ranting:

For those who haven't heard through VJ gossip...we are expecting a baby due next summer :wub:

I'm pissed because Mr. HealthNut is eating everything in sight. I ran into him twice in the streets last week buying junk food...cakes, cookies, candy bars...It's his choice because he work out everyday but why hide?

I had to see a dietician last week said I was told I can eat peanut butter and mayo. Damien he said they are too fattening and unheathly...blah blah blah. I got them anyway.

Well I just decided to make a snack...celery with peanut butter...why is the entire jar almost gone??? Looked at the mayo jar...almost gone. WTH?

:ot2:

Sometimes I think the men eat more when the woman is pregnant than the pregnant woman. Congrats again...bet you are going to look really cute with a big belly.

It's scary....I've never seen him eat so much. Maybe I should hide my snacks :unsure:

LOL.. mi cyann believe damien act so???? i gotta pull his healthnut card, guess roger is crazy all by himself now LOL

He is out of control. Caught him twice buying junk...once at the grocery store and at 7-11. You should have seen the look on his face...like he got caught with another woman :blink: Just wrong.

Thanks Wakey.

Dang Shemmy he got it bad lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.