MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YEEESSSS dills,

sometimes i wish he was one of those dad's that never came around.. but i know thats selfish of me..

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon.. philly, PLEASE pray for me.. dis ex of mine.. he is OFF THE CHAIN!!!

why did he just tell me theres no way i should need all of that money for child support, and i am STEALING his money to take care of my house wife of a husband..

i had to cuss his rass out, but now im scared he will retaliate and not bring my youngest to church on sunday.. she is in the xmas play and he will have them beginning Friday.. (smdh).. had i remembered that he had them on winter break, i would have told her she could not participate.. spare her the hurt when he refuses to bring her..

i pray im wrong..

Wow....I hope he is not that petty.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot::ranting::ranting::ranting:

For those who haven't heard through VJ gossip...we are expecting a baby due next summer :wub:

I'm pissed because Mr. HealthNut is eating everything in sight. I ran into him twice in the streets last week buying junk food...cakes, cookies, candy bars...It's his choice because he work out everyday but why hide?

I had to see a dietician last week said I was told I can eat peanut butter and mayo. Damien he said they are too fattening and unheathly...blah blah blah. I got them anyway.

Well I just decided to make a snack...celery with peanut butter...why is the entire jar almost gone??? Looked at the mayo jar...almost gone. WTH?

:ot2:

Sometimes I think the men eat more when the woman is pregnant than the pregnant woman. Congrats again...bet you are going to look really cute with a big belly.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

why did he just tell me theres no way i should need all of that money for child support, and i am STEALING his money to take care of my house wife of a husband..

i had to cuss his rass out, but now im scared he will retaliate and not bring my youngest to church on sunday.. she is in the xmas play and he will have them beginning Friday.. (smdh).. had i remembered that he had them on winter break, i would have told her she could not participate.. spare her the hurt when he refuses to bring her..

i pray im wrong..

Q He done lost his Damn mind! Mek mi guh wuk some Juju pon him! His jealousy has gone too far these are his children for God's sake!!!! Document everything Q he is not even being rational at this point! This is for the kids that is what's important and so he wants to let them suffer cause his pride is hurt and he can't keeps his emotions in check! He should be ashamed of himself :angry:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
YEEESSSS dills,

sometimes i wish he was one of those dad's that never came around.. but i know thats selfish of me..

that is just as hard trust me that is the boat I am in...you have to answer a lot of tough questions and it breaks your heart...then they decide to call out of the blue and upset and disrupt your entire household! I don't think either situation is easy.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

For those who haven't heard through VJ gossip...we are expecting a baby due next summer :wub:

I'm pissed because Mr. HealthNut is eating everything in sight. I ran into him twice in the streets last week buying junk food...cakes, cookies, candy bars...It's his choice because he work out everyday but why hide?

I had to see a dietician last week said I was told I can eat peanut butter and mayo. Damien he said they are too fattening and unheathly...blah blah blah. I got them anyway.

Well I just decided to make a snack...celery with peanut butter...why is the entire jar almost gone??? Looked at the mayo jar...almost gone. WTH?

Sometimes I think the men eat more when the woman is pregnant than the pregnant woman. Congrats again...bet you are going to look really cute with a big belly.

It's scary....I've never seen him eat so much. Maybe I should hide my snacks :unsure:

Timeline

LOL Shemmy you better stash away your stuff! He is going to eat everything in sight!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i pray im wrong..

baby yes.. a friend of mine had a pretty princess party.. she had a party coordinator make custom princess attire for the kids.. knew about it a mnth in advance.. my girls didn't get to go, cuz their daddy said they didn't need to be around my friends :angry:

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline

i pray im wrong..

baby yes.. a friend of mine had a pretty princess party.. she had a party coordinator make custom princess attire for the kids.. knew about it a mnth in advance.. my girls didn't get to go, cuz their daddy said they didn't need to be around my friends :angry:

That makes me sad because he is only hurting the kids :angry:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
true dat.....but this child takes it to the extreme...every thing he says is about nuts and balls....someone help me

and now my hubby has picked up this nut talking too....but he says he gets it from work

i told the both of them if i hear one more thing about either one of their nut sacs, I'm going to scream...

Well yuh was loving yuh hubby's nuts b4....

My son is irritating me with the dip dip. Everything is the dip dip. “Mom hand me the dip dip” or “Are we going to the dip dip.” I have told him until he speaks proper English to me I don't hear him.

((( hugs Shem))) I wish Baby Phat made maternity clothes :yes:

LOL @ Hubby, he is so excited, what did the Dietitian say about exercise I was reading in the Shape Magazine that it's a misnomer that you are not able to jog or perform aerobics, its actually encouraged! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

That really is sad Q! You will be in my prayers...do the girls say anything about what he is doing? They are smart girls so I am sure they are not clueless to his antics. When the ex called I am telling you it worked against him..Marley saw how hubby stood up for her and protected her and now those two are closer. This could bring your girls closer to Roger?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi ladies........... I wonder if there's anyone that dislikes their boss more than me. He is such an ####### butt hole. Forgive my vent but I can't wait until I'm free from working for someone else!! Jesus take the wheel.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.