MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mstee I think that is the most wonderful beginning on your journey to be married on UMOJA!

s-umoja-shadowtr.gif

Umoja (Unity)

To strive for and maintain unity in the family, community, nation and race.

mstee you should have this symbol on EVERYTHING..if you can..like invitations, table decorations anything and everything...that is if you can. would make a nice matching tattoo for the both of you too!

I am loving that idea Dillon! :thumbs:

That is an awesome idea.

I had some friends get married on 7-7-07 and they did the same basic thing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawd why would he allow himself to get involved in this, the consequences and ramifications of this is mindblowing SMH.

SAME thing i was thinking! i just called to tell roger, all he could say was DAMN :blush:

buju.. come on??? :angry:

can smaddi sum that up for me? mi too tiyad fi read it

Timeline

Since your preggo...........

Buju Banton is in jail in FL on intent to distribute cocaine (5 kilos) and possession - Whole huge drug sting set up - he was in on the buy from day one. Trial pending

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

thats true for ssa to get the info from dhs nat, but what she means here is that AFTER you apply for the ssn, it takes 2 weeks for everyone else in the world to have verification that number is valid in THEIR system..

we had filed for walmart card few days ago and they could not verify his ssn.. just applied for a best buy card tho and its THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyy :dance:he was denied tho, not enough credit history LOL

:o Oh nooooo nothing nuh easy, I'm gonna be filling out apps all night tonight LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Corliss and G Congrats and much happiness.

My2 the 22nd will be here before you know it, Hope your foot is feeling better!

Dillon hope your Dad is getting better, I am praying and have some others I know praying as well (By the Lords stripes he will and must be healed).

Thank You Always and everyone else who is praying. He had his surgery yesterday and it took longer than expected. He was very weak when he came out of surgery and they tried to take the tube out of his thoat but couldn't breath on his own. They kept him on the ventilator last night and sedated...they are hoping to take him off the ventilator later today. Once I hear anything I will keep you all posted.

Dillion any plans yet on trying to make it out there?

Sus, I'm surprised that the affidavit is available for public viewing.

I'm not at all - Things like that always get leaked -

Yep, all the time! I remember back in the day when Left Eye burned up Andre Rison's house here in Atlanta. She was deposed by one of the attorneys here at my firm. Some folks who knew who they were was trying to get at those transcripts!!! Just nosy.... :angry:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
thats true for ssa to get the info from dhs nat, but what she means here is that AFTER you apply for the ssn, it takes 2 weeks for everyone else in the world to have verification that number is valid in THEIR system..

we had filed for walmart card few days ago and they could not verify his ssn.. just applied for a best buy card tho and its THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyy :dance:he was denied tho, not enough credit history LOL

:o Oh nooooo nothing nuh easy, I'm gonna be filling out apps all night tonight LOL

Don't fill out too many apps - that is one way to develop a negative credit history, too many inquiries -

Honestly, I would try with one store - or add him to one of your cards, use it and pay it monthly for a bit, it will establish some history for him - then apply for his own

Yep, all the time! I remember back in the day when Left Eye burned up Andre Rison's masion here in Atlanta. She was deposed by one of the attorneys here at my firm. Some folks who knew who they were was trying to get at those transcripts!!! Just nosy.... :angry:

Dens, you work in a law firm? Doing what?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Buju Banton is in jail in FL on intent to distribute cocaine (5 kilos) and possession - Whole huge drug sting set up - he was in on the buy from day one. Trial pending

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

One of my fave christmas songs... chestnuts roasting by Nat King Cole. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Don't fill out too many apps - that is one way to develop a negative credit history, too many inquiries -

Honestly, I would try with one store - or add him to one of your cards, use it and pay it monthly for a bit, it will establish some history for him - then apply for his own

Yep, all the time! I remember back in the day when Left Eye burned up Andre Rison's masion here in Atlanta. She was deposed by one of the attorneys here at my firm. Some folks who knew who they were was trying to get at those transcripts!!! Just nosy.... :angry:

Dens, you work in a law firm? Doing what?

Yep! Paralegal to Sr Partner doing Workers' Compensation Law. Been putting off law school for years now...I'm not getting any younger... :whistle:

I love his music...the downfall of so many men!!! Drugs and coochie!!!!!! :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

I heard a lot of conspiracy theories yesterday - Reading this, I think he got greedy and overly cocky - thought he was untouchable. What a shame, waste of a good talent - he had a period a few years ago where he was banned from the US over his weed convictions - Now this?

Ditto Wasted talent SMH

Well guys Lady C should be a married woman now. She said they were getting married at like 2:15 today!!! :dance::dance::dance:

FABULOUS!!!!!! Congrats Lady C!

Thanks Sus I will take your advice :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Nite Nite sweetie. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I sent you a PM!!! Be safe heading home!

Dang what's up with all the PM's that is so rude..

Well Newly, Quana, and Philly I'm sending you a PM!!!! :rofl:

Hey Dada! I can't begin to tell you how rude some folks are on this very board but I'm too much of a lady to dwell on that. I sent JQ, a PM since her Grandmother's birthday is today and I know what its like to loose someone special that's it!!!!

Girl I know what it's like I'm feeling it more and more each day losing both my grams.

I was just joking bout the PM's

You'll figure it out this board is awesome but certain people just happen to click and others are like oil and water with each other. I think it’s guaranteed to happen whenever there are more than 2 women all together.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Corliss and G Congrats and much happiness.

My2 the 22nd will be here before you know it, Hope your foot is feeling better!

Dillon hope your Dad is getting better, I am praying and have some others I know praying as well (By the Lords stripes he will and must be healed).

Thank You Always and everyone else who is praying. He had his surgery yesterday and it took longer than expected. He was very weak when he came out of surgery and they tried to take the tube out of his thoat but couldn't breath on his own. They kept him on the ventilator last night and sedated...they are hoping to take him off the ventilator later today. Once I hear anything I will keep you all posted.

Dillion any plans yet on trying to make it out there?

Ya I am going to head out there this week...

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Sus your dancing Reindeer and Santa are killing me softly with their facial expressions, don't they look they are up to no good? :jest:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
who has food? what is for lunch? thai food on my mind right now....

Chicken |

pesto, roasted tomatoes, mozzarella, balsamic vinaigrette, arugula, fries- I ended up getting the pesto on the side. I took the arugla off too.

For dessert I had Peanut Butter Banana Split. This was so good. I substituted the peanut better ice cream for regular ice cream and it was to die for. I actually enjoyed my dessert better than my lunch.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.