MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dens....thanks for sharing...I think I am cramping now just for reading it!!!

Geez.....I don't even have that ####### anymore and I just cringed and cramped. Next time say "google it" please! :unsure:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good MorningJamerican :rofl: Queen, phillyfashionista, finesse, NatPatBen, Dens Wifey, dillon, *JG*, mstee

For some reason I thought yesterday was the 16th. But it was the 14th.

My Grandma was killed in the accident on Nov 13 and her birthday is Dec 17. So the Holdiays are somewhat not so happy.

Its been 2 years and it still feels like yesterday.

Thanks all for the PM's and encouraging words. (F) Nobody has passed away in my family since 1998 so this was an unexpected shock.

But God will see me through it one day at a time and im on day 730.

Hey jamerican

:rofl: Im sending you a PM

Hey no fair I want to read what it says.. :rofl: ..

Nite Nite sweetie. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I sent you a PM!!! Be safe heading home!

Dang what's up with all the PM's that is so rude..

Well Newly, Quana, and Philly I'm sending you a PM!!!! :rofl:

Hey jamerican

me too :devil:

Hey Ms Recap...aka Dada....where is my update? mi nuh ave time fi go back a read....pretty please?

It did get out of hand yesterday. And although I dont feel I was wrong I do apologize for going there with you ladies.

I prayed on it last night because it was waying heavy on my heart.

Philly

We got off on the wrong foot yesterday.

I in no way was even getting close to where you took it to. i didnt think that was your fight but you spoke up and I commend you for it.

But if you read what happened your perception was off. But thats an old wound then needs to be healed.

But you know you my music connection and we gone have to mend this

So Philly t4402.gif

Will you marry me :rofl:

and give me half of your CD collection hookup 68859-insert-cd.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Okay found another place to get married whew. I have a 7:00 appt to go see it, leave a deposit and go over details.. GOD IS GOOD. It's going to cost a more but I have to do what I gotta do. :blink:

Okay found another place to get married whew. I have a 7:00 appt to go see it, leave a deposit and go over details.. GOD IS GOOD. It's going to cost a more but I have to do what I gotta do. :blink:

Im not talking about the shoes any more. I will report to you when they are "In Hand"

MsTee so sorry you having to deal with these last minute things...but you'll get it all done. :thumbs: At the end of the day, you're getting married!!!! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Good MorningJamerican :rofl: Queen, phillyfashionista, finesse, NatPatBen, Dens Wifey, dillon, *JG*, mstee

For some reason I thought yesterday was the 16th. But it was the 14th.

My Grandma was killed in the accident on Nov 13 and her birthday is Dec 17. So the Holdiays are somewhat not so happy.

Its been 2 years and it still feels like yesterday.

Thanks all for the PM's and encouraging words. (F) Nobody has passed away in my family since 1998 so this was an unexpected shock.

But God will see me through it one day at a time and im on day 730.

Hey jamerican

Nite Nite sweetie. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I sent you a PM!!! Be safe heading home!

Dang what's up with all the PM's that is so rude..

Well Newly, Quana, and Philly I'm sending you a PM!!!! :rofl:

Hey jamerican

me too :devil:

Hey Ms Recap...aka Dada....where is my update? mi nuh ave time fi go back a read....pretty please?

It did get out of hand yesterday. And although I dont feel I was wrong I do apologize for going there with you ladies.

I prayed on it last night because it was waying heavy on my heart.

Philly

We got off on the wrong foot yesterday.

I in no way was even getting close to where you took it to. i didnt think that was your fight but you spoke up and I commend you for it.

But if you read what happened your perception was off. But thats an old wound then needs to be healed.

But you know you my music connection and we gone have to mend this

So Philly t4402.gif

Will you marry me :rofl:

and give me half of your CD collection hookup 68859-insert-cd.jpg

Hi JQ! Sorry once again for your lost!

Dens....thanks for sharing...I think I am cramping now just for reading it!!!

Geez.....I don't even have that ####### anymore and I just cringed and cramped. Next time say "google it" please! :unsure:

LOL, will do!!! Sorry guys for the graphic details... :blush:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
17 User(s) are reading this topic WE Hot today :rofl:

No drama today so if that's what they are looking for, move along. It's Christmas and I'm not in the mood. :no:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So anyone into the Christmas music this year? I haven't gotten into it yet.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH........ask me Monday when I will be. Right now if I hear Feliz Navidad one more time I am going to stick a fork in my eye!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah finesse thats why i picked those stores, we shop there of course and i know anything he buys we will be able to pay it RIGHT off..

dw.. i don't believe in credit cards either, only had one ever in my life... its kind of a means to an end to establish credit history for a car and then a house, my divorce broke me (hopefully can sell the house tho) and i need missa to have a sparkling score LMAO!

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I like that song and I still crack up thinking of the lyrics that Jonsie's husband used to sing to that song. My all time favorite Christmas song is Last Christmas by WHAM!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Hi JG!!! Well Den got one of my gifts already my ticket to JA from January 9-January 18...so I'm excited about that. :yes:

I'm not being a Scrooge but I actually give all year to my family and friends...so I'm having a low key Christmas this year!

I luv that!

I asked for Home Depot gift certificates this year. How sad is that? I need 5 more new windows still that I am working on. I got a new purse from one of my BFF's already. My family knows not to get me clothes. I never like anything they pick out. So, probably more gift cards and maybe a few surprises here or there.

I bought a bunch of Jeff Dunham videos for the men in my family and made 48 jars of jalapeno jelly. The women and kids all got pajama sets too, Sus. I made a few sets of personalized note cards. I made and framed a scrapbook page for a little guy who just won a baseketball tournement and is very proud. And, this morning I broke into BF's apartment and stole all the pictures off his walls and laying around. I color copied them here at work and am going to sneak them back tonight while he's still stuck at the firehouse (hopefully I put them back exactly as they were!). I also broke into his FB account and PM'd his step-sister and texted his BIL last night and asked them to email me some pics. I'm making him a 2010 calendar of scrapped pages.

That is a wonderful idea that is not sad at all! You have work to do on your house and everyl lil bit helps I hope you get a bunch :thumbs:

LOL @ you undercover on a mission that is too cute all for a good cause!

get a card with the lowest interest rate...or one where you actually need to buy something from....

hubby got a home depot card cuz at the time i needed a new stove....if you spent over $300, they gave you 6 months to pay with no interest...he paid it off in 5 months....so it was like same as cash, it built up his credit score....and we got us a new stove

we did the same thing at a furniture store when we bought a new bed and mattress....they had a 15 months no interest thing and so hubby got the card in his name and we paid it off in 12 months....paid no interest on the stuff

be smart about it....

good advice, I tried to apply for a card for hubby but the reply was couldn't confirm identity WTH? I'm gonna try a few other cards again. I was able to add him to a CC so hoprfully that will build his credit history, its a start.

Okay you asked, its a lil graphic.. Well endometriosis is a condition when a woman is supposed to shed the lining in her uterus and its supposed to come out of you during your menstral cycle.. endometriosis occurs when the lining forms masses (cysts) and never come out of you. A D & C is a procedure where they scrape out the cysts. The only problem is you can get the D & C but there is a strong possibility that the cysts will come back. Its VERY painful to have the cyst (not the procedure). Imagine your worst period magnified 100 x's :blink: The only way to stop it is a hysterectomy.

This is really scary!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Philly - I was teaching the GS last year about Kwanzaa... I made a couple really nice Kenorahs. I wonder if I have pictures to show you.. you would be proud. I even have some Kwanzaa crafts. A wreath made out of hand cutouts and a woven mat... we made them with construction paper.

I love the whole idea of Kwanzaa and what it celebrates.

Tierra and I listen to the all Christmas radio stations and sing along!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Hi Philly! Yep, my family is a trip! They always got their hands out for something! :no:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Im not talking about the shoes any more. I will report to you when they are "In Hand"

Sweetie YES GOD IS GOOD that is wonderful I am praying for you nothing will ruin your day! :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dw, keep dropping knowledge for us girl, it WAS requested right???.. and you warned it was graphic.. ppl could have stopped reading LOL

i kinda pinched mi legs together after reading but im good now LOL

philly, same w/ roger.. it said it couldn't verify his ssn on the jcpenney website, i think maybe he's not FULLY in everybody's system yet??? i work for SSA and i have NO idea

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.