MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

129042952663102460.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

129032523976912313.jpg

OMG I almost pit out my water :rofl: you know I buy this soup all the time but I never even think twice I love these pics :thumbs:

Thank You Always and everyone else who is praying. He had his surgery yesterday and it took longer than expected. He was very weak when he came out of surgery and they tried to take the tube out of his thoat but couldn't breath on his own. They kept him on the ventilator last night and sedated...they are hoping to take him off the ventilator later today. Once I hear anything I will keep you all posted.

Dillon your Dad and you are in my prayers (F) Stay strong (L)

Philly and Dada got yelled at and Philly had to act "Philly" lol

LMAO @ Mstee

Philly I sent you a PM regarding the wedding (for the nosey folks, lol)

mek mi guh check stand by LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presents??????

What are you getting (that you know of)?

What are you giving?

Hi JG!!! Well Den got one of my gifts already my ticket to JA from January 9-January 18...so I'm excited about that. :yes:

I'm not being a Scrooge but I actually give all year to my family and friends...so I'm having a low key Christmas this year!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My Mom is the same way with my gifts - I started years ago with picking out exact things in catalogs and telling her color and size - she keeps asking what I want this year and I am having a hard time - I don't need clothes, there is nothing major that I want -

I go lo-key for Xmas with my family - My nephews all get so much, that it's not worth it to blow a ton of money for me - So I bought them all PJs and a book - their bdays I go overboard with something special each year.

I asked for Home Depot gift certificates this year. How sad is that? I need 5 more new windows still that I am working on. I got a new purse from one of my BFF's already. My family knows not to get me clothes. I never like anything they pick out. So, probably more gift cards and maybe a few surprises here or there.

I bought a bunch of Jeff Dunham videos for the men in my family and made 48 jars of jalapeno jelly. The women and kids all got pajama sets too, Sus. I made a few sets of personalized note cards. I made and framed a scrapbook page for a little guy who just won a baseketball tournement and is very proud. And, this morning I broke into BF's apartment and stole all the pictures off his walls and laying around. I color copied them here at work and am going to sneak them back tonight while he's still stuck at the firehouse (hopefully I put them back exactly as they were!). I also broke into his FB account and PM'd his step-sister and texted his BIL last night and asked them to email me some pics. I'm making him a 2010 calendar of scrapped pages.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, All.

Congratulations to Corliss and Garfield!

Morning Nat, I hope you didn't have too much trouble waking up this morning! It gets hard when the weather is cold and you just want to stay snuggled up next to the one you love :blink:

lol I have trouble waking up EVERY morning, unless I have nothing to do that day. For some reason on the days where I don't go to work/church, I can wake up early with no problems.

As you say, it's especially hard when the one you love gets to stay in the warm bed.

--------

Time to head back to work. I'm giving a speech in Toastmasters today (30 minutes from now), so I need to do some final run-throughs.

Note to self: 102

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning massive.. im in and out..

roger got his dl, opened a bank accnt, and got his ss card changed over to perm res so i guess he's official..

next get a walmart/jcpenny card for credit (any other ideas???)/ get a job/ get a car.. whew Praise God for victorious small steps

the ex hubby supposed to have the kids for christmas and gonna email me that i need to send them some money.. EHHNNN??? ya tink ca ya pay child support mi affi send allowance whenever dem cum round ya??? CHA

this is bout to turn into a war of words..or maybe not, cuz this is the season to be jolly LOL

everyone be blessed!

get a card with the lowest interest rate...or one where you actually need to buy something from....

hubby got a home depot card cuz at the time i needed a new stove....if you spent over $300, they gave you 6 months to pay with no interest...he paid it off in 5 months....so it was like same as cash, it built up his credit score....and we got us a new stove

we did the same thing at a furniture store when we bought a new bed and mattress....they had a 15 months no interest thing and so hubby got the card in his name and we paid it off in 12 months....paid no interest on the stuff

be smart about it....

Congrats to Corliss and Garfield today...Happy Wedding Day to YOU!!!!!

Your next MsTee you better get those shoes!

Congrats as well to Corliss and Garfield today we wan see pics!

Yes Mstee where are the shoes?

who has food? what is for lunch? thai food on my mind right now....

I am having steamed veggies but craving a tuna wrap :crying:

maybe, i did just get a new camera for my anniversary....

Finesse I'm getting happy :dance:

i keep on forgetting about christmas.....i am totally unprepared....we put up our lights and that is gonna have to be good enough this year

my son is going to his fathers for the whole xmas break and that is totally fine with me...i need a break from his little azz anyway...

Finesse I feel you Sis this will be good for you :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline
Kimmy, the thing is, didn't you do the same thing? You didn't really come out and say what you are wanting to say. Didn't you dance around the subject?

You know what I did. Even though I didn't tell you what I said, I told you that I did say something privately. Cause I think that's the way to handle what I was feeling. It's done and over. I don't see the point in being negative in public sometimes.

Ok..what! what subject..i didnt even read this chic full story..u do what u do and i do what i do! JG u the last to talk bout someone dancing round nuttin...

ALL U'LL HYPOCRITES LIKE MI SEY!

Timeline

WOW JG you are good...good thing he is a fireman and not a cop he would have you arrested for breaking and entering.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOW JG you are good...good thing he is a fireman and not a cop he would have you arrested for breaking and entering.

Not exactly breaking and entering :devil: But, he didn't know I was there or that I have the stuff right now. He's texting me "what are you doing"? NOTHING :innocent:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Thanks Everyone!

I know it is only Monday but I am so ready for this week to be over. I don't have one Christmas present bought and my daugher's birthday is on Friday and I really haven't gotten anything for her either. I am so ready for December to be over.

Echo That!!!

hey everyone~! Hope all is well.

So I found out a couple of weeks ago that I've not gotten pregnant because I have endometrial polyps. So I'm having a D&C on the 29th. Today they did a biopsy of my uterus......................... Jesus take the wheel it was so painful.... I mean my uterus was cramping and I was crying and sweating and trembling.

So ladies if you've had one of these and had a child, is the pain similiar. Cause I don't think I'm ready. :o:crying: I'm still having cramps hours later.

Wakey

Sorry for your pain. What is a D&C?

Hi Nat! I've had a couple of friends that needed them.

Dialation and curettage - used commonly when there is excessive bleeding or miscarriages in women.

Long and short...The cervix is dialated with a series of tapered rods of increasing widths which are inserted into the cervical opening.

A curette is passed through the uterus and used to scrape the uterine walls. This loosens pieces of the lining which are removed and sent to a lab for microscopic examination. Another method of obtaining a sample of the uterine lining is by applying suction through a narrow tube.

Can be painful!!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Thanks Everyone!

I know it is only Monday but I am so ready for this week to be over. I don't have one Christmas present bought and my daugher's birthday is on Friday and I really haven't gotten anything for her either. I am so ready for December to be over.

Echo That!!!

So I found out a couple of weeks ago that I've not gotten pregnant because I have endometrial polyps. So I'm having a D&C on the 29th. Today they did a biopsy of my uterus......................... Jesus take the wheel it was so painful.... I mean my uterus was cramping and I was crying and sweating and trembling.

So ladies if you've had one of these and had a child, is the pain similiar. Cause I don't think I'm ready. :o:crying: I'm still having cramps hours later.

Wakey

Okay you asked, its a lil graphic.. Well endometriosis is a condition when a woman is supposed to shed the lining in her uterus and its supposed to come out of you during your menstral cycle.. endometriosis occurs when the lining forms masses (cysts) and never come out of you. A D & C is a procedure where they scrape out the cysts. The only problem is you can get the D & C but there is a strong possibility that the cysts will come back. Its VERY painful to have the cyst (not the procedure). Imagine your worst period magnified 100 x's :blink: The only way to stop it is a hysterectomy.

Timeline

Dens....thanks for sharing...I think I am cramping now just for reading it!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Thanks Everyone!

Echo That!!!

Wakey

Okay you asked, its a lil graphic.. Well endometriosis is a condition when a woman is supposed to shed the lining in her uterus and its supposed to come out of you during your menstral cycle.. endometriosis occurs when the lining forms masses (cysts) and never come out of you. A D & C is a procedure where they scrape out the cysts. The only problem is you can get the D & C but there is a strong possibility that the cysts will come back. Its VERY painful to have the cyst (not the procedure). Imagine your worst period magnified 100 x's :blink: The only way to stop it is a hysterectomy.

Yep, my girlfriends swore up and down that we go too much as women!!!! Which I agree with.

Dens....thanks for sharing...I think I am cramping now just for reading it!!!

Dillon, I know me too! I hate having to deal with women stuff...ughhhhh! :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Okay found another place to get married whew. I have a 7:00 appt to go see it, leave a deposit and go over details.. GOD IS GOOD. It's going to cost a more but I have to do what I gotta do. :blink:

Okay found another place to get married whew. I have a 7:00 appt to go see it, leave a deposit and go over details.. GOD IS GOOD. It's going to cost a more but I have to do what I gotta do. :blink:

Im not talking about the shoes any more. I will report to you when they are "In Hand"

Presents??????

What are you getting (that you know of)?

What are you giving?

Well since my youngest son is truly making an effort I will be getting him something special but I have no clue!

My Step Dad keeps talking about a new cell phone so I think that's a no brainer LOL

My Mom is so hard to shop for she has everything I have no clue whatsoever

Hubby and I both got everything we wanted EACH OTHER (L) plus the flat screen TV and blue ray player LOL

He bought himself a Wii and we love it!

I was thinking about getting Mrs Bootsy a Pet Smart Gift card but I want her to have something for herself for a change so I was thinking Victorias Secret so her and Mr Bootsy can have a sexy party! :devil:

My oldest son is still acting like a complete ediat so he nuh on deh list!

Since we celebrate Kwanzaa we give gifts each day ( 7days) mi nuh ready at all, and I haven't even started to get the display together ughhh!

good morning massive.. im in and out..

roger got his dl, opened a bank accnt, and got his ss card changed over to perm res so i guess he's official..

next get a walmart/jcpenny card for credit (any other ideas???)/ get a job/ get a car.. whew Praise God for victorious small steps

the ex hubby supposed to have the kids for christmas and gonna email me that i need to send them some money.. EHHNNN??? ya tink ca ya pay child support mi affi send allowance whenever dem cum round ya??? CHA

this is bout to turn into a war of words..or maybe not, cuz this is the season to be jolly LOL

everyone be blessed!

Q that is wonderful I am so happy for the both of you! did he get an INTL license or just apply here?

Oh Lawd Q the Ex needs PRAYER the NERVE!

Philly - I just had a major melt down because I now am going to have to change the place of the wedding because I went to look at Yerkes and its HORRIBLE. So I found a place in Northeast Philly. I will send you the details via email when everything is confirmed. I know the time has probably changed to 4:00 and I have to find a different place for dinner. :wacko::wacko: Not what I need right now

Are you serious???? Whaaa I feel for you right now I can't even imagine I know you are hotter than fish grease, let me know if I can be of assistance! Yardie alliance!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.