MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Christmas we start on Christmas Eve with my second cousins (favorite side of the family, cause they are all a bunch of misfits, lol) - They all come to my house for dinner / gifts - we usually have around 30 - 40 people -

Christmas morning my Mom, brother and I do our gifts - Then my sister and the zoo arrive, we all have breakfast, then open stockings and gifts with Bloody Marys - at some point in the afternoon we head to my aunt's house, usually around the time of sunset - her house is on the water and overlooks LI sound, and it is beautiful to watch the sunset over the NY skyline. Then we end up back at my sister's house for dinner.

The next day (my bday) another cousin is having an open house - At some point in there my mother is bugging me about having a birthday party -

Sus this sounds fabulous LOL @ misfits families are so funny. I love that you watch the Sunset of the NY Sklyline that is a great morning!

You know I have NEVER had a Bloody Mary!? I told someone that the other day and he just could not beleive me...

Me either but then again I think Arbor mist wine is the hard stuff :blink: LOL

Lets see some pictures... I think for 2010 you need to join FB! :)

Yuh see it! Yes Finesse come join the fun! :thumbs:

maybe, i did just get a new camera for my anniversary....

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOW finesse they are wearing you down...before it was NO! NO! NO! Now they finally got a maybe out of you! LOL

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm not sure what we are doing this Christmas. Usually I am with my family..Mom, Dad, Aunt, Daughter and we get up open presents and then hang out for the rest of the day playing with Marley's toys. This year my parents got us a wii so I am sure wherever we are we will be playing that all day.

i keep on forgetting about christmas.....i am totally unprepared....we put up our lights and that is gonna have to be good enough this year

my son is going to his fathers for the whole xmas break and that is totally fine with me...i need a break from his little azz anyway...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Presents??????

What are you getting (that you know of)?

What are you giving?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
ladies i cant contain myself ... i got the best christmas present in the world... my parents were surprised me by purchasing my fiances ticket so he will be her by christmas .. they were trying to surprise me but as i was online yesterday about to book a ticket they had to let the cat out of the bag.

That's awesome!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I usually know every present I am getting and have since I was in middle school. My Mom got tired of me not liking what they got me so when we would go out shopping she would just get me what I wanted and wrap it up. She would try to throw in a surprise. The same thing happens for my birthday.

WOW finesse they are wearing you down...before it was NO! NO! NO! Now they finally got a maybe out of you! LOL

:lol: i know.....mi nah have strength fi fight it anymore....

I'm telling you finesse those little girls that you are carrying are going to soften you up. I used to be a hard ####### but since I had my daughter I am a softie now. :help:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I usually know every present I am getting and have since I was in middle school. My Mom got tired of me not liking what they got me so when we would go out shopping she would just get me what I wanted and wrap it up. She would try to throw in a surprise. The same thing happens for my birthday.

:lol: i know.....mi nah have strength fi fight it anymore....

I'm telling you finesse those little girls that you are carrying are going to soften you up. I used to be a hard ####### but since I had my daughter I am a softie now. :help:

Ha ha.....I have become that way. I make sure to tell everyone what I want now.

I used to know everything I got cause I used to search until I found them, open them, and then rewrap. My parent's got wise to that and would hide them at other people's houses in the neighborhood.

One year, I bugged the ####### out of my brother to tell me what they got me. Told him I would tell him what they got him if he did. When he finally told me, he said OK, what did they get me? I said, I don't know....you know they hide everything from me now. He was so pissed.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
yuh never had bloody mary's and yuh nuh like tomato juice???? yuh people crazy!! I drink V8 almost everyday!! it's my fave!

I am contemplating where we are going for brunch right now... I will make sure to have bloody mary!

have one for me :thumbs:

Will do... so that is at least 2! How about a mimosa if I dont like the bloody mary!?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning massive.. im in and out..

roger got his dl, opened a bank accnt, and got his ss card changed over to perm res so i guess he's official..

next get a walmart/jcpenny card for credit (any other ideas???)/ get a job/ get a car.. whew Praise God for victorious small steps

the ex hubby supposed to have the kids for christmas and gonna email me that i need to send them some money.. EHHNNN??? ya tink ca ya pay child support mi affi send allowance whenever dem cum round ya??? CHA

this is bout to turn into a war of words..or maybe not, cuz this is the season to be jolly LOL

everyone be blessed!

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline

My Mom is the same way with my gifts - I started years ago with picking out exact things in catalogs and telling her color and size - she keeps asking what I want this year and I am having a hard time - I don't need clothes, there is nothing major that I want -

I go lo-key for Xmas with my family - My nephews all get so much, that it's not worth it to blow a ton of money for me - So I bought them all PJs and a book - their bdays I go overboard with something special each year.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

hey everyone~! Hope all is well.

So I found out a couple of weeks ago that I've not gotten pregnant because I have endometrial polyps. So I'm having a D&C on the 29th. Today they did a biopsy of my uterus......................... Jesus take the wheel it was so painful.... I mean my uterus was cramping and I was crying and sweating and trembling.

So ladies if you've had one of these and had a child, is the pain similiar. Cause I don't think I'm ready. :o:crying: I'm still having cramps hours later.

Wakey

Wakey I am so sorry to hear this sweetie, I have female issues as well so I truly sympathize. You will be in my prayers Sis have faith that all will work out for the best (F)

In my family of overachievers - at least 5-6! If it were up to me - NONE! Thankfully, I am off from work until Jan 7th, from Xmas eve -

WOW lucky you , Oh I just realized I took off the Xmas eve @ 3 and return to work on the 4th woooh now I'm getting happy again. Work has been so busy at work with all this crazy projects wasn't even thinking about the countdown but now I am B)

Nite Nite sweetie. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I sent you a PM!!! Be safe heading home!

Dang what's up with all the PM's that is so rude..

Well Newly, Quana, and Philly I'm sending you a PM!!!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Umm I think I better PM it to you....

LOL me too :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

good morning massive.. im in and out..

roger got his dl, opened a bank accnt, and got his ss card changed over to perm res so i guess he's official..

next get a walmart/jcpenny card for credit (any other ideas???)/ get a job/ get a car.. whew Praise God for victorious small steps

the ex hubby supposed to have the kids for christmas and gonna email me that i need to send them some money.. EHHNNN??? ya tink ca ya pay child support mi affi send allowance whenever dem cum round ya??? CHA

this is bout to turn into a war of words..or maybe not, cuz this is the season to be jolly LOL

everyone be blessed!

Wow that's awesome! He might also want to try an Orchard Bank Credit Card...I'm not one that promotes credit cards especially since going through financial peace university with Dave Ramsey but they usually start you off with a small balance and its a way to build your credit up. He can go online and fill out the application.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Philly - I just had a major melt down because I now am going to have to change the place of the wedding because I went to look at Yerkes and its HORRIBLE. So I found a place in Northeast Philly. I will send you the details via email when everything is confirmed. I know the time has probably changed to 4:00 and I have to find a different place for dinner. :wacko::wacko: Not what I need right now

Timeline
Thanks Everyone!

I know it is only Monday but I am so ready for this week to be over. I don't have one Christmas present bought and my daugher's birthday is on Friday and I really haven't gotten anything for her either. I am so ready for December to be over.

Echo That!!!

hey everyone~! Hope all is well.

So I found out a couple of weeks ago that I've not gotten pregnant because I have endometrial polyps. So I'm having a D&C on the 29th. Today they did a biopsy of my uterus......................... Jesus take the wheel it was so painful.... I mean my uterus was cramping and I was crying and sweating and trembling.

So ladies if you've had one of these and had a child, is the pain similiar. Cause I don't think I'm ready. :o:crying: I'm still having cramps hours later.

Wakey

Sorry for your pain. What is a D&C?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.