MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Corliss and G Congrats and much happiness.

My2 the 22nd will be here before you know it, Hope your foot is feeling better!

Dillon hope your Dad is getting better, I am praying and have some others I know praying as well (By the Lords stripes he will and must be healed).

Thank You Always and everyone else who is praying. He had his surgery yesterday and it took longer than expected. He was very weak when he came out of surgery and they tried to take the tube out of his thoat but couldn't breath on his own. They kept him on the ventilator last night and sedated...they are hoping to take him off the ventilator later today. Once I hear anything I will keep you all posted.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Philly me neva seen yuh vexed b4.. It’s turning me on… :devil:

:rofl:

:lol:

What the hell went on in here today! Wow... is all I can say!

whappen? mi miss it...smaddi gimme recap

Hi Finesse JQ and Chiney exchanged words....

Philly and Dada got yelled at and Philly had to act "Philly" lol

My mom is spending the night. Last year Tierra was up at 4am! Louis has to work 6pm Christmas eve to 3am so I will be up to go get him. Maybe Tierra will sleep in a little. I will get up and make coffee and monkey bread. My mom and I are going to put a nice snack buffett together. Cheese, bread, olives.. wine.. that kind of thing. We will have a nice dinner the night before over at my aunt's house.

Games sound fun, I am thinking about going to the movies. Or maybe we could go ice skating. If it snows we can go sledding.. Tierra would LOVE that!

Irie this sounds awesome, don't you love this time of year!

JG we have decorated for Christmas and the place is looking really cute. Did you decorate...your first Christams in your new house...that is reason to celebrate!

Yeah, we did.

I put up my Christmas tree and a few minor decorations in the house.

Outside we have up lights, icicle lights, 2 white trees with red lights, big green balls, garland, and bows. Looks really cute in the daylight. Notice I said DAYLIGHT. We blew out the GFI out back, so it doesn't actually light up at night yet.

LOL @ JG, that still sounds like a lot of work!

I can top that - I took an ethics class, and totally blew it off (in my young and dumb college days) - went to class for about 2 weeks then nothing - never took a test, wrote a paper, nada - End of the semester, I got a B+!

I loved Ethics Sus I think that was one of my favorite courses before I change major. You must really have impressed the Professor :thumbs:

:lol: that would of been us if we didn't go with the LED lights...they take up less current. Hubby had to have the best house on the block and OMG it is blinding....looks cool though

LOL mek mi see picha! Last night on the way back from the Company Xmas party which was fabulous by the way even though our team didn't win we gave a valiant effort! We drove through the suburbs of Jersey on our way home and saw the most fabulous light displays. Hubby was rolling when he saw the biggest blow up Santa on a Motor cyle :rofl: that house meant business! We just had a fun time looking at all the displays he isn't big on the peppa lights but now he wants to put them on the Banana trees in the house :no::lol: I don't know about that ha ha.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Good Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Corliss and G Congrats and much happiness.

My2 the 22nd will be here before you know it, Hope your foot is feeling better!

Dillon hope your Dad is getting better, I am praying and have some others I know praying as well (By the Lords stripes he will and must be healed).

Thank You Always and everyone else who is praying. He had his surgery yesterday and it took longer than expected. He was very weak when he came out of surgery and they tried to take the tube out of his thoat but couldn't breath on his own. They kept him on the ventilator last night and sedated...they are hoping to take him off the ventilator later today. Once I hear anything I will keep you all posted.

Please do Dills - God bless him (F)

My mom is spending the night. Last year Tierra was up at 4am! Louis has to work 6pm Christmas eve to 3am so I will be up to go get him. Maybe Tierra will sleep in a little. I will get up and make coffee and monkey bread. My mom and I are going to put a nice snack buffett together. Cheese, bread, olives.. wine.. that kind of thing. We will have a nice dinner the night before over at my aunt's house.

Games sound fun, I am thinking about going to the movies. Or maybe we could go ice skating. If it snows we can go sledding.. Tierra would LOVE that!

Irie this sounds awesome, don't you love this time of year!

JG we have decorated for Christmas and the place is looking really cute. Did you decorate...your first Christams in your new house...that is reason to celebrate!

Yeah, we did.

I put up my Christmas tree and a few minor decorations in the house.

Outside we have up lights, icicle lights, 2 white trees with red lights, big green balls, garland, and bows. Looks really cute in the daylight. Notice I said DAYLIGHT. We blew out the GFI out back, so it doesn't actually light up at night yet.

LOL @ JG, that still sounds like a lot of work!

I can top that - I took an ethics class, and totally blew it off (in my young and dumb college days) - went to class for about 2 weeks then nothing - never took a test, wrote a paper, nada - End of the semester, I got a B+!

I loved Ethics Sus I think that was one of my favorite courses before I change major. You must really have impressed the Professor :thumbs:

:lol: that would of been us if we didn't go with the LED lights...they take up less current. Hubby had to have the best house on the block and OMG it is blinding....looks cool though

LOL mek mi see picha! Last night on the way back from the Company Xmas party which was fabulous by the way even though our team didn't win we gave a valiant effort! We drove through the suburbs of Jersey on our way home and saw the most fabulous light displays. Hubby was rolling when he saw the biggest blow up Santa on a Motor cyle :rofl: that house meant business! We just had a fun time looking at all the displays he isn't big on the peppa lights but now he wants to put them on the Banana trees in the house :no::lol: I don't know about that ha ha.

Speaking of displays, Steve and I saw one in our hood that had a moving train, dancing ladies a ferris wheel, I think they were doing the Twelve Days of Xmas all on their lawn... It was incredible....

Philly I sent you a PM regarding the wedding (for the nosey folks, lol)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

somebody please give her a PM..... :yes:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Nite Nite sweetie. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I sent you a PM!!! Be safe heading home!

Dang what's up with all the PM's that is so rude..

Well Newly, Quana, and Philly I'm sending you a PM!!!! :rofl:

Hey Dada! I can't begin to tell you how rude some folks are on this very board but I'm too much of a lady to dwell on that. I sent JQ, a PM since her Grandmother's birthday is today and I know what its like to loose someone special that's it!!!!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
yuh never had bloody mary's and yuh nuh like tomato juice???? yuh people crazy!! I drink V8 almost everyday!! it's my fave!

I am contemplating where we are going for brunch right now... I will make sure to have bloody mary!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Hi Finesse JQ and Chiney exchanged words....

Hey MsTee! Are you counting down the days until you're a married woman? I know you're getting excited.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Congrats to Corliss and Garfield today...Happy Wedding Day to YOU!!!!!

Your next MsTee you better get those shoes!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yuh never had bloody mary's and yuh nuh like tomato juice???? yuh people crazy!! I drink V8 almost everyday!! it's my fave!

I am contemplating where we are going for brunch right now... I will make sure to have bloody mary!

have one for me :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon, still sending prayers - hope you get good news soon!

I love v8 too - great hangover cure, lol - I would ask for it not too spicy for your first try, Cat -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Christmas we start on Christmas Eve with my second cousins (favorite side of the family, cause they are all a bunch of misfits, lol) - They all come to my house for dinner / gifts - we usually have around 30 - 40 people -

Christmas morning my Mom, brother and I do our gifts - Then my sister and the zoo arrive, we all have breakfast, then open stockings and gifts with Bloody Marys - at some point in the afternoon we head to my aunt's house, usually around the time of sunset - her house is on the water and overlooks LI sound, and it is beautiful to watch the sunset over the NY skyline. Then we end up back at my sister's house for dinner.

The next day (my bday) another cousin is having an open house - At some point in there my mother is bugging me about having a birthday party -

Sus this sounds fabulous LOL @ misfits families are so funny. I love that you watch the Sunset of the NY Sklyline that is a great morning!

You know I have NEVER had a Bloody Mary!? I told someone that the other day and he just could not beleive me...

Me either but then again I think Arbor mist wine is the hard stuff :blink: LOL

Lets see some pictures... I think for 2010 you need to join FB! :)

Yuh see it! Yes Finesse come join the fun! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

who has food? what is for lunch? thai food on my mind right now....

I'm so hungry as well. I'm having some left over rice and peas and some curry chicken...

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I'm not sure what we are doing this Christmas. Usually I am with my family..Mom, Dad, Aunt, Daughter and we get up open presents and then hang out for the rest of the day playing with Marley's toys. This year my parents got us a wii so I am sure wherever we are we will be playing that all day.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.