Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG... really uneventful weekend. I did go out Friday night with my best friend and sis-in-law...

We have a club here on fridays they play all 80's music. Its fun.

I am trying to decide what to do on Christmas day. I was thinking maybe it would be fun to go to the movies. It will be me, Louis, Tierra and my mom.

What do you all do on Christmas day?

I stay home. Since I have four little ones. Well two are not so little any more but since I have children I stay at home and let family members come visit me.

Growing up we used to meet at my aunts for Xmas. My mother’s side used to fight over being with my grandma so to keep the peace we all would meet over there. Man I miss Gram. Every since she passed its like the family never gets together that much anymore. We used to see each other at least three times a year but now we're lucky if we see each other once. Its funny my one aunt has a husband that everyone hates but to see gram people would come. Now they barely show their faces. Gram loved to play Bingo and you know it s hard to get a manly man to play. Well when Gram said who is all playing all the guys would grab a board like I am. I would crack up like go gram now Now bingo just sits it the box and they mumble I’m not playing no Bingo…

Hey how did the singing and coco go? That must have been a girls scout thing because my friend was telling me her daughter was doing the same thing on Sat.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG... really uneventful weekend. I did go out Friday night with my best friend and sis-in-law...

We have a club here on fridays they play all 80's music. Its fun.

I am trying to decide what to do on Christmas day. I was thinking maybe it would be fun to go to the movies. It will be me, Louis, Tierra and my mom.

What do you all do on Christmas day?

i ussually stay at home and relax ... the kids wake me up early lol then we eat breakfast they play i nap then i make dinner and they normally go to their dads house this yr he and his wife will be in ny so they will stay home unless their grandma wants to get them ...i try to relax ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
they are getting married today?!?

congrats to the two of you- may God bless your marriage

LOVE IS EVERYTHING

:star:

Yes ma'am!

Good morning 1luv

Mawning Justi :thumbs:

1luv that was me who said good morning to ya! :crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We stay at home. I am usually the first one up trying to make the kids get up and open their gifts lol. I take pics usually, but now that they are older I just give them money. We usually play games, I watch football and cook dinner, make drinks. Sometimes my sister and her kids come by, things like that. Nothing spectacular.

Mawning Ladies Dens Wifey, mstee, Shemmy, 1luv

Dada yuh dash weh?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

This year is going to be a little different cause we will have my fiance here wich is going to make this christmas extra special .. i think we will def have to go check out all the lights ...

Dada yuh dash weh?

aww philly you left me out :crying: .... im just picking with you good morning

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Dada yuh dash weh?

Good morning Philly! (Waving)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Has anyone heard from Spanglas? Didn't she have her interview yesterday? :unsure:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Also best wishes to MoAcory on their interview today!!!! :dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

LOL Never you weren't there when I checked, I copy and pasted :whistle: How are you feeling today sweetie?

Has anyone heard from Spanglas? Didn't she have her interview yesterday? :unsure:

Hey Dens, I haven't seen any posts from here, she was supposed to get someones # so she could keep up updated! :star: I pray all went well, did we ever confirm if her SO/ was able to get his medical on time.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

i was wonderign the same thing ...

LOL Never you weren't there when I checked, I copy and pasted :whistle: How are you feeling today sweetie?

Hey Dens, I haven't seen any posts from here, she was supposed to get someones # so she could keep up updated! :star: I pray all went well, did we ever confirm if her SO/ was able to get his medical on time.

im ok ... i couldnt resist messing with you ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Well we're all wishing them the best!!! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.