MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

I almost forgot..today is our 5th wedding anniversary :wub:

Hi Shemmy! Congratulations on 5 years! Wish you guys many, many, many more!

"It's your anniversary" singing like Tony, Toni, Tone :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im so happy for you I told you girl! I spoke it :yes: Yuh on yuh way!

thanks Philly you so claimed it for me I am trying to focus but i am so happy and shocked and just ready to see my hubby :crying::crying::crying::luv::luv::luv::luv::dance::dance::dance::dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Philly that sounds like some fun to get it in for this weekend!

LOL@ your story bout shorty doo-whoop at your job... :rofl: I have one of them over here that I support...he's younger than me and just passed the bar last year...good on passing the bar and all but stop walking around quoting the laws and you don't know how to apply them... :angry:

Then one day, he had me go accept some of his dry cleaning from his tailor...how is that even in my job description and the little blue suit looked like it belong to the gekco with the accent from that insurance commerical :rofl:

Den's you made my day with Shorty-doo wop girl you know that's what I will be calling him from now on LMAO :rofl: :rofl: Good thing he is on the West Coast and not in my office cause he would be getting the evil eye all day long!

NO dude didn't have you accept his dry cleaning wha deh raas?? LOL @ the gecko suit I can only imagine. I guess we all have 1 person who is off the chain at the gig huh, actually prolly a few LOL

Welcome back Sus.

Shemmy (((waving) that is so fabulous Congrats 5 years you are my hero!

How deh belly?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh yeah, they're not too big on jewelry at all. Even wedding bands are not worn by some of the members.

Can I tell you how Damien set me up???? We visited his mother in Aruba a years ago. She demanded we go to church with her. Damien was raised Seventh Day Adventist so I asked him what should I wear. He said wear whatever I wear here. My church here is pretty causal. Well, I should have known better but decided to wear a long sun dress...mind it was 90+ degrees. My dress was black and white. I forgot my blazer so I told her I didn't feel comfortable going so she bought him a cheeteh print jacket to wear over my dress :blink: Plus I didn't realize how the dress had a keyhole so a little cleavage was showing.

I had no idea you were suppose to wear stockings (not panty hose) or jewerly. So here I am sitting in church with a black and white sundress with a cheeteh print jacket with high heel strapping sandals with my hot pink toe nails showing. Plus my big silver earrings and bracelts and my hair was cornrowed up in a genie looking pontytail to the side :wacko: Boy - those women gave me the most evils looks because their men kept staring at me. And the little girls wanted to sit by me..it's funny now but not at the time :unsure:

Edited by Shemmy

Hello J. Queen !!! :star:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Philly that sounds like some fun to get it in for this weekend!

LOL@ your story bout shorty doo-whoop at your job... :rofl: I have one of them over here that I support...he's younger than me and just passed the bar last year...good on passing the bar and all but stop walking around quoting the laws and you don't know how to apply them... :angry:

Then one day, he had me go accept some of his dry cleaning from his tailor...how is that even in my job description and the little blue suit looked like it belong to the gekco with the accent from that insurance commerical :rofl:

5158821.jpg:rofl:

Good morning ladies

Hey DW!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Can I tell you how Damien set me up???? We visited his mother in Aruba a years ago. She demanded we go to church with her. Damien was raised Seventh Day Adventist so I asked him what should I wear. He said wear whatever I wear here. My church here is pretty causal. Well, I should have known better but decided to wear a long sun dress...mind it was 90+ degrees. My dress was black and white. I forgot my blazer so I told her I didn't feel comfortable going so she bought him a cheeteh print jacket to wear over my dress :blink: Plus I didn't realize how the dress had a keyhole so a little cleavage was showing.

I had no idea you were suppose to wear stockings (not panty hose) or jewerly. So here I am sitting in church with a black and white sundress with a cheeteh print jacket with high heel strapping sandals with my hot pink toe nails showing. Plus my big silver earrings and bracelts and my hair was cornrowed up in a genie looking pontytail to the side :wacko: Boy - those women gave me the most evils looks because their men kept staring at me. And the little girls wanted to sit by me..it's funny now but not at the time :unsure:

:rofl: Girl yeah one of my good girlfriends is 7th Day so I found out some dos and dont's but I only been to a church service like twice...I can imagine how you felt...all eyes were on you huh! :unsure:

LOL@ Cheeta print jacket

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SUS I missed you! Welcome back I think I need a picha :star: !

How was the sun and sugar cane? :crying:

Hey Philly - sun and sugarcane was good - weather was good, although cooler than usual - the surf was ROUGH and the cops were corrupt - but he quickly found out he was dealing with the wrong one, lol - Other than that, a pretty good trip.

Welcome back Sus.

Hi Shem, thanks! Happy anniversary and how are you feeling?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

thanks Philly you so claimed it for me I am trying to focus but i am so happy and shocked and just ready to see my hubby :crying::crying::crying::luv::luv::luv::luv::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Awwwe Sheka it's all gonna work out Sis this phase of the process will fly by. Yes I know it seems like it was forever but when you are finally together it will seem like nothing it's funny that way and it's so worth it! YUH MAN SOON COME! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

JQ, you got me rolling over here! That picture of that gekco in that suit...chile that one on your pic looks taller than baby boy over here! Chile he so lil' with a big old head, poe thang! One time at one of our meetings "someone" stacked some books in the chair he normally sits at and none of us owned up to who did it. :unsure: He laughed it off but boy was he red... :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

5 YEARS

1190039274_congrats4.jpg

CongratsGreenGlitterStars.gif

congrats2.jpg

CONGRATS SHEKA

Unique, Wood '5th Wedding Anniversary' Gifts

There are many websites that go into the history of wedding anniversary gifts, but it appears it all began in Germany for the 25th & 50th anniversaries - then the next to come about was our favorite - the Fifth (5th) Anniversary - Gifts of Wood.

Vases.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

sun and sugarcane was good - weather was good, although cooler than usual - the surf was ROUGH and the cops were corrupt - but he quickly found out he was dealing with the wrong one, lol - Other than that, a pretty good trip.

Dang, SUS I didn't know you were gansta! I ain't mad at cha :wow:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.