MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Happy New Year VJ family. Hope all is well.

Hi Shemmy! How are you feeling?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Shemmy! How are you feeling?

Everything is good. We're going to The Bahamas this weekend. But the weather is cold in Florida and The Bahamas...wish I was going somewhere warmer...oh well. At least it's a mini vacation.

Happy New Year Shemmy!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Everything is good. We're going to The Bahamas this weekend. But the weather is cold in Florida and The Bahamas...wish I was going somewhere warmer...oh well. At least it's a mini vacation.

That sounds GREAT! Have fun!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Happy New Year Shemmy!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD MORNING!

Hope you all had a great New Year Celebration!

Good luck Spanglas, hope that gets cleared up soon.

JAP...... BLESSINGS for the day... Welcome to your lovely Lilla! Cannot wait to see her. Congrats to your family!!!

Hope everyone is doing well...

How is the adjustment My2?

OH..... news on my end. My daughter's father and stepmom are divorcing! What a mess...

LadyC... you are in Laurel, right? Watch out... he is back in town!! LOL

adjustment is going well ..we have had our moments more so me then him of course....my mom actually seems to be having a hard time with it ... me and her do everything together now she has to share..

girl me and my mom are the same way. i take her to the movies, to plays, to church, or anything else she wants. so she is having tough time as well. like it or not, it is what i want and it is going to happen....good luck!! i will pray for both our moms

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy New Year Shemmy!

Hey Dens Wifey. I heard it was cold in ATL too :unsure:

I was trying to catch up from this moring and ya'll are :wacko::rofl:.

That sounds GREAT! Have fun!

Thanks. We're going a on a cruise ship and this is the first time for both of us...it's going to be interesting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawd onoo can chat eeeh!

how must i keep up

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

good_morning_comment_graphic_07.gif

15 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)((One of which is Papa Jew)

11 Members: mamajew, MRStee, jamerican, Jamerican Queen, Dens Wifey, MoAcory7007, Shemmy, IrieCat, dillon, DaDa, LadyC

Well the thing about my tear was it was not in the butt of my pants it was down mi leg. See these thunder thighs broke loose on dem yesterday. Now for once my thighs came in handy because there so luscious I was able to walk pigeon toed to keep the rip from showing. You should have seen me I was walking to the shuttle that takes me to my car with my purse in front. I know some had to wonder why I was holding my purse so low. I mean I had a mean pigeon walk yesterday my feet almost turned all the way around. On the way to my car I didn’t care, I figured it was dark so what the heck. I wonder if anyone noticed?

paparazzi600x399.jpg

Good morning DaDa! So glad to hear you made it home okay with the pants and all...been there before!

Speak for your self Dens :rofl:

Yes girl, I love to slow drag...one of my favorite songs to slow drag too is "Secret Garden" :devil: I think I need to make a "Jamaica Soon Come" mix for next week :whistle:

Thats my jam 2 Secret Garden

Okay Yardies, I gots a question of the day!!!

How have you handled "negative" family members and friends toward your Fiance(e) or Spouse? Not your everyday haters and negative Bobs :angry: but people that you genuinely care about and that know you!! :unsure: Sometimes, I think people just have these views about people from other countries, etc. And we've all heard the stories, had not so great experiences, or know a friend of a friend... :blink:

Girl that what was going on with my family and friends everyone had something to say, but when he got here everyone was kissing his store%20camera%20for%20butt.jpg:rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Shemmy! Enjoy that trip wish it was going to be warmer for you guys though!

JG I see that you are back come on with the story already!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Hi JQ! Waving!! How are you doing?

Hey Dens Wifey. I heard it was cold in ATL too :unsure:

I was trying to catch up from this moring and ya'll are :wacko::rofl:.

Thanks. We're going a on a cruise ship and this is the first time for both of us...it's going to be interesting.

Shemmy, it is cold! I'm not use to all of this so early on...

Have fun on your mini-vacay!

adjustment is going well ..we have had our moments more so me then him of course....my mom actually seems to be having a hard time with it ... me and her do everything together now she has to share..

girl me and my mom are the same way. i take her to the movies, to plays, to church, or anything else she wants. so she is having tough time as well. like it or not, it is what i want and it is going to happen....good luck!! i will pray for both our moms

Hi Mamajew and Eric!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
what's up with sus? and quanna? and tre?

dem gone lef yuh

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.