MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa Nat would go home for lunch even before Steve got here so it isn't anything new.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I went out last night with.....who loves when I say this?.....that guy I took to Dillon's wedding. When I get back from lunch, I will tell you all how he ended up passed out on someone's lawn at 6:30 this morning.

BRB

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Now, now.....not all American men. There are some good one's out there.

I agree.... :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Not me, I was bucket nekkid when I met him and continued to be, while we are on the honeymoon I walked around nekkid.. Love me or leave me :rofl: Im a free spirit! lol let it ALL hang out hahahahaha

:whistle:

MrsTee... You were naked when you met him?? LOL ... where did you meet??? :devil:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I went out last night with.....who loves when I say this?.....that guy I took to Dillon's wedding. When I get back from lunch, I will tell you all how he ended up passed out on someone's lawn at 6:30 this morning.

BRB

OMG how could you leave us hanging like this....and i love when you say that because if I ran into him on the street I would say "Hey you are the guy that JG brought to my wedding" I couldn't even imagine what his name is.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
You weren't? I thought you said the sex was hot?

I'm joking your right I did mean beginning..... LOL

LOL! I didnt have to beg.. the man is ready 24/7!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not me, I was bucket nekkid when I met him and continued to be, while we are on the honeymoon I walked around nekkid.. Love me or leave me :rofl: Im a free spirit! lol let it ALL hang out hahahahaha

HA dis reminds me of the good ole days and I mean OLDDDD days. You wouldn’t catch me naked if your life depended on it. Even in the bed I would wear a longggggggg shirt to cover every thing and it only got lifted when it was time to do the do. I used to frustrate the heck out of guys. But then I grew up and accepted my curves and I have never looked back since.

I ran into a very old boyfriend once and he asked me on the slide if I still wore a shirt to bed. I told him that was the old Dada the new Dada you wouldn’t be able to manage and I walked away. I was ready to be blunt and ask him if he still had a little :whistle:

HA dis reminds me of the good ole days and I mean OLDDDD days. You wouldn’t catch me naked if your life depended on it. Even in the bed I would wear a longggggggg shirt to cover every thing and it only got lifted when it was time to do the do. I used to frustrate the heck out of guys. But then I grew up and accepted my curves and I have never looked back since.

I ran into a very old boyfriend once and he asked me on the slide if I still wore a shirt to bed. I told him that was the old Dada the new Dada you wouldn’t be able to manage and I walked away. I was ready to be blunt and ask him if he still had a little :whistle:

Chile not the little... :rofl: poe thang! Good luck with that "lil' fella"! :rofl::rofl:

On a side note, I haven't done one dang thing I need to on this file! Yall need to stop with the conversation today.... :whistle:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

You have to tell us now MrsTee!!!!!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Seriously though I was never shy about my body and Im a big girl but Ive just always been a free spirit. When I would go on vacation in VA I would stand by my ocean front room with no top on lmao... I don't what it is.. the excitement of it having casaba mellons and not mind showing them off lmaoooooooo

You have to tell us now MrsTee!!!!!

There is nothing to tell I was a :innocent: when I met him, now after that I know his yaad pretty well to walk in the dark lol

DaDa, you just reminded me of this guy that I use to talk to... :whistle: well anyways he was fine yall. Tall, 6'3, chocolate, nice lips, very attractive...well chile we had been talking for a minute and so we felt like we were ready to take things to the next level. Chile I got over there and had my dance routine and outfit ready... :devil:. So its time, my heart is beating... :wow: Then whomp, whomp, whomp... I realize that this is all that is there :o ... :help: I'm thinking my friends gon jump out the closet with cameras and lighting crew and Aston Krutcher with "Punked" cause clearly this is not happening to me. Are you serious? :no: I was looking like dang boo, was you in an accident or something. How cruel life has been to you! :yes: Needless to say, we didn't make it....but I'm still an :innocent: I don't think I was wrong for that...just couldn't deal with it. Reminded me of a tic tac mint!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Seriously though I was never shy about my body and Im a big girl but Ive just always been a free spirit. When I would go on vacation in VA I would stand by my ocean front room with no top on lmao... I don't what it is.. the excitement of it having casaba mellons and not mind showing them off lmaoooooooo

There is nothing to tell I was a :innocent: when I met him, now after that I know his yaad pretty well to walk in the dark lol

And his po grandfather grave (which is on the property) will never be the same he was either cheering us on or tell us to move! :rofl:

DaDa, you just reminded me of this guy that I use to talk to... :whistle: well anyways he was fine yall. Tall, 6'3, chocolate, nice lips, very attractive...well chile we had been talking for a minute and so we felt like we were ready to take things to the next level. Chile I got over there and had my dance routine and outfit ready... :devil:. So its time, my heart is beating... :wow: Then whomp, whomp, whomp... I realize that this is all that is there :o ... :help: I'm thinking my friends gon jump out the closet with cameras and lighting crew and Aston Krutcher with "Punked" cause clearly this is not happening to me. Are you serious? :no: I was looking like dang boo, was you in an accident or something. How cruel life has been to you! :yes: Needless to say, we didn't make it....but I'm still an :innocent: I don't think I was wrong for that...just couldn't deal with it. Reminded me of a tic tac mint! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.