Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luvs it! told ya it's never a happy ending!

I'm out people Latah

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

lol.. philly aren't u supposed to be working LOL

incest.. those ppl just nasty aren't they?? heehee

LOL ! Q yeah I have been listening all day haaaa

Yes these movies people do anything for royalty and $$$$$

I can't get enough of them! I told Damian we are gonna role play like we are Royalty from Nollywood and have a sexy party haaaa :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When we got to the "Application Support Center" for the biometrics, the lady who checks you in had us talk to the site supervisor. We had to get her "ok" to have the biometrics done earlier than our appointment date. Fortunately, they weren't too busy and she let us do it.

They were on #410 when we go #413. Why was there still a 30 minute wait?? Anyway, I'm still happy we got it done today, so I avoided taking time off from work.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Did the newest episode feature the guy who used to play Brandi’s brother in Moesha?

Cheyrl Riley

Dens LOL @ the long-faced Natalie haaaa I can't wait to see my girl was Keysha or Taneisha can't remember her name, with the pots and pans song she was the funniest by far! I think she is gonna be on the VH1 fit clusb this season with Bobby Brown LOL

Holla Tee!

LMAO @ Ells I know right but they gonna drag this out trust me haaaaa

Now you see why I am so hooked and this is a mediocre movie, I'll post another tonight so you can see the real drama, now I don't have to buy this one LOL

Now I am loving Jackie's micros they are fabulous! BUt Nadia Lawd they always have that chile in a bad weave!

i feel so left out.... gonna start watching! :star:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
:yes: I got a friend or two...they the same way! I tell Denton all the time..the things I fell in love with him for are the same things that irritate me at times!

I agree with this statement...I love the fact that my hubby will give his last dollar to anyone in need and go hungry himself, but I hate the fact that he is Captain Save A Ho!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
AA-CRASH-DAY-PIC2_w370.jpg

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! This is sooo scary...I know I heard it on the news, but this brings it home. Thank The LORD no one was killed!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree with this statement...I love the fact that my hubby will give his last dollar to anyone in need and go hungry himself, but I hate the fact that he is Captain Save A Ho!

:rofl::rofl:

Just checking in and this is the first post I saw...you are funny :wacko:

Hope all is well with everyone. Happy Holidays.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
When we got to the "Application Support Center" for the biometrics, the lady who checks you in had us talk to the site supervisor. We had to get her "ok" to have the biometrics done earlier than our appointment date. Fortunately, they weren't too busy and she let us do it.

They were on #410 when we go #413. Why was there still a 30 minute wait?? Anyway, I'm still happy we got it done today, so I avoided taking time off from work.

That's great Nat :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.