MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG... I got Louis a touch screan Mp3 player.. I found a nice one online for $63 so it isnt a fancy ipod but he doesnt care. :)

He got a new down coat, a watch and his ticket to St Lucia!

He knows about everything but the Mp3 player so I hope he likes it.

Hey Irie (waving) Awesome gifts. I'm sure he is going to love the MP3 player.

Thanks.. he picked out the down coat. I like it .. but he is so slim.. when he wears it it makes me laugh. I try not to...

Irie, I can understand that :lol: Denton is slim as well. Poe baby, my family going to be feeding him all that southern food trying to get some weight on him. :blush:

That's too cute how you say Louis picked out his coat himself...awww!

Steve an old skinny azz too.. Im trying to fatten him up lol

I just called Dave and Buster's. Waiting on a response... :whistle:

I love D&B!!! Keep us posted!

k i will

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
diptheria/tetanus jap!!

:thumbs:

as many of you know, i left my house cuz i could not afford it alone, the ex got it in the divorce (dummy, he can't afford it alone either) but would not to sell it or refinance to get my name off..

so now (after that child support kicked in) he says he can't afford to live there and is moving out.. i have agreed to sell it myself and all was looking good.. BEFORE i found out he is 4 mnths behind!!!!

so my prob is, foreclosure is a iminent(sp), but the mortgage co is unsure how long the process will take, might i be able to sell it in time??? its a nice house, totally redone after a fire BUT the economy is terrible..i dunno

w/ the child support, i can afford it, maybe i should refinance it in my name, and live there for a while until i can sell it?? (hubby disapproves, but is willing in order to keep my credit in tact) , maybe its not worth it to try and keep the house if after i get my other credit on track, the foreclosure won't look so bad???

wish I could help :(

t0810.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone know the price difference? Damien just went to the medical and got two shots without his vaccination record. He didn't require all those other shots. I would have been upset if he would gotten all those unnecessary vaccinations...but that's just me.

tell me bout it... mi man fraid a jook :lol:

poor honey :(

That's why I want to see a comparison one day. It wasn't worth it to us for him to take an extra day off work and lose money...sometimes you have to weigh your options. Just pay for what you need and keep it moving....just my 2 cents.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

same here shemmy.. roger got 2 shots and we didn't even have his vaccine record..

the health board designates that after a certain age some of those shots are not even needed. if fact, after my research i actually thought he should have gotten 3 shots, but the dr said he could explain away the chicken pox cuz it was too expensive when most kids roger s age already had chickenpox..FINE W/ ME!!

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline

no prob jap ..thanks

and congrats on the date!!! it will be here b4 you know it!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

Timeline

what im getting roger

this trip to ATL LOL and hopefully a coat.. heck..AOS is the gift that keeps on giving LOL

irie.. your story reminds me of ken, gill's hubby

everytime i see his likkle self in that big ole winter coat, i SMILE!!

Edited by thisislove

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Timeline
diptheria/tetanus jap!!

any realty/credit experts in the building..any advice or experiences or friends' experiences are welcomed..

as many of you know, i left my house cuz i could not afford it alone, the ex got it in the divorce (dummy, he can't afford it alone either) but would not to sell it or refinance to get my name off..

so now (after that child support kicked in) he says he can't afford to live there and is moving out.. i have agreed to sell it myself and all was looking good.. BEFORE i found out he is 4 mnths behind!!!!

so my prob is, foreclosure is a iminent(sp), but the mortgage co is unsure how long the process will take, might i be able to sell it in time??? its a nice house, totally redone after a fire BUT the economy is terrible..i dunno

w/ the child support, i can afford it, maybe i should refinance it in my name, and live there for a while until i can sell it?? (hubby disapproves, but is willing in order to keep my credit in tact) , maybe its not worth it to try and keep the house if after i get my other credit on track, the foreclosure won't look so bad???

IMO, in this economy, you probably won't be able to sell it in time. Unless you get really lucky, my guess is it will take months (maybe months and months) to sell and close. They would've started forclosure by then. Is it possible for you to pay some of the back owed and keep them from forclosing long enough to sell?

Another thing is, how long have you owned the house? If no one has claimed it yet, you could get back that $6,500 tax credit. It's for current homeowners as well. As long as you live in it 3 years after, you do not have to repay it. If you sell before 3 years, you have to repay all that. Watch that part.

A forclosure hurts just like all bad credit. If your credit is that bad, maybe it won't hurt you much more.

Can I ask why you didn't have a quit claim and get your name off that house when you left it with him? Could've saved yourself some of this now. Sucks, in hindsight.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

i nver heard of the quit claim, but i was looking at this blog and a lady actully "says" she did that but the foreclosure is still on her credit.. someone said it only takes your name off of the deed not the mortgage loan??? i dunno, but either way, i was not even aware.. you know what my intention was back then, guess i didn't research enough

i hate it cuz as far as credit, im wasn't that bad..a few unpaid school loans.. only had 2 credit cards..and then a car i cosigned w/ my sister that she let go back..UGHHH

but i guess those things weigh alot negatively

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Timeline

yep ms tee, jg is what that is!

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Everyone!!!!!!!!

JQ I said your pic was cute are you ignoring me on purpose???

:blink: Girl no, I didnt see that post

Thank you Dada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatdo u think about my hubby wantingto spend Xmas with my fam out of town, Do I need to feel guilty about being selfish?

Yes and no. He's trying to fit in and if he likes them and they like him, you are lucky. Enjoy it. There are other times to be alone with him. In fact, make the weekend before (this one!) or the weekend after or something like that YOUR special time.

I do that with my kids. We spend so much family time over the holidays, we are having a big dinner and opening presents this Sunday.....just us.

Your right JG he is trying to fit in and its working like a puzzle, they love him. So I m going to respect that. At least it is MY family that I also get to share the holidays with.

JQ I said your pic was cute are you ignoring me on purpose???

:blink: Girl no, I didnt see that post

Thank you Dada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatdo u think about my hubby wanting to spend Xmas with my fam out of town, Do I need to feel guilty about being selfish?

Honestly I think that is sweet of him. It sounds like he likes your family and he really just wants to fit in. Maybe he thinks that you really want to be with them but because of them you would nix on it. It would be so funny if he felt as though he was doing you a favor and here you were fine with staying home for the holidays,.

God wiling you will have so many more Xmas’s to share together. You two are going to grow old together so if he wants to go this year fine. Tell him next year it’s your turn to decide.

Hey make the best of it and see if while at your moms you can be naughty WITHOUT getting caught. Sounds like a fun game to me.. LOL

:ph34r: Yes Girl I am. :devil:t1520.gifShhh!

Irie, I can understand that :lol: Denton is slim as well. Poe baby, my family going to be feeding him all that southern food trying to get some weight on him. :blush:

Steve an old skinny azz too.. Im trying to fatten him up lol

Girl my man been here for 4months still cant gain no wait, so he been buying the Ensure Plus :rofl: My poe stick :rofl:

Hi guests and anonymous users...*waiving*

Wondering what JQ is going to do to get me in trouble today! :rofl:

treysongz3.jpg:whistle:tyrese-gibson-11.jpg:whistle: What you talking about MsTee.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
i nver heard of the quit claim, but i was looking at this blog and a lady actully "says" she did that but the foreclosure is still on her credit.. someone said it only takes your name off of the deed not the mortgage loan??? i dunno, but either way, i was not even aware.. you know what my intention was back then, guess i didn't research enough

i hate it cuz as far as credit, im wasn't that bad..a few unpaid school loans.. only had 2 credit cards..and then a car i cosigned w/ my sister that she let go back..UGHHH

but i guess those things weigh alot negatively

I have knowledge cause I've been right where you are. And I research the hell out of everything. I promise you you can make it through all this. Just ride it all out. You have to do what you have to do to survive. No shame in that.

Keep in mind there are a lot of people with credit issues. It's still bad; but it's not the death sentence it used to be.

Think about what else I said above. Those are 2 viable options for you to research.

JQ.......that 2nd guy........is that his belly button staring at me. It's giving me the creeps!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.