NatPatBen

AOS Filers: December 2009

787 posts in this topic

I still think its the TB skin test that is causing alot of RFE's for a complete I-693. But I could be wrong. I know the clinic I went to in Montreal was only doing chest x-rays. When I questioned them recently they said that it wasn't a requirement for them to do it. You can get your visa with a chest-xray. But what's the point if you need the skin one in order to adjust status. A person is better off to have everything they need done before they get here. Chances are its cheaper. You'd only need to pay for one medical, not two. ANd if your going to pay for a US Immigration Medical then it should be done as to what is required not "what can get you by till you AOS". Just my two cents worth. Have a great day everyone.

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I still think its the TB skin test that is causing alot of RFE's for a complete I-693. But I could be wrong. I know the clinic I went to in Montreal was only doing chest x-rays. When I questioned them recently they said that it wasn't a requirement for them to do it. ...

I think that's it, too, but don't have evidence (USCIS memos/docs) to prove it.

------

And when will USCIS acknowlege receipt of my RFE??? They received it a week ago.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

They didn't acknowledge mine till exactly a week later. Good luck, hopefully you hear something soon.

event.png

Timeline

Update

11-06-2009 -- Married

-------ADJUSTMENT TO LPR PROCESS TIMELINE --------

DAY 1 12-03-2009 -- AOS Package Sent (I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765 and I-864)

DAY 2 12-04-2009 -- AOS Package Received

DAY 6 12-08-2009 -- NOA1 Received

DAY 14 12-16-2009 -- Biometrics Notice Received (I-485 and I-765)

DAY 33 01-04-2010 -- Walk In Biometrics

DAY 48 01-19-2010 -- Appearance for Interview on February 17,2010(I-797C)

------WAITING------

Edited by williag2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Update

DAY 48 01-19-2010 -- Appearance for Interview on February 17,2010(I-797C)

That's awesome williag2!! :) Congrats on receiving your IL!!

AOS (from VWP)Application Removal of Conditions Timeline Naturalization Timeline
12/28/2009 Sent I-130,I-485,I-765 02/25/2012 Sent out I-751 via USPS to VSC 01/15/2013 Sent out N-400 via USPS to Dallas, TX
03/24/2010 AOS Interview APPROVED!!! 10/24/2012 RFE 04/03/2013 Naturalization Interview - Passed!
04/05/2010 Greencard arrived!! 01/03/2013 Approved! Card production ordered! 05/15/2013 Oath Ceremony - Kyle is a US Citizen!

***Detailed time line in my About Me page***

Timeline
They didn't acknowledge mine till exactly a week later. Good luck, hopefully you hear something soon.

Same here! Got the text message at 7 saying that my case was updated. I checked online & they say that they received it on January 14, 2 days after it was delivered.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Same here! Got the text message at 7 saying that my case was updated. I checked online & they say that they received it on January 14, 2 days after it was delivered.

YIPPEE for you guys :dance::dance::dance:

event.png

Timeline
Case transferred to CSC !!!

That's awesome!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all! How's everyone doing?

Just had my biometrics today. I also checked my status online and I've found out that my case has been transferred to CSC last January 15. Does this really mean no interview for us?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

The dates in my sig are the dates that the letters are dated, not the day I received them. The letters have usually come 4-7 days later. I just got the letter today about the case being transferred to the CSC.

Also, I got an e-mail today, and my wifes Employment Document got approved and is being created! So we should have that soon! Woo!

The dates in my sig are the dates that the letters are dated, not the day I received them. The letters have usually come 4-7 days later. I just got the letter today about the case being transferred to the CSC.

Also, I got an e-mail today, and my wifes Employment Document got approved and is being created! So we should have that soon! Woo!

Wow! Lots of good things going on here this week. Congrats to everyone on their updates/transfers/approvals! :)

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Timeline

That's great! Means more $$ for your household. :star:

I EAGERLY await that day.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We finally were able to see updates on the online status system. While thankful for that, it wasn't exactly what we wanted to see. We got the dreaded RFE. I just know it has to do with the medical even if went sent in the I-693. What are others doing when they get an RFE even if the medical exam was done within a year and the I-693 was transcribed by a civil surgeon. I'm trying to research while waiting to receive the RFE in the mail.

Thanks.

ROC Timeline

3/22/12 - Mailed I-751 Packet

3/28/12 - Check Cashed

4/9/12 - Received Biometrics Notification

4/30/12 - Biometrics

Our status still hasn't updated..... :( Everyone's being transferred but us. Although we could have been, and whoever is working on our case just hasn't updated.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.