Bosco

unbelievable

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

It will only upset you if you let it.... just ignore her or if you feel you must the report her if it will make you feel better... but this corner of the VJ forum is open to anyone to post whatever as long as it does not break the rules....

Kezzie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not the one starting topics about how hatefull and racist it is to make some movies, I read the project and it's not painting the good side of Islam, so what? It's hate? really?

Not showing the good side of something is a 'hate crime'? No it's not. It must not help the good people but it's like that.

Now report me to the admins if it helps you feel better, it won't change a thing, it won't change this movie is not about hate.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If you want to hold the same war that is being held in other parts of the world please dont do it in here..... it is better for all that we dont start a them and us attitude... after all we are here for the porpose of immigrating to the USA and it should not be a place for feelings about any religion or culture or war....

IMO

Kezzie

I couldn't agree more. This kind of nonsense is becoming tiresome and it IS utterly unnecessary.

Don't worry, I don't intend to argue. Actually people like this amuse me. We can't stop the hate, but we can hold our heads high and refuse to act like them.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

If you feel like victimizing yourself i can't help it.

*yawns*

Why would a person come into the ME/NA forum just to needle the good people here?

They just don't have a life!

:thumbs:

If posting on forums is not having a life, guess who is with me?

I highly doubt they were referring to posting in a forum as the reason behind not having a life. May Allah bless you with happiness.

Edited by Morocco4ever

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Ewok is already aware. Discussion is cool, opinions differ, but there are lines that can be crossed and they get crossed here a lot. I personally don't mind discussions, but snotty remarks don't have much of a place in discussion or debate. I hope it stops here.

You need to realize that the "Islam" that is broadcast on USA and European media is not the whole story. Many of us here are either of ME/NA descent, from the ME/NA, or have spent considerable time there. We have seen more then just what the press here and in Europe wants us to see. I have met far more respectful, humble and kind muslim people then I have angry and violent muslims.

Kittykat's view, unfortunately, is the popular trend. Islam is not a violent or ugly religion... PEOPLE unforunately are. (F)

Ewok is already aware. Discussion is cool, opinions differ, but there are lines that can be crossed and they get crossed here a lot. I personally don't mind discussions, but snotty remarks don't have much of a place in discussion or debate. I hope it stops here.

You need to realize that the "Islam" that is broadcast on USA and European media is not the whole story. Many of us here are either of ME/NA descent, from the ME/NA, or have spent considerable time there. We have seen more then just what the press here and in Europe wants us to see. I have met far more respectful, humble and kind muslim people then I have angry and violent muslims.

Kittykat's view, unfortunately, is the popular trend. Islam is not a violent or ugly religion... PEOPLE unforunately are. (F)

Nicely put! :thumbs:

shon.gif

Timeline

Look at this...I stole this from another thread...a picture of the violent and ugly in Islam. I'm shaking in my boots! :lol:

post-14812-1153691303_thumb.jpg

There are 2 sides to everything in life.... and all religions have good and bad things about them..... I try to keep an open mind and not judge on what the media would like me to belive but on what I expirence myself.... I am also aware that not everyone can do this.... sad but true...

Kezzie

Timeline
That picture is totally precious...:)

Isn't it though? I want a little one like that with my sweet little evil Muslim.

There are 2 sides to everything in life.... and all religions have good and bad things about them..... I try to keep an open mind and not judge on what the media would like me to belive but on what I expirence myself.... I am also aware that not everyone can do this.... sad but true...

Kezzie

My hat is off to you, thank you for having an open mind and an open heart. Can you just imagine how wonderful this world could be if everyone thinks like you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.