charlie&pam

how to deal with the stress of this journey!!!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

DRINKING DONT HELP, HOBBIES DONT HELP, DONT REALY BELIEVE ANYTHING HELPS, because there on your mind 27-7 and theres not much you can do about it. it would really be nice if the government would let you be together while youre going through this process, it would save alot of people there sanity :wacko:

Timeline

Try masturbating once or twice daily. Then, take long hot baths while chanting "consulate is going to approve the visa, consulate is going to approve the visa" for about 10-30 minutes. Then, dry up and head on down to your favorite restaurant and have a feast. Then, go to the gym afterwards so you don't feel so fat.

Hi all!!!!....I was just looking for some advice and Ideas on hold to handle the stress durring this process.....Personally it has been becomming harder and harder for me....Please dont judge me but I have been drinking more and more .....snapping at my employees and worse of all blowing things WAY out of proportion with Pam and loosing my mind over the littlest things !!!! please help me with some idea's on a way to relax.....

while waiting for me to be here, my hubby just made himself busy talking to me, working, surfing, going to the pool, playing wii and thinking about me hehehehe...but my hubby never drink or smoke...i guess just make your time occupied with some things to do that can make you feel better other than drinking...

Good luck...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Charlie, I suggest that you visit Wild Horse Pass more often. You might encounter a Pam look-alike over there! :whistle:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Timeline
Try masturbating once or twice daily. Then, take long hot baths while chanting "consulate is going to approve the visa, consulate is going to approve the visa" for about 10-30 minutes. Then, dry up and head on down to your favorite restaurant and have a feast. Then, go to the gym afterwards so you don't feel so fat.

wow that soundslike my day!!!

Charlie, I suggest that you visit Wild Horse Pass more often. You might encounter a Pam look-alike over there! :whistle:

hey how have you been havent teard from ya!!!! How are u adjusting!!!! message me ...you working overthere? I drive by it to and from work everyday !!!!....

what would I do without the love you give me.

http://www.slide.com/r/OCQnah5Yvj-ae3fW-YNXizAEbWcGzFT1?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I-129F

09-18-09 I-129F sent Fed-Ex

09-21-09 package was signed for at service center

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-19-09 got the approval email and text !!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

12-24-09 NVC received approval!!!!!

01-05-10 NVC told me under Additional Processing!!!!!

01-11-10 NVC sent to manila!!!!!

01-15-10 Manila received DHL

01-20-10 Set interview dates for 02-08-2010

01-25-10 Medical - PASSED!!THANK GOD..

02-08-10 Interview- PASSED!!!! PRAISE GOD..

02-11-10 Received VISA!!!!!GOD IS GREAT..

02-23-10 Bye Phil.Welcome USA!!!Be with me GOD

flight Hawaiin Air leaves 7:50pm arrives 11:59pm in Phoenix!!!!

02-23-10 ARRIVED @ PHOENIX...yepeyyyy........

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

Filed: Country:
Timeline

The 2 best bit of advice are also the ones that helped me make it through the 7 months it took for our CR Visas (total of 9 1/2 months apart):

First, find a productive hobby. For me it was to continue my Scuba Diving Education. This was a busy dive season for me, when I returned for the PH I had 16 Logged dives and 2 Certification Cards. Since the local dive season opened in April I have logged 79 dives, earned 8 additional Certifications and Emergency First Responder Certification (CPR & First Aid) and started my Dive Master Training. The wife was worried that I was addicted to diving and while I'll admit I'm hooked I can also assure you that spending all of the time underwater kept me busy with the preparation before the dives, activities at the dive site and time underwater then the after dive gear maintenance.

Second, don't feel bad taking a break from VJ. There were a few times I had to step back for a few days or even a week or more sometimes.

Timeline

Our petition took 1.5 years to get approved, during that time, i flew to philippines to visit my fiancee several times, i know what you are going thru, just keep your self busy, and plan a trip to philippines, it will ease your mind. and most important, keep an honest and open relationship, communication and honesty is the key to a long distance relationship.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-18

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2010-01-14

NOA Date : 2010-01-21

Employment Authorization Document

Event Date

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2010-01-14

NOA Date : 2010-01-21

I would suggest that find something that you and your SO can do together online.

As we all know, this is the only way you can mingle as much as possible. Play online scrabble or somethin like that.

My husband and I played an online game (World of Warcraft), I try to learn his interest so I can join him and we can

have fun together. And now that I am with him now, we have so much more to do.

I know how hard it is to be in this situation, but always be optimistic.

Good luck.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

You will get to a point in your anxiousness where you just kinda go numb and accept that it takes time..keep positive thoughts and keep bz focusing on anything but immigration. Limit your drunks to friday nights and listen to good rockin' roll.. time only passes slow when you wait for it to pass ;)

once you find her..never let her go

6 trips to phili from 10-05 to 11-08

married CDO 11-18-08

I-130 sent 12-30-08

noa1 reciept 1-08-09

I-130 approved 6-14-09 Cal serv center NVC recieved 6-28-09

3032 choice sent 7-1-09

AOS fee bill generated 7-1-09

IV bill generated 7-7-09

IV bill credited 7-14-09

AOS bill credited 7-24-09

ds 230 sent to NVC 7-28-09

AOS 864 sent to NVC 7-28-09

ds 230 & 864 recieved 8-5-09 priority/cert. mail

case completed 8-13-09

St. Lukes 10-6, 10-7 - 09' she passed :)

Interview date US embassy Manila 10-23-09..visa refused "additional NBI "aka" needed"

additional NBI aka submitted 10-26-09

VISA arrived via AIR21 to CDO 11-03-09

Wife arrives USofA 11-17-09 Our journey a to z 4.6 years

Wife's SSN card arrives 11-28-09

Wife's Green card arrives 12-05-09...faster than expected

removal of conditions

I-751 app file date 8-18-11 CSC

NOA receipt 8-20-11

I-797c biometrics 9-28-11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.