uzy36

I am not a troll, it is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

148 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

ps. How will you feel when you all start getting your approvals this week and next week? Will people believe you because you are not a new member? How silly!!! I have never ever seen an approval thread turn into something where people are trying to disprove their approval... why why why?

WOW i guess you guy's think that only the few hundred members on vj are waiting post IMBRA results.

Thats sad for you to think that, being that there is thousands of people out there and they just arent familiar with this site.

You should realise that there are some people applying for visa's and arent even computer literate and havent even a clue that there is support sites like this one to help them.

You know the world or the uscis doesnt revolve around vj and for you to think that is really sad.

There are people getting approvals, AR's,Denials and every other possible kind of results around the clock but just because they arent posting about it here doesnt mean its not happening.

This is supposed to be a support group so why cant we all just be supportive and keep the negativity out of the forums.

I hope we all get our approvals soon but bashing each other isnt going to make it happen any faster.

:thumbs:

I fully agree.

the world dont evolve around VJ. just because people dont post - dont mean anything. there are 1001 immigration message boards. VJ is not the only one :lol:

when I first joined VJ I never posted til I got my approval. which really that is not odd.

its that people may not feel comfortable with posting til they have something to say or ask.

people were all up my azz when I got approval in 2 months. I did not know why but, they had the nerve to tell me I am lying. people dont know #######. til its posted. the funny thing is there is proble people with approval faster than what the OP posted. :lol:

I agree. What is the criteria for others to believe one's approval? One heart? Two hearts? 1000 posts?

Come on people!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is called credibility - maybe you have heard of it?

cred·i·bil·i·ty

Pronunciation: "kre-d&-'bi-l&-tE

Function: noun

1 : the quality or power of inspiring belief <an account lacking in credibility>

2 : capacity for belief <strains her reader's credibility

Good Lord... can someone explain to me in a rational way as to why it makes a difference if they are a newbie or not? Have you thought of the possibilites as to why they are a newbie and why they are just posting now.

Why on earth would someone lie about this? Why? Why are you so skeptical? Just because this person didn't add to the 100's of IMBRA threads in the past makes them unreliable?

Sad sad sad. I can't imagine why all of you wouldn't be jumping for joy right now instead of going around choosing who you believe and who you don't and saying that someone would lie about their approval. That is sick.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Scenario 1: New VJ member really gets their NOA2.

Scenario 2: New VJ member lies about getting their NOA2.

Neither situation hurts anyone on the boards. What advantage would the OP have to lie?

It hurts more to criticize. Be happy.

I agree. Maybe this person only made the SN once they had news to share?

It is possible to read the guides, and the posts on this site without being a member. I lurked for a while here before posting, and only did so when I had a question.

If I hadn't had any questions, I might not have posted here at all. While I'm pissed off at CSC for being a$$hats about the processing, I'm genuinely happy that there seems to be some movement ffrom them, and I'm happy that the OP has received his approval.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Timeline

cred·i·bil·i·ty

1 : the quality or power of inspiring belief <an account lacking in credibility>

Good Lord... can someone explain to me in a rational way as to why it makes a difference if they are a newbie or not? Have you thought of the possibilites as to why they are a newbie and why they are just posting now.

Why on earth would someone lie about this? Why? Why are you so skeptical? Just because this person didn't add to the 100's of IMBRA threads in the past makes them unreliable?

Sad sad sad. I can't imagine why all of you wouldn't be jumping for joy right now instead of going around choosing who you believe and who you don't and saying that someone would lie about their approval. That is sick.

William do not get smart with me. I still cannot believe that you are so skeptical about someone's approval. How much credibility do you think there is on the internet? Get over your skepticism already and live your life.

I understand what is going on here Will, y ou can't be happy until your approval even if others in your situation are being approved which once again should give you hope. That's ok some people are like that. Don't come here looking for sympathy or congratulations when you get your approval though. I won't be happy for someone who can rejoice in his own time of approval but who can only be skeptical of others who are approved and even try to disprove them. What more evidence do you need? HE PASTED HIS APPROVAL EMAIL!!!!!!

Edited by sarah and hicham

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

To the OP, congrats! :D And way may I ask someone is considered a "troll" if they are a "newbie?" Were we not all "newbies" at one point? GEEEEEEZ! :huh:

Heck, I found this site AFTER my NOA1 AND my NOA 2. Am I a troll too??? :whistle:

Edited by crazyinEgypt

Timeline
To the OP, congrats! :D And way may I ask someone is considered a "troll" if they are a "newbie?" Were we not all "newbies" at one point? GEEEEEEZ! :huh:

Heck, I found this site AFTER my NOA1 AND my NOA 2. Am I a troll too??? :whistle:

Well according to the police here, yes, yes you are a troll haha.

Filed: Timeline

cred·i·bil·i·ty

William33,

what make you the Port Authority on credibility.

because, you say so? you are not the owner of the OPs

case number nor are you the owner of the e mail account. so why you gotta be like this?

coz, your jealous? jealousy is a wasted emotion.

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

You two, babybunny and sarahicham, Would strongly benefit from reading (and comprehending) before posting on this matter.

Your replies clearly indicate that you have not.

I, as others, have tried to explain how this all started. I have also expressed my congrats to the OP.

I am sincerely happy for them. Look around, you are the only two that won't let this drop.

First off, Congrats on the approval!

Second, I am a newbie myself, just reading more than I post really, and I do admit that I post usually when I have questions or informations. I am not the one posting on every approvals or every subject.

But one thing for sure, there is a lot more people out there applying for Visa's than we can imagine. I actually found VJ's only after 5 months of research on the internet about K-1 visas... I could have find it only after sending my application. So yeah just because someone is new doesnt mean you cant trust in what he says.

Mephys

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Timeline
People on this board that await an NOA-2 are not jealous, just skeptical of people that materialize, without a timeline or history, to announce "the first" post IMBRA approval from CSC that we have all been looking for.

I couldn't give two sh!ts about this individuals NOA-1 date being behind mine.

Why? Because the blame lies within CSC. All we wanted to validate, was that CSC is actually doing something other than "touching" files without any apparent results.

So, with that said, I congratulate the OP. :thumbs:

To those above that assumed the worst, well, it's late.....I'll keep those comments to myself.

William33!!!!

You Would strongly benefit from reading (and comprehending) before posting on this matter!

in one posting you use the following words......

your posting reeks of jealousy and the lack of comprehension on your part my friend!

shon.gif

You are a bright one aren't you. Look closely, you will see NOT jealous.

Don't even try to twist the context of my post. Your lack of ability to comprehend, is not my problem.

Thus, I will not waste any more time responding to you.

People on this board that await an NOA-2 are not jealous, just skeptical of people that materialize, without a timeline or history, to announce "the first" post IMBRA approval from CSC that we have all been looking for.

I couldn't give two sh!ts about this individuals NOA-1 date being behind mine.

Why? Because the blame lies within CSC. All we wanted to validate, was that CSC is actually doing something other than "touching" files without any apparent results.

So, with that said, I congratulate the OP. :thumbs:

To those above that assumed the worst, well, it's late.....I'll keep those comments to myself.

William33!!!!

You Would strongly benefit from reading (and comprehending) before posting on this matter!

in one posting you use the following words......

your posting reeks of jealousy and the lack of comprehension on your part my friend!