Ian + Anne

December 2009 Filers

742 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
What is that?

LUD is a short form for Last Update date , when you check your case status online ( if you have created an online profile ) there is a column which says when was the last date on which the case was touched

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that?

It is a new term introduced freshly today....

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Timeline

May be novices and newbies to Immigration have not heard the term LUD , but this term is used but LOT of folks for past many decades

A search on the internet can help enlighten the minds of people who think that it is a fresh term invented today , May God help lighten their fused bulbs .. Amen :whistle:

And yes for people who do not know how to use the internet a simple copy and paste of the following URL will show them how ignorant they are

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sou...mp;aql=&oq=

:whistle:

Ouch....do i sense some bitterness...

what say you V333k??? lol

May be novices and newbies to Immigration have not heard the term LUD , but this term is used but LOT of folks for past many decades

A search on the internet can help enlighten the minds of people who think that it is a fresh term invented today , May God help lighten their fused bulbs .. Amen :whistle:

And yes for people who do not know how to use the internet a simple copy and paste of the following URL will show them how ignorant they are

A- We definetely need a dictionary to undestand some people around here

B- calling someone "ignorant" is calling name AGAIN and it was pointed out by moderator yestarday that it is not in VJ outlines

C-when I see 5 out of 7 replies answered by the same person I can help but think "some people need to get a life"...

just my 2 cents...

PS: any personal comments with carried over meanings will be reported....

September 5th 2007 Married in the U.S

October 15th 2007 documents were recieved

Nov 25th 2007 biometrics

Dec 17 2007 work authorization

Feb 26 2008 interview and approval

25 Nov 2009 I-751

27 Nov 2009 NOA

11 Dec 2009 Biometrics (early bio)

31 Dec 2009 touch (web site indicates last update)

Timeline

My 2 cents

"You can lead a horse to the water , but can't make it drink " ,

if you compare the number of posts you will see who needs to get a life :whistle: , for that you need to see how many posts one has written here ..o wait you can count only when you have basic skill in a subject called Mathematics :whistle: , My bad :thumbs:

Edited by franticsky

I thought I was being ignored by that user...

In any case, I learned a new acronym today ;)

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Timeline

Good news

Got this email

document production or oath ceremony

on february 25, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

Best of luck to all , I am sure your approvals are on the way

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Never too late to learn something new :whistle: .. yes you are ignored , but here is the thing , i cant ignore stupidity :whistle:

Why is it you have to be so cynical and nasty to others? This is no place for it! Do it somewhere else!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Timeline
Why is it you have to be so cynical and nasty to others? This is no place for it! Do it somewhere else!!

I am nasty to people who get nasty with me :) .. very simple concept.. be good to only people who are good to you..

Good luck to you for your case , i am sure you will get good news soon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is a second warning. This forum is a place to post updates on ROC applications. Any further personal attacks including off-the-cuff insults will result in administrative action. Even if someone has said something insulting to you, you do not have the right to insult them back - that is a violation of the Terms of Service to which you agreed when you became a member of Visa Journey.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The tone and content of the above post, btw, is a good example of what is not acceptable here on VJ.

And for clarification purposes, the term LUD is not in common use on Visa Journey. The commonly used phrase here is a 'touch'.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
This is a second warning. This forum is a place to post updates on ROC applications. Any further personal attacks including off-the-cuff insults will result in administrative action. Even if someone has said something insulting to you, you do not have the right to insult them back - that is a violation of the Terms of Service to which you agreed when you became a member of Visa Journey.

guess the other party also agreed to the same terms , what I agreed to , anyway I have my approval and I could care less about anything else , I wish all the other filers a smooth sailing in their ROC process , Good Luck

:thumbs::whistle:

The tone and content of the above post, btw, is a good example of what is not acceptable here on VJ.

And for clarification purposes, the term LUD is not in common use on Visa Journey. The commonly used phrase here is a 'touch'.

Visa Journey is not an authority on Immigration matters , Just because LUD is not used here and the word TOUCH is used here that does not mean the term LUD is not used anywhere else .. This is plain ignorance...

Anyway wish all of the members smooth sailing with their ROC's and hope that everyone gets their approvals soon.. Good Luck and Good Bye..

Edited by franticsky

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Good news

Got this email

document production or oath ceremony

on february 25, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

Best of luck to all , I am sure your approvals are on the way

Congratulations!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.