sammills89

SSN Information

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
With all due respect to the 'older members' who apparently own a public forum - I was retelling an experience for others to learn from, in fact I was trying to help some of the newer members. I wasn't asking for help, I was actually saying that through searching for information regarding the SSN on THIS WEBSITE, I managed to help myself! I'm glad some of you found it useful, as for the 'older members' if you haven't got anything nice to say, just say nothing at all. Obviously have nothing better to do.

My wife is the American citizen by the way, her name change was fine!

And as a newer member, you ARE helping me more than you know. And I am very grateful for the time you give up to post these snippets. Thank you!

The information in the old forums helped but every SS office is different. I went to two different ones in the Washington DC area and they told me two different things. I even ask to see their supervisors. The biggest problem was that the mispelled my wife's name at the airport entry. So, after 2 plus months we hit the wall of the two weeks no can do BS. So we wait for AOS and EAD and will get it then...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
With all due respect to the 'older members' who apparently own a public forum - I was retelling an experience for others to learn from, in fact I was trying to help some of the newer members. I wasn't asking for help, I was actually saying that through searching for information regarding the SSN on THIS WEBSITE, I managed to help myself! I'm glad some of you found it useful, as for the 'older members' if you haven't got anything nice to say, just say nothing at all. Obviously have nothing better to do.

My wife is the American citizen by the way, her name change was fine!

Never you mind them...it has to do with isolated few....and more 'old f**' vs. 'old members' lol...

I liked your post :)

Congrats on your SSN and your wife's new name, exciting isn't it?

I think I will go start a new thread titled 'how excited I am that you got your SSN'....and talk about that...care to come over and comment? Don't worry, I already searched and there are no threads about this already, so we are safe from the miserable elders lol

I think that sounds like a lovely idea! Haha. Well it seems that the majority of people who read this topic gave some positive feedback which is nice to see. It is very exciting to have a new 'Mills' in the family! And you're more than welcome doghandler, I'm happy to be of assistance :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.