*Maureen*

Monday

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Ughhh...Monday! :crying:

Had a lovely relaxing weekend (minus my good friends sweet kitty being killed :wacko: ).

Jeanne...your hubby is a doll!!! (F)

Hi Lulu...welcome back...and good to see you here.

Jax, I was the same way w/ H. The permission to leave kept me from even breaking a smile till I saw it on CAM! LOL :P Then I made him scan it so I could read it in detail.... :devil::rofl:

Enjoy your day! MORE COFFEE....running to get more...:P

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck happened to my 4-day weekend :unsure: At least this is just a 4-day work week but I bet it will go by much slower than my weekend did :(

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just stopping in to say hi to everybody. I hope all is well.

Hi Tasha :) haven't seen you around in a while.. Hope all is well with you :luv:(F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Hey MENA!!! Life is crazy but good. I spent 5 days at the beach and it revived me. :D

Lots of love to you all!

Aren't you lucky Staashi! :thumbs:

Couldn't ask for better than that.

Well my holiday/extended weekend wasn't so festive.

My grandmother, tho she celebrated Thanksgiving dinner with the family, passed away quietly that evening.

It was a shock as she really was so strong and no physical ailments that we were aware of.

I am happy she spent the last days prior to her death with us at home and enjoying herself.

Some lucky grandchildren got to be with her as well after not seeing her for a long time.

I can only hope I can continue in her footsteps and go as peacefully as she did when my time.

I love you grandmom! (L):crying:

Hey MENA!!! Life is crazy but good. I spent 5 days at the beach and it revived me. :D

Lots of love to you all!

My grandmother, tho she celebrated Thanksgiving dinner with the family, passed away quietly that evening.

It was a shock as she really was so strong and no physical ailments that we were aware of.

I am happy she spent the last days prior to her death with us at home and enjoying herself.

Some lucky grandchildren got to be with her as well after not seeing her for a long time.

I can only hope I can continue in her footsteps and go as peacefully as she did when my time.

(F) ((((Sandrila)))))

Hi Tasha :) haven't seen you around in a while.. Hope all is well with you :luv:(F)

Wanted to say Hi to you too Aya! :)

Any progress?

Timeline
Aren't you lucky Staashi! good.gif

I love you grandmom! heart.gif crying.gif

I'm very sorry for your loss, Lisa (F) (F) (F) BIG HUGS (F) (F) (F) may your grandmother rest in peace (F)

Wanted to say Hi to you too Aya! smile.gif

Any progress?

I have my interview in 13 days!!!! We were really hoping that John can attend the interview with me, but the ticket prices around the holidays time are crazy... So hopefully after my visa is approved, I'm going to quit my job and spend more time with my family..then he comes to me and try with them again and hopefully get an official engagement, 'I know I'm too hopeful, but I just don't want to lose hope yet.', and either way fly back to the states together.. It has been 8 months and 6 days that we haven't seen each other, we miss each other like crazy... I can't wait till we are together already :blush:

ROC Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good afternoon guys.

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

What up girlfriend?

Lulu welcome back

I'm very sorry for your loss, Lisa (F) (F) (F) BIG HUGS (F) (F) (F) may your grandmother rest in peace (F)

Any progress?

I have my interview in 13 days!!!! We were really hoping that John can attend the interview with me, but the ticket prices around the holidays time are crazy... So hopefully after my visa is approved, I'm going to quit my job and spend more time with my family..then he comes to me and try with them again and hopefully get an official engagement, 'I know I'm too hopeful, but I just don't want to lose hope yet.', and either way fly back to the states together.. It has been 8 months and 6 days that we haven't seen each other, we miss each other like crazy... I can't wait till we are together already :blush:

WOW Aya, that is great!!!

I know you are worried about your parents approval and consent but you go with your heart girl.

You have come a long way. What progress!!!

Good Luck with everything, keep us posted.

Timeline

What up girlfriend?

Lulu welcome back

Any progress?

WOW Aya, that is great!!!

I know you are worried about your parents approval and consent but you go with your heart girl.

You have come a long way. What progress!!!

Good Luck with everything, keep us posted.

Thank you so much, Lisa.. Keep us in your prayers...

ROC Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone! Glad it's on the down slope...

Lisa, I am so sorry about the passing of your grandmom! You are in my prayers!

Aya You are also in my prayers! :thumbs: Good luck with the interview and also your parents accepting your happiness with John!

I got a signature confirmation on the RFE response that I sent in last Friday, so lets see how long it takes the NVC to actually open it up and put it with our paperwork. Who knows, maybe we'll get through for a January or Feburary interview!! :whistle:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks Nawal and Sandrila. Sandrila, so sorry to hear about your grandma. May she rest in peace.

JJ, come on....there is no locomotive coming down the tracks. Next time he'll have to answer to you and ME! And probably a long line of gals from MENA. He is forewarned!

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: Timeline

Lots of love to you all!

(F) Lisa I missed your post. I'm very sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be. What a blessing though that she was able to be with loved ones before she passed. Hugs (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Sandrilla- Alhamdoliallah she was able to pass so peacefully. I'm sorry for your loss, take care (F)

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.