Back from Alexandria, Egypt

52 posts in this topic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
bait post and responses to removed. keep it civil, don't turn things into a flamefest.

It was the OP who turned it nasty. If you scroll back, the me_4_usa comment was in jest. you :lol: at it yourself charles.

i'm aware of who did what, thanks.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

It really isn't that expensive if you look out for good priced tickets and cheap motels. I flew Turkish Airlines round trip for less than 800 USD. The only bad part is that they booked me with an 18 hour layover in Istanbul. I ended up getting a visa just to sit outside the airport to view the comings and goings of passengers, I like to watch people. On my return I only had a 5 hour layover, so not so bad. Of course, I was traveling alone, I wouldn't recommend it with children unless they are older. While in Egypt I saw motel rooms with breakfast included for only 28 USD per night. I don't know how good the room was, but as long as the sheets are clean, the water is hot, and no buggies or wildlife in the room, I am good. These room were directly across from the sea, so the area was well maintained, but the traffic horendus. Alexandria really is a beautiful city with all the fountains and statues on almost every block. Just stay away from the over priced malls. I really get into bargain shopping, so the markets were the perfect place for me to be LOL

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmmm, Alexandria.. i miss it

my wife and i moved from Alex to Houston, TX and we both are already home sick

i miss simple walk on the cournich... i miss how simple life is back home

glad your trip was good, can't wait to go back HOME!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
hmmm, Alexandria.. i miss it

my wife and i moved from Alex to Houston, TX and we both are already home sick

i miss simple walk on the cournich... i miss how simple life is back home

glad your trip was good, can't wait to go back HOME!!

Hey hey! I forgot to reply back been so crazy busy with work, next Saturday the 11th Im off work, maybe Adam and I and you both can go to Dimassi's.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.