i miss my son

Interview question for a minor child

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! i hope anyone here can help me, my son is for interview on Dec 10, he is 8 yrs old. I authourized my dad to assist him. Can anyone help me on how the interview will go. Is there still a chance that a visa be deny to a minor child? What are the possible question that the consul may ask? please please help me..

Edited by i miss my son

Hi , I am not sure what visa you are applying for , but I go to Interview this Monday 23 rd of Nov , my two minor children will be attending interview as well , a friend of mine told me that they ask the children basic questions like , do you know your Moms fiance , have you met him , do you like him ? Have u spent time with him etc. I wish you all the best and let me know how it goes :)

hi! i hope anyone here can help me, my son is for interview on Dec 10, he is 8 yrs old. I authourized my dad to assist him. Can anyone help me on how the interview will go. Is there still a chance that a visa be deny to a minor child? What are the possible question that the consul may ask? please please help me..

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

he is on CR2 category..we applied his visa here in the States and now NVC scheduled him for interview on the 10th of Dec..he already done with the medical and we are just waiting for the interview date. I cant go with him on his interview coz i have a worked and my employer dont approved my vacation coz its a busy month thats why i just authorize my dad to go with him..He is only a minor..do you think the consul will still ask him? or my dad will asnwer for him? Please help me..im really confused..

• 3 years later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

he is on CR2 category..we applied his visa here in the States and now NVC scheduled him for interview on the 10th of Dec..he already done with the medical and we are just waiting for the interview date. I cant go with him on his interview coz i have a worked and my employer dont approved my vacation coz its a busy month thats why i just authorize my dad to go with him..He is only a minor..do you think the consul will still ask him? or my dad will asnwer for him? Please help me..im really confused..

Hi,

my kids 18, 17 and 16 years old will be scheduled for interview on their CR2 immigrant visa in the Phils. How was it with your son? I am also here in US right now. What are the questions asked of him?

Thank you and hope to hear from you.

Blessings,

Lyn

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.