bsmerelda

Every message makes a difference

114 posts in this topic

You know, the US really could be a great country because there is just so much wonderful diversity here

Illegal immigration is turning this country into a 3rd world ####### hole. I for one detest the company and presence of criminals and demoralized do-gooders who aid, abed, and promote such activity.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I smell a Troll.

I like special Troll-Soap. It's similar to Sheep Soap (which I've tried to give to Spooky, he's just not having any ).

I dunno, perhaps she was simply bored?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Why should my husband to be have a harder time looking for work because he has to compete with 3 million illegal aliens in California. Why is the state going broke ? Because those 3 million people who aren't really contributing their share to the states coffers. Studies show that the costs of these people is over 10 billion a year. The average income in Mexico is 14000 and in Nigeria it is 2300 with over 70% of Nigerian living on less than $1 a day. So Mexicans aren't really that poor, they are just greedy. They come here wanting free medical, free schooling and passage to the front of the immigration line. If you are thinking hardship in the home country should get you special standing with immigration most of Africa and Asia would come long before Mexico. Just because Mexico has a common border making it easier to slip in doesn't convey rights. The same logic would make home invasion forgivable. Both are illegal and both harm others and should not be condoned. Perpetrators of illegal activities should be punished. I think that illegals have shown a disrespect for the laws of the country and deserve a lifetime ban. They have evade proper entry inspection, probably committed identity theft, usually violate motor vehicle laws. That should be more than enough to earn a lifetime ban

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Why should my husband to be have a harder time looking for work because he has to compete with 3 million illegal aliens in California. Why is the state going broke ? Because those 3 million people who aren't really contributing their share to the states coffers. Studies show that the costs of these people is over 10 billion a year. The average income in Mexico is 14000 and in Nigeria it is 2300 with over 70% of Nigerian living on less than $1 a day. So Mexicans aren't really that poor, they are just greedy. They come here wanting free medical, free schooling and passage to the front of the immigration line. If you are thinking hardship in the home country should get you special standing with immigration most of Africa and Asia would come long before Mexico. Just because Mexico has a common border making it easier to slip in doesn't convey rights. The same logic would make home invasion forgivable. Both are illegal and both harm others and should not be condoned. Perpetrators of illegal activities should be punished. I think that illegals have shown a disrespect for the laws of the country and deserve a lifetime ban. They have evade proper entry inspection, probably committed identity theft, usually violate motor vehicle laws. That should be more than enough to earn a lifetime ban

There's people in Mexico living with around 1 dollar a day too the minimum salary is around 4 dollars for a day of work, but that's not the point, you say they are greedy and I disagree, I think most of them just want something better for their families, the major part of people from Mexico who come here without the proper documentation don't come from the city areas. I don't think is ok, but I do imagine how hard it has to be for them to leave their loved ones behind.

And about the reform, I think there are some things that could change, like people who were brought here when they were kids and the United States is the only thing they know, but they are being deported once they grow up and are young adults. They are being deported to a country they don't even know, when they didn't even chose to come here in the first place.

Naturalization

01/09/19 Filled online

01/10/19 NOA date/showed under documents online

01/12/19 Showed online Biometrics appointment had been created

01/15/19 Received NOA in the mail

01/15/19 Biometrics appointment showed under documents online

01/18/19 Received Biometrics appointment in the mail

01/29/19 Biometrics Appointment @Dallas

02/08/19 Interview appointment was scheduled 

03/19/19 Interview @ Fort Smith, AR (passed)

07/04/19 Naturalization Ceremony

OK, enough singling out one particular country please.

That kind of blanket statement and profiling wont be tolerated and is offensive to others.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Can I just remind everyone that NO one country is responsible for the illegal immigration problem in the USA. Please do not continue to single out any one country or make blanket statements.

Tay

Visa Journey Moderation Team.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Can I just remind everyone that NO one country is responsible for the illegal immigration problem in the USA. Please do not continue to single out any one country or make blanket statements.

Tay

Visa Journey Moderation Team.

actually the only country we can blame for illegal immigration is the US. if they had had stiffer rules in place those people trying to get across the borders, whether it be from Mexico or the odd person that comes from Canada, then they wouldn't have this issue.

People generally blame the Mexican's for being the issue but that's not true, not every person that slips across is Mexican, but that's where they are going. I don't hear a lot of "illegals" slipping in through the Canadian border, but I'm sure it happens, we just don't hear about it because the numbers aren't as a high as the Mexican border.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, I think theirs nothing wrong with illegals getting theirs papers if they pay their taxes and stay out of trouble. I think they have a right to work and reach for happiness like any body elese. It doesn't matter where you were born or where you are from, we all have a right to reach happiness.

The reason I have so much of a problem crossing honestly into the USA is the direct result of so many "illegals" getting into the country and this SUCKS!!!!!!! I have no sympathy for them.

Do you have any idea how awful it is and stressful it is every time I cross into the USA, I get interrogated, have to prove all of my 46 years of ties to Canada, sit there for at least an hour every time explaining the same thing over and over to the officer. This is the most stressful thing I have ever been through in my life....and why?????

Illegals..go back home and do things the lawful way I say!

Feb 14, 2010 - Engaged :-)
Apr 17, 2010 - Married
May 24, 2010 - I-130 Sent to USCIS
Oct 20, 2010 - : I-130 NOA2 APPROVED..GOD IS GOOD!!!!! smile.png
Oct 26, 2010 : NVC Received
Dec 06, 2010 - Case Complete at NVC
Jan 24, 2011 - Medical exam
Feb 24, 2011 - Passed, welcome to USA
Mar 04, 2011 - POE - Detroit, MI
Mar 14, 2011 - SSN# Rec'd
Mar 24, 2011 - smile.png GC and Welcome Letter
Sept 19, 2011- Filed I-130 for my son (his step son)
June 14, 2013-APPROVED, 10 YR GC IN THE MAIL

Mar 3, 2014- N-400

May 12, 2014 Interview for Citizenship- PASSED!

June 12th, USA citizen - Oath Ceremony...all done here!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Illegals = CRIMINALS!!! :angry:

I second this

And the reason people blame Mexico for illegals is simple, the estimate for illegals in the USA is near 20,000,000

The estimate for those 20 million that entered via the Mexico USA border, 19,000,000

Enter illegally, should be deported and placed with lifetime ban, no way out of the ban, not marriage, not waiver, nothing imo

Tonight their was a conference that took place talking about the Immigration Reform law that needs to be passed in the new year to help illegals get their papers!!!! If you interested in helping call Bob Inglis at 202-225-6030 and leave a message to him saying you support the Immigration Reform law.

Change needs to happen and with every ones help it can happen.

Thanks for making me aware of this proposed legislation. I'll be sure to contact my Congressman and Senators to voice my opposition to it. I might not be the only one in this forum doing so. The original post may well have an effect opposite of the poster's intent.

-----------------------------------------

Citizenship Timeline

2012-10-31 - Sent N-400

2012-11-02 - NOA1

2012-12-03 - Biometrics

2013-??-?? - Interview

2013-??-?? - Oath

ROC Timeline

2011-11-1 - Sent I-751

2011-11-3 - NOA1

2011-11-25 - Biometrics taken

2012-07-25 (?) - RFE

2012-10-01 - RFE reply received by VSC

2012-10-16 - Approved!

2012-10-18 - GC mailed

2012-10-22 - GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

yeah, nothing good comes from commiting illegal acts... my husband and I had someone crash into the back of our car at a stop light during the halloween weekend, when the police were called, 1 of the 2 men ran away, when the police came, we found out that he was an illegal immigrant and worse he had no insurance... the man got taken away, the policeman said he is likely to get deported... as for our car.... what can you do, looks like we have to pay for all the damages....

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Personally I think illegals should get a non wavierable lifetime ban the first time they get picked up. That might keep them from trying to shove their way to the front of the immigration line.

amen.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

The reason I have so much of a problem crossing honestly into the USA is the direct result of so many "illegals" getting into the country and this SUCKS!!!!!!! I have no sympathy for them.

Do you have any idea how awful it is and stressful it is every time I cross into the USA, I get interrogated, have to prove all of my 46 years of ties to Canada, sit there for at least an hour every time explaining the same thing over and over to the officer. This is the most stressful thing I have ever been through in my life....and why?????

Illegals..go back home and do things the lawful way I say!

If being questioned for an hour is the most stressful thing that has happened to you, then you must have a very charmed existence, and should probably count yourself lucky.

As I type, I'm sitting here with an incredbly infected wisdom tooth, and a swollen face. It will cost me hundreds of dollars to get my wisdom teeth extracted because I still don't have my work permit, and therefore can't afford health or dental insurance. This isn't a particularly nice situation to be in, but my life is still far more pleasant, and far more filled with opportunity, than the average "illegal" immigrant. I can't even begin to imagine the sufferings of "illegals" before and after they arrive in this country.

I don't know what any of the people on here have to complain about. It would seem that the vast majority of us are relatively privileged people, so why all this hatred against illegal immigrants?

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

AUGUST 10 2004 - Arrived in Austin, TX with F-1 student visa status.

EARLY JAN/FEB 2008 - Met Michael (my future husband) in the café where he works.

APRIL 12 2008 - We go on our first date. It lasted 2 days!

APRIL 13 2009 - Got married in Marfa, TX, in the middle of the West Texan desert.

NOVEMBER 4 2009 - Finally saved up enough money to send off I-130; I-485; I-131; I-765.

NOVEMBER 5 2009 - Package arrived at the Chicago Lockbox at 9:32 a.m! Signed for by A. Analakis. [DAY 1]

NOVEMBER 12 2009 - Cheques for I-485 and I-130 are finally cashed! [DAY 8]

NOVEMBER 12 2009 - I-485, I-130, I-1765 & I-131 are all "touched"! [DAY 8]

NOVEMBER 13 2009 - Received NOA's for I-485, I-130, I-765 & I-131 (Notice date - November 10th 2009).[DAY 9]

NOVEMBER 16 2009 - All forms were "touched" again. [DAY 12]

NOVEMBER 23 2009 - Received biometrics appointment letter (scheduled for December 14th 2009) [DAY 19]

NOVEMBER 24 2009 - Walk-in biometrics appointment in Austin ASC [DAY 20]

NOVEMBER 24 2009 - All forms were "touched" [DAY 20]

NOVEMBER 25 2009 - All forms were "touched" [DAY 21]

DECEMBER 28 2009 - Received AP approval letter, dated December 23. Received a text & email, too [DAY 54]

DECEMBER 29 2009 - Received email & text, saying EAD is approved; card production ordered. [DAY 55]

DECEMBER 31 2009 - Received AP document. [DAY 57]

JANUARY 2 2010 - Received EAD & interview letter (interview will be 02/16/10, San Antonio). [DAY 59]

FEBRUARY 16 2010 - Approved at interview! I-551 stamp in passport. [DAY 104]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I know I am wading into this pool late. My fiancee and I have participated in the legal process since December of 08, and her interview is next month (that makes about 1 year so far, if she is approved). In the beginning of our process, I was approached by certain persons (knowing I was engaged to a woman from China), that propositioned me with a great "deal". For a niminal sum, they would transport her to Mexico, then arrange border crossing to meet me. We have spent one year pursuing legal immigration. For less than 50% of the monetary investment already made in this legal process, she could have joined me 11 months ago. I still believe we are doing this the ONLY way!

I also have been the victim in a serious auto accident, that was caused by an illegal alien without insurance or even a drivers licence. I am well insured, so my personal cash outlay associated with the accident, and subsequent surgeries (yes, plural) was only about $10,000. However, I was moved from my primary job by my employer during the surgeries and recovery, resulting in considerable loss of "potential" income because of the 7 years it took for recovery (about 80% recovery). The person that caused the accident was only slightly injured, but another occupant of her car was severly injured (her son). My tax dollars paid for his surgeries. So I was dinged three times here, cash of my own, loss of progression with my company, and my tax dollars supporting her son's surgeries (not that I wanted him to suffer, it was not his fault!).

One last note to the initiator of this subject: Please take the time to become educated on internet search techniques. Once you grasp the basic concept of how search engines retrieve information, you will learn to research potential web sites for content. Then you will learn (maybe) that this site is not an attorney's site (as you stated you believed), nor is there support for illegegal processes or persons here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.