bsmerelda

Every message makes a difference

114 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Tonight their was a conference that took place talking about the Immigration Reform law that needs to be passed in the new year to help illegals get their papers!!!! If you interested in helping call Bob Inglis at 202-225-6030 and leave a message to him saying you support the Immigration Reform law.

Change needs to happen and with every ones help it can happen.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Tonight their was a conference that took place talking about the Immigration Reform law that needs to be passed in the new year to help illegals get their papers!!!! If you interested in helping call Bob Inglis at 202-225-6030 and leave a message to him saying you support the Immigration Reform law.

are you advocating that illegals should get their papers?

Yes, I think theirs nothing wrong with illegals getting theirs papers if they pay their taxes and stay out of trouble. I think they have a right to work and reach for happiness like any body elese. It doesn't matter where you were born or where you are from, we all have a right to reach happiness.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, I think theirs nothing wrong with illegals getting theirs papers if they pay their taxes and stay out of trouble. I think they have a right to work and reach for happiness like any body elese. It doesn't matter where you were born or where you are from, we all have a right to reach happiness.

Well I think the key to your argument lies in the fact they are called "illegals" they have knowingly come into the country illegally and I think that this forfeits any rights they claim to have. We are all going about the process to legally gain entrance into the US, the proper way. While this does take patience and a lot of energy it is possible, yet these people do not want to wait. They are impatient, so we are supposed to suffer because they can't take the time to do things properly?

I'm sorry, but you will not find a lot of support on a website dedicated to people wanting to do things the right way.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Yea, to hell with all of those who came here legally and followed a legitimate path to lawful permanent residence! Let's reward those who didn't.

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Well I think the key to your argument lies in the fact they are called "illegals" they have knowingly come into the country illegally and I think that this forfeits any rights they claim to have. We are all going about the process to legally gain entrance into the US, the proper way. While this does take patience and a lot of energy it is possible, yet these people do not want to wait. They are impatient, so we are supposed to suffer because they can't take the time to do things properly?

I'm sorry, but you will not find a lot of support on a website dedicated to people wanting to do things the right way.

Oh I understand completly because we have been trying to get my grand mother in Mexico City to come over here legally for 11 years now so I understand how to "try" and do things the proper way! But if your family is suffering and theirs NO jobs were u live and you have brothers and sisters who are going with out food and proper shelter thats when you do what you gotta do. and as far as you suffering if illegals could get their papers um you woldn't be suffering because then you would not be having to go through all the paper work and applications and interviews and stuff to get your papers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Oh I understand completly because we have been trying to get my grand mother in Mexico City to come over here legally for 11 years now so I understand how to "try" and do things the proper way! But if your family is suffering and theirs NO jobs were u live and you have brothers and sisters who are going with out food and proper shelter thats when you do what you gotta do. and as far as you suffering if illegals could get their papers um you woldn't be suffering because then you would not be having to go through all the paper work and applications and interviews and stuff to get your papers.

You are either a brilliant satirist or someone who is incapable of thinking more than one step ahead. Assuming the latter, this country cannot possibly absorb all individuals in the world who want to come here for any reason simultaneously. This is why we have immigration procedures in place. Perhaps you should think of the implications of such a ridiculous idea before blindly throwing your support at it.

Edited by rsn

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

You are either a brilliant satirist or someone who is incapable of thinking more than one step ahead. Assuming the latter, this country cannot possibly absorb all individuals in the world who want to come here for any reason simultaneously. This is why we have immigration procedures in place. Perhaps you should think of the implications of such a ridiculous idea before blindly throwing your support at it.

Apparently you are incapable of thinking before running your mouth! You judge someone with out even knowing ALL the facts and history involved! You don't know a thing about me and my finance's situation. Not to mention my previous past dealing with immigration. You think I would jump on an idea and support it with out having STRONG beliefs in it....UH NO!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Oh I understand completly because we have been trying to get my grand mother in Mexico City to come over here legally for 11 years

That's easy to do - have your USC Mother or Father file an I-130 petition for an IR-5 visa.

If Dad isn't legally in the country, could you ask him to leave?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Your support of this and statements lead me to believe that you came to this country illegally and very well are still here illegally.. and because of people like you...the immigration process has become the way it has for the rest of us who have respect for the process. You will NEVER get support from people on this website and I will NEVER support illegals coming to this country! There are hundreds of people that have gone through this process, who have sacrificed more than you will ever know to do it the right way.

Please also, tell me how illegals pay taxes...I would really like to know.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
You don't know a thing about me and my finance's situation. Not to mention my previous past dealing with immigration. You think I would jump on an idea and support it with out having STRONG beliefs in it....UH NO!!!

Well, regardless of yer situation, coming here to support illegal aliens is a bad thing.

You've made a choice to support a bad thing.

It doesn't matter if you have a heart-felt desire to re-unite yer family in the USA.

What does matter is your preferred approach.

If your preferred approach is to blatantly be adamant for supporting illegal aliens in the USA, I think you've come to the wrong web portal.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.