117 posts in this topic

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sure cause Algerian people can not speak Arabic LOL. '' they are Arab but they cant speak Arabic'' so the news supposed to be in french . but i wonder if you watched the same french channel when they were talking about what Algerian did in France after they lost the match in Egypt !!!

You know hotguy, people here are saying "It's just a soccer game". That's how it should be. But for every Algerian, and me personally, it became more than a game after October 11 when Algeria beat Rwanda and there was only Egypt vs Algeria game left. These talk shows that are feeding you these ideas, instead of talking soccer, have insulted every aspect of our culture, history, roots. They questioned our revolution, mocked our martyrs (knowing that in every Algerian family there's at least one member who died fighting for our freedom), and the least goes on. Our players have been beaten up with rocks, and instead of issuing an apology, they treated them as liars who were so afraid to face the Egyptians.

If you read my post carefully, you'd notice that it says "a French channel." It means from FRANCE. They don't speak Arabic may I mention.

Algerians are not Arabs as you stated above. We are Arabs, Amazigh, Berbers, Chaouis, Touareg, M'zab, or a mixture of all these. We speak very well Arabic, and some of us speak Amazigh, Chaoui, ... but the difference between between us and you, is that we know that what we use in our daily life is a colloquial Arabic not Arabic, but you think that what you speak Arabic. It's not.

We also speak french, a language that Kateb Yacine called "A spoil of the war of independence." and who also said "I write in French to tell the French that I'm not French."

Mr Hotguy your comment is very disrespectful. Algerians have responded on the pitch, we won, you lost. Accept it. Get over it.

People here in Egypt thank God so much cause we lost the match and i'm one of them .its so much better to lose the match and bring our national team and our fans back home safely instead of win the match and bring the national team and our fans back home in biers .!!

Its going to be ok...You still have the Africa Cup. You wont be going to the world cup..But you have the Africa Cup, so look foward to that..

It will never be ok .its not who won or who lost the match . its they should not attack our fans in Sudan .

Talking about the African cup we are the champions of Africa anyway .and inshaallah we will win the African cup again next year . :thumbs:

Just want to add something .All the world knows now who deserve to go to the world cup .All the world knows now who plays good and who just wants to hurt the other team .All the world knows now who are the champions .All the work knows that Algeria won that match cause of their violence .and i repeat Insha'Allah we are going to win this cup again . :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Sure cause Algerian people can not speak Arabic LOL. '' they are Arab but they cant speak Arabic'' so the news supposed to be in french . but i wonder if you watched the same french channel when they were talking about what Algerian did in France after they lost the match in Egypt !!!

You know hotguy, people here are saying "It's just a soccer game". That's how it should be. But for every Algerian, and me personally, it became more than a game after October 11 when Algeria beat Rwanda and there was only Egypt vs Algeria game left. These talk shows that are feeding you these ideas, instead of talking soccer, have insulted every aspect of our culture, history, roots. They questioned our revolution, mocked our martyrs (knowing that in every Algerian family there's at least one member who died fighting for our freedom), and the least goes on. Our players have been beaten up with rocks, and instead of issuing an apology, they treated them as liars who were so afraid to face the Egyptians.

If you read my post carefully, you'd notice that it says "a French channel." It means from FRANCE. They don't speak Arabic may I mention.

Algerians are not Arabs as you stated above. We are Arabs, Amazigh, Berbers, Chaouis, Touareg, M'zab, or a mixture of all these. We speak very well Arabic, and some of us speak Amazigh, Chaoui, ... but the difference between between us and you, is that we know that what we use in our daily life is a colloquial Arabic not Arabic, but you think that what you speak Arabic. It's not.

We also speak french, a language that Kateb Yacine called "A spoil of the war of independence." and who also said "I write in French to tell the French that I'm not French."

Mr Hotguy your comment is very disrespectful. Algerians have responded on the pitch, we won, you lost. Accept it. Get over it.

People here in Egypt thank God so much cause we lost the match and i'm one of them .its so much better to lose the match and bring our national team and our fans back home safely instead of win the match and bring the national team and our fans back home in biers .!!

Its going to be ok...You still have the Africa Cup. You wont be going to the world cup..But you have the Africa Cup, so look foward to that..

1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Just want to add something .All the world knows now who deserve to go to the world cup .All the world knows now who plays good and who just wants to hurt the other team .All the world knows now who are the champions .All the work knows that Algeria won that match cause of their violence .and i repeat Insha'Allah we are going to win this cup again . :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance: 1 2 3 4 :dance:

Hot Guy, get over it. Algeria is going to world cup and Egypt is not. Egypt is moving on in AFCON and Algeria is not. The two have nothing have nothing to do with eachother.

event.png

Timeline
Hot Guy, get over it. Algeria is going to world cup and Egypt is not. Egypt is moving on in AFCON and Algeria is not. The two have nothing have nothing to do with eachother.

Insha'Allah when Algerian team will go to world cup they will go back home after the first round .but insha'Allah we are going to win the African Cup of Nations for the 7th time in out history and that's so much better .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Egypt won the match cause we deserve to win .we are the best .all the world knows how Algeria won that Match in Sudan .If we will play again against Algeria million times we will win that's for sure .

Algeria even did not deserve to go that far in African cup of Nations :

First round :-

Algeria VS Malawi ......... Algeria LOST 0/3

Algeria VS Mali ..............Algeria won 1/0

Algeria VS Angola............Draw 0/0

So Algeria went to the second round cause they just have 1 Goal LOOOOOOOL which mean Algeria went to the second round by LUCK !!!

Let's see Egypt in the first round :-

Egypt VS Nigeria......................Egypt WON 3/1

Egypt VS Mozambique...............Egypt WON 2/0

Egypt VS Benin.........................Egypt WON 2/0

Egypt beat Nigeria '' They going to world cup '' Egypt beat Cameroon '' they are going to world cup '' Egypt beat Algeria '' they are going to world Cup '' Egypt VS Ghana in the final tomorrow '' they are going to world cup '' and Insha'Allah we are going to beat them .

Egypt won all of it matches and we beat all the teams even the teams which will go to world Cup .

So don't tell me that Algeria deserve to go to world cup .Egypt deserve to go to world cup .

Even in the African cup of Nations Algeria went to the second round by LUCK '' just one Goal LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL''

Just want to add som :rofl: ething to you Egypt won the African Cup of Nations 6 times .

Algeria won that cup just one time LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Egypt is the champion 2006 and 2008 and if we will win this cup insha'Allah tomorrow we will be the champion 2010 which mean we will be the champions 3 times in a row .it will be the first time in the History any team won the cup 3 times in a row .

And you still talking about Algeria LOOOOO :rofl: OOOOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh let him gloat! LOL!!!

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:thumbs:

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
Oh let him gloat! LOL!!!

TH66avs69mY

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Well if you think about it we already played in the world cup .How ?? Let me tell you how ?

in the continents cup 2009 '' Last summer '' Egypt played against the world champions .....

Egypt VS Italy '' the world Champion'' and Egypt won 1/0

Egypt VS Brazil '' they are the world champions to and they are the number one team of the world '' and Egypt was going to win the match but we lost 3/4 .

Egypt VS USA Egypt lost 0/3 cause our players were very tired after Italy and Brazil matches and most of our main player were not playing anyway .

In march of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS England .

In June of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS Spain .

Who you think Egypt would play against it if we would go to world cup ?!!!

So in fact its like we went to world cup .

BTW Algeria will never play against Italy ,Brazil,Spain cause Algeria is a third classification '' C '' and i don't think that any of those Strong teams would like to play match against '' C '' team like Algeria .but they would like to play against first classification '' A '' team like Egypt .

Algeria is going to lose the match today anyway so they will be in the 4th position of that world Cup .and that's very good to them LOL. and they did not go that far in that African Cup since 20 years ago .

Wait a minute .Do you really still want to compare the African champions ''Egypt'' with a country that did not go to even the quarter -finals since 20 years ago ?!!! :whistle:

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Well if you think about it we already played in the world cup .How ?? Let me tell you how ?

in the continents cup 2009 '' Last summer '' Egypt played against the world champions .....

Egypt VS Italy '' the world Champion'' and Egypt won 1/0

Egypt VS Brazil '' they are the world champions to and they are the number one team of the world '' and Egypt was going to win the match but we lost 3/4 .

Egypt VS USA Egypt lost 0/3 cause our players were very tired after Italy and Brazil matches and most of our main player were not playing anyway .

In march of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS England .

In June of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS Spain .

Who you think Egypt would play against it if we would go to world cup ?!!!

So in fact its like we went to world cup .

BTW Algeria will never play against Italy ,Brazil,Spain cause Algeria is a third classification '' C '' and i don't think that any of those Strong teams would like to play match against '' C '' team like Algeria .but they would like to play against first classification '' A '' team like Egypt .

Algeria is going to lose the match today anyway so they will be in the 4th position of that world Cup .and that's very good to them LOL. and they did not go that far in that African Cup since 20 years ago .

Wait a minute .Do you really still want to compare the African champions ''Egypt'' with a country that did not go to even the quarter -finals since 20 years ago ?!!! :whistle:

come on hot guy. we have defeated (Nigeria , Cameroon and Algiers) and tomorrow we will defeat Ghana isA as well ... plz find the connection between those 4 teams ???!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL those are the african represntatives in the WORLD CUP :D and Egypt Smashed them like toys lol so no need to argue about who's the best in the black continent ( WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS )

Edited by disconnection

Timeline
come on hot guy. we have defeated (Nigeria , Cameroon and Algiers) and tomorrow we will defeat Ghana isA as well ... plz find the connection between those 4 teams ???!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL those are the african represntatives in the WORLD CUP :D and Egypt Smashed them like toys lol so no need to argue about who's the best in the black continent ( WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS )

You are right bro :thumbs:

''Actions speak louder than words ''

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.