Tree or not to Tree

110 posts in this topic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I went with Minnew today to look at the trees again and she likes the one I like but then we both saw another tree that was AMAZING! and then saw the price tag! haha just about died almost 300$ for it.

Im likely going to go and get the tree ( hopefully they have some left ) within the next week, my mom gets here on the 26th and im going to take her shopping with me. Target has some really nice decorations for a really good price as well as a lot of selection for lights that are all on sale too.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

yeah Target always had some nice Christmas decorations... I usually want to buy them all ..lol

I was just thinking that the person who gets me in Secret Santa shouldn't have a hard time figuring out what to get me :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I have been good so far.. I have only bought a cute set of ornaments to give away and we bought a Dodger ornament for the hubby and that is it but it is still a few weeks til Christmas :whistle:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

ok I think I seriously have an addiction to Christmas decorations.

I was watching QVC last night and they had an hour with Mr Christmas stuff.. some of the stuff was super cute and as I was watching I could feel myself get all emotional and tearing up :blush: although it probably had more to do with getting in the Christmas spirit ... I still felt a little foolish though ..lol

Do you have any ideas of what I could buy my boss? She wants a decoration that's red and/or gold for her office. She's my KK person.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Timeline
ok I think I seriously have an addiction to Christmas decorations.

I was watching QVC last night and they had an hour with Mr Christmas stuff.. some of the stuff was super cute and as I was watching I could feel myself get all emotional and tearing up :blush: although it probably had more to do with getting in the Christmas spirit ... I still felt a little foolish though ..lol

Do you have any ideas of what I could buy my boss? She wants a decoration that's red and/or gold for her office. She's my KK person.

maybe one of those snow globes

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I have been good so far.. I have only bought a cute set of ornaments to give away and we bought a Dodger ornament for the hubby and that is it but it is still a few weeks til Christmas :whistle:

We've started looking for our yearly ornament. The selection at Walmart is still very small. Wasn't anything eye-catching at Carlton Cards either. :(

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Ehh.. I'm up in Canada, so I donno if it will.

What about halmark? we stopped in there today and they had some really nice ones around 8$ which isnt to bad.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

What about halmark? we stopped in there today and they had some really nice ones around 8$ which isnt to bad.

I'll have to look - the mall we live by doesn't have one.

event.png

Timeline

I bought these from Bed Bath and Beyond last year.. I was planning on giving them as a gift but I couldn't bare to part with them... :whistle:

419HRRNBV6L_SS500_.jpg

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Usually around this time of year places like Sears will have a "Christmas" section with a bunch of ornaments. At least, our does.

We usually get little pop-up Christmas stores in unused storefronts in the mall as well that sell TONS of ornaments. I don't know common that is, though.

Timeline for Spoom

2009-02-14: Engaged!

2009-02-21: Sent I-129F package to VSC

2009-11-09: Interview!! - APPROVED!!!

2009-11-21: POE

2010-01-23: WEDDING!!!

2010-02-19: Sent I-485 (AOS), I-765 (EAD), I-131 (AP) package to Chicago Lockbox

2010-03-01: NOA1

2010-03-16: Transferred to CSC!

2010-03-24: Biometrics in Buffalo

2010-04-21: AOS APPROVED!

2010-04-27: Received I-797 Approval / Welcome to America letter for AOS

Timeline

Usually around this time of year places like Sears will have a "Christmas" section with a bunch of ornaments. At least, our does.

We usually get little pop-up Christmas stores in unused storefronts in the mall as well that sell TONS of ornaments. I don't know common that is, though.

Metrotown does, but it's usually one of those fiber-optic tree stores. :\ We try to stick to Walmart because the ornaments are super cheap.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.