Inky

Tree or not to Tree

110 posts in this topic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't half the fun putting the tree together?

I always liked putting it together when I was a kid.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Isn't half the fun putting the tree together?

I always liked putting it together when I was a kid.

Iv never put one together but I was kind of thinking about that. Like replacing picking the tree out of a lot/ tree farm with putting it together and stuff. Only thing is I dont think he would want to do that with me haha.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I can't wait until we have our own place so we can get a small tree and decorate it!

When I was growing up we flip flopped back and forth between fake and real trees. I prefer the real ones, I love the smell.. and I find fake tree really annoying to put up.

I would probably get an un-lit fake tree so that I could switch up the lights every so often. I already know that I want rainbow lights on my tree, but who knows if some day I'll want one solid colour etc.

My Aunt has a really cheap ($20) tree that just unfolds and it does have some holes... but for the price it's a decent tree. I'd totally get one too, the spaces don't bother me.

don't' get me started on ornaments..lol I have an addiction to buying them :lol:

I still have the ornaments from you to put on our future tree! I love them and can't wait to use them :)

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Timeline

All the pictures look like real trees! wouldnt know the difference unless I was told they werent real. Makes me feel abit better about getting a faux one.

don't' get me started on ornaments..lol I have an addiction to buying them :lol:

I got my mom a couple nice ones for christmas gift this year haha!

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Timeline
these are my some of my favourites..

2008_1211_200238.jpg

2008_1211_195127.jpg

thos are really cute!

I left a lot of my ornaments at home in canada. Like my first christmas ones and stuff like that, I figured it would help my mom feel better about me leaving the country and everything if she still had thos memorys at home to put on the tree.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I can't wait until we have our own place so we can get a small tree and decorate it!

When I was growing up we flip flopped back and forth between fake and real trees. I prefer the real ones, I love the smell.. and I find fake tree really annoying to put up.

I would probably get an un-lit fake tree so that I could switch up the lights every so often. I already know that I want rainbow lights on my tree, but who knows if some day I'll want one solid colour etc.

My Aunt has a really cheap ($20) tree that just unfolds and it does have some holes... but for the price it's a decent tree. I'd totally get one too, the spaces don't bother me.

I still have the ornaments from you to put on our future tree! I love them and can't wait to use them :)

I was trying to remember which ones I gave you .. I gave you those swirly beaded ones right? I remember I was trying to find them in the store but I couldn't find them so I think I took the ones from my tree..lol I had a couple of sets of them..

these right?

2006_11290090.jpg

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a whole mish-mash of ornaments on my tree.. I love it... :D

I do love those coordinated trees too though.. I think if I ever has enough space I would do one coordinated tree and one mish-mash tree ..lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Well I had both fake and real all my life

I prefer the real tree for sure

I don't have the storage for a fake but we had some pencil tree last year in our tiny apt and that actually worked

first time in years I went fake

This year I dunno, I have to check out the layout of our new apt and see if we have room for a real or just use the skinny, out of the way one.

we did the mix match ornament thing too

after all the years of saving 3 childrens' ornaments we got ourself quite a collection and they love

getting out their ornament boxes and putting their on the tree.

I can't wait for the time when I can have a nice pretty theme tho, something I really like and take the time to shop for all the decorations.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You mean...secret santa :ph34r:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.