dessndave

Age gap she is 18 turning 19 as I am 35

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Note: Buyer beware. I've been noticing an new advertiser here advertising $195, $595 and $995 for seemingly the same service with a website that makes it not all that clear that there are additional charges to provide full service.

this sounds like a few I have talked to. with multiple prices.

if it is like 1 I went with going by your prices would be.

195 basic paper preparations you file the end.

595 full preparations until complete unlimited phone/email support.

995 same as 595 with additional preparations in there homeland & home language. (Basically hand n Hand)

possibly the same as I went thru. but I was referred by someone that went thru the company. last year.

and talking with them they all have personal experiences of doing it themself.

& they are probably with my luck just individuals.

but I would have gladly paid anyone to help me with the documents.

To assure me of getting it done & help me with anything that can happen.

oh and the place I am going thru there site is very clear of everything.

I have contacted many of those sites to test them.

with my personal questions.

And most will not take time to answer without you paying first.

As I personally wouldn't go thru lolly or what ever it is.

and a few others. even if they offered me there service for free.

GC in Hand since nov/dec11
Currently in Process of I-751 Waiting Period.

delivered 9-12-13 NOA Dated 9-12-13 w/amount received. Received 9-16-13

Biometrics Received 9-27-13 APP: 10-15-13 3pm.
House is Listed for Sale & Hopefully it will sell soon.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

is it possible to remove this look

Posts in this topic

- David_Dessa Age gap she is 18 turning 19 as I am 35 Today, 04:01 PM

- - Anh map The age difference is not a big issue in the Phili... Today, 04:05 PM

|- - godsgift QUOTE (Anh map @ Nov 17 2009, 08:05 PM) T... Today, 06:16 PM

|- - David_Dessa QUOTE (godsgift @ Nov 17 2009, 05:16 PM) ... Today, 06:30 PM

- - Gary and Alla QUOTE (David_Dessa @ Nov 17 2009, 08:01 P... Today, 04:07 PM

- - pwayne QUOTE (David_Dessa @ Nov 17 2009, 09:01 P... Today, 05:01 PM

|- - David_Dessa ic. well thats good to know. i hired lawyer to do... Today, 05:14 PM

it is driving me nuts.

it started ever since i decided to register.

but as a guest it looks normal to me.

and lo-fi looks normal also. but cheesy.

please pm me how to resolve as it is taking me a long time to go thru and check time stamps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
very true its the clerks doing all the work.

the lawyer is just basically to approve & if truly needed does what is required.

they help prepare forms & order content to make sure that it is all done properly.

as with all I have going on in my life they will help me considerably.

I have spent hundreds of hours reading & searching this site and many others.

and Lots of it confuses me more & more. Including not enough info about interviews age gaps & possible criminal Records information.

First you should always know as much as possible & spend time with whom you marry.

We can't get a tourist visa to have them brought here without a lie on the tourist visa app.

as having a fiance in states & sponsoring her can lead to fraud.

possible but not safe to do.

I lived with her and her family for 3 weeks & loved it and wished i could go back and live there with them. But try talking your 80+yr old grandfather into moving there with you so you can take care of him when is needed.

With lawyers, actually YOU do all the work, the clerks fill in the forms with what you tell them and the lawyer goes to play golf. They cannot change a criminal record if you have one. Not to say you shouldn't seek help if you do not feel you can do it, but I would suggest someone that can prepare you for the process, it is not likely a lawyer can.

Tell your grandfather you have a 23 year old Pinay for him, he will change his mind.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Age gap isn't the problem. Problem is she's only 18 [yeah 19 soon]. To young! Still playing with Barbie dolls. Are you ready for a "hot blooded pinay" that's want's babies?

well if you read was not looking for someone that young.

barbie doll not really.

ready for the hot blooded pinay? she is not as hotblooded as my first pinay lol.

I don't go for all the greatest looks But I go for whom the person is.

I could have had model material pinay's if i chose to. but they all lack what I truly wish in a wife. (at least the ones I meet)

And that is good family ethics. good family. & able to deal with me and my issues.

babies no problem I love them & have no problem with having them.

But difference is I will not raise them in the states. And I am sure she will agree with me once she is here.

90% of the children in the states treat parents as slaves (exact quote from a pinay whom I know) And also my own feelings.

once she is here I feel I will be able to handle anything that comes our way.

Financially No guarantee's As Anything can happen in life.

Which she understands unlike many from PI & other countries.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

oh & I think that is the same site I will be going with.

Will have to check back with them.

Talked to my friend and they say that is the site. took them 5-6 months. using 595 special.

and I have come across that site for a couple years now.

as they pay more to get listed.

I never paid attention to ad sense on this site to know it was listed there.

Age gap isn't the problem. Problem is she's only 18 [yeah 19 soon]. To young! Still playing with Barbie dolls. Are you ready for a "hot blooded pinay" that's want's babies?

barbie doll not really.

ready for the hot blooded pinay? she is not as hotblooded as my first pinay lol.

I could have had model material pinay's if i chose to. but they all lack what I truly wish in a wife. (at least the ones I meet)

And that is good family ethics. good family. & able to deal with me and my issues.

But difference is I will not raise them in the states. And I am sure she will agree with me once she is here.

90% of the children in the states treat parents as slaves (exact quote from a pinay whom I know) And also my own feelings.

Smart man> Old song! "Make a ugly woman your wife and you'll be happy the rest of your life"

I've seen older guys bring in killer young pinay and some guys even bought them a set of suso.

Every young buck in town was in heat

Needless to say things didn't work out for long. Every young buck in town was in heat

Guess the old guys had fun while it lasted! :devil:

How you going to move to PI before you retire?

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline
very true its the clerks doing all the work.

the lawyer is just basically to approve & if truly needed does what is required.

they help prepare forms & order content to make sure that it is all done properly.

as with all I have going on in my life they will help me considerably.

I have spent hundreds of hours reading & searching this site and many others.

and Lots of it confuses me more & more. Including not enough info about interviews age gaps & possible criminal Records information.

First you should always know as much as possible & spend time with whom you marry.

We can't get a tourist visa to have them brought here without a lie on the tourist visa app.

as having a fiance in states & sponsoring her can lead to fraud.

possible but not safe to do.

I lived with her and her family for 3 weeks & loved it and wished i could go back and live there with them. But try talking your 80+yr old grandfather into moving there with you so you can take care of him when is needed.

With lawyers, actually YOU do all the work, the clerks fill in the forms with what you tell them and the lawyer goes to play golf. They cannot change a criminal record if you have one. Not to say you shouldn't seek help if you do not feel you can do it, but I would suggest someone that can prepare you for the process, it is not likely a lawyer can.

Tell your grandfather you have a 23 year old Pinay for him, he will change his mind.

lol.. actually we spent about 20 minutes discussing it & comparing it my record is null to being a issue.

true we do all the work to gather information. and those things. they do the paper work.

and now im having second thoughts of the place i was going to go thru.

but friend tells me there not bad. I hate paper work and so confused...

The more I read the more I get confused. need of someone prepping her not really as I am positive of all her thoughts and how she feels... She has a great memory so that's not usually a issue. (I have to contact her to verify all my personal stuff if i dont remember.)

and the grandfather issue I tried that. even told him for 100 bucks we could have full time maid nurse & massages

also unlimited fishing as weather permits.

Timeline

barbie doll not really.

Smart man> Old song! "Make a ugly woman your wife and you'll be happy the rest of your life"

I've seen older guys bring in killer young pinay and some guys even bought them a set of suso.

Needless to say things didn't work out for long. Every young buck in town was in heat

owning land in states helps alot. *3more years until it will be mine* especially if Continue to pay the way We are paying

area rent is 1500+

my living in pi is between 400-800 month

average out at 800 from rent put rest in savings for property maintenance.

and apply for i-card.

leave pi yearly for a day or weekend and return for another year.

I understand moving there better then filing a k-1.

could I handle living like the poor sections of PI

the answer is yes.

if I lived like that living would be about 200-400 a month for me.

oh and yes thats including her.

Timeline

ok i noticed mistake in my original post. (haven't found way to edit since someone replied.)

was not a lawyer for sure. Not Paid for yet.

having second thoughts from a few posts.

was referred to using them.

assumed law office due to friend.

Also I found how to make forum look proper now.

Edited by David_Dessa

barbie doll not really.

owning land in states helps alot. *3more years until it will be mine* especially if Continue to pay the way We are paying

area rent is 1500+

and apply for i-card.

the answer is yes.

Don't be surprised if your lady has her sites set a bit higher than living poor in PI.

Her family no doubt will have something to say about that naman.

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

To change the view of the posts go to the OPTIONS on the top right corner of the first post on the page and change the DISPLAY MODE to STANDARD

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

barbie doll not really.

It depends on the loyalty of the Pinay. The man has to take his time and find a good one from a small town or municipality. The "big city" hot Pinays will mostly scam and burn ya. Usually it is the Kano in heat when he goes to PI, and he does not take the time to see where the girl's mind and heart and loyalty is 'cuz he is too busy checking out her rear end and the blood has rushed from his brain. I know many a mature man who selected a young beautiful Pinay and lived happily ever after. What is the point to "Make an ugly woman your wife" from overseas, when there is a bumper crop of old nag hag bags right here in the USA to pick from?

seekcodes_227_5909.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

barbie doll not really.

area rent is 1500+

and apply for i-card.

the answer is yes.

Don't be surprised if your lady has her sites set a bit higher than living poor in PI.

Her family no doubt will have something to say about that naman.

Actually it has been fully discussed.

and i feel positive it is all ok.

I have many friends that went thru k3 process 6years ago or more.

and they are currently preparing to move back to PI.

most of them own there own homes which helps them and 1 is now Early retired

the 1 I don't think will work living there is the one who doesn't own land here in the states. and is turning 53 in feb...

More I read on this site the more I feel like dropping the whole petition.

mostly due to the mixed feelings of paperwork.

the guy I was going to have help me with all of this. moved away

and friend referred me to a company

but now that I read the whole site makes me have second thoughts.

errrrrrrr what to do.

this is what i hate about reading too much information & not all is valid to what is going on.

Timeline

I do not think she is ugly at all.

I would say more of average looking

Small Breasts petite & short. Decent look in my eyes.

Oh and yes before I committed myself to her I checked out her immediate family to get idea of possibilities when she is older All very decent looking up to the 60's

I have known many more to physically attract me more.

but mentally they dont.

And I dont like Americanized women that much.

I don't believe the way most here believe.

unless they came from elsewhere. but since there Americanized it is hard for me in lots of ways due to my beliefs & feelings.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm 51. She's 21.

She was 19 and me 49 when we met and moved in together with her family on Mindanao.

Good - you lived three weeks with yours. I lived three months with mine.

Anyway, her father is a nice young man, only a few years younger than me.

They didn't say a thing about age in the interview. They asked my age. She told them. On to the next question.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.