Jasman0717

My beautiful wife is very irresponsible

188 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

post suggesting illegal activity solution removed, along with posts quoting said post. whether tongue in cheek or what one might consider a solution, attempting to "frame" someone is against the law. suggesting how to "frame" someone is against the vj tos.

one valid on topic post returned below without quoted material from those removed:

Hmmmmm, I think this is not good. We all have our weaknesses and it's very unfair.

1. It's part of the Phil culture to give money to their parents or back home (but better to work hard for it, not just to ask someone to do it)

2. Some doesn't cook very well because they do not have the talent/skills in cooking but as long as they try, I think it's ok

3. Some Pinay is not good in English but it's not a basis of intelligent.

These are minor issues, unlike what other Filipina did. But there are many Filipina who are very nice and I do believe on that.

My husband experienced hard time with his Filipina ex-wife now she realized all what she did... painful lessons for her, but it's a part of boomerang of what she did.

I think better to talk the issue and the wife should try her best to do what is right.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I had this other friend, He was born with only 1 leg.

:devil:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

My sweet little Claudeth is a wonderful, giving woman but is also the most irresponsible person I have ever met in my life. I never seen anyone melt a bar of soap before but she does it. She can plug up the shower drain quickly and just loves to take 30 or 45 minute showers twice a day. She leaves the lights on constantly and the refrigator open all the time. She will fill her plate full of food and eat about 1/4 of it and the rest goes in the trash.

I am totally at my wits end. I have been dealing with this for 4 1/2 years but have made no progress in teaching her conservation. I love her very much and would never dream of getting rid of her but have been thinking of sending her to the Philippines for a visit.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have heard comments off and on but nothing consistant with what my little consumer does.

Have you contacted the USCIS and maybe you can get a refund on your Visa.

I would let USCIS know about her activities, like wasting water, or backing up sewer lines. And her wasting food, I would call the United Nations, I bet you "Feed The Children" Foundation would surely Black Ball her

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My sweet little Claudeth is a wonderful, giving woman but is also the most irresponsible person I have ever met in my life. I never seen anyone melt a bar of soap before but she does it. She can plug up the shower drain quickly and just loves to take 30 or 45 minute showers twice a day. She leaves the lights on constantly and the refrigator open all the time. She will fill her plate full of food and eat about 1/4 of it and the rest goes in the trash.

I am totally at my wits end. I have been dealing with this for 4 1/2 years but have made no progress in teaching her conservation. I love her very much and would never dream of getting rid of her but have been thinking of sending her to the Philippines for a visit.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have heard comments off and on but nothing consistant with what my little consumer does.

Well you say you love her very much and won't conider leaving her. She must have other redeeming qualities... I would sit dowwn with her and ask her to do a simple exeercize with you. On a sheet of paper you will each write ten thing that you like about each other and 10 things that you do not like.... and then discuss each other's lists with one another... You may realize that both of you have things to improve for the other. If you love each other you can pick one thing per week to improve or change for your partner...

Is that common with the Filipino women? As far as I know, Filipinas are usually thrifty... or maybe I don't know much really. I was born and have lived in the Philippines in the past 22 years and had a lot of female friends but none of them has that character. Perhaps your Claudeth has some fixations. Let's say that when she was younger, people around her like her family restricted her with so many things and superimposed conservation or saving soap, water, food, etc. Now, her resistance to that is projecting. Or it could be the other extreme way around... like she was not taught to conserve or save at all.

Hakuna matata.

God bless us all.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It seems to me that you should be talking with your spouse about these things. My wife is very thrifty and has even cut our weekly food budget down to under $100.00 for a family of 4! Loves garage sales and brags about the "Deals" she finds.

By asking these questions publically, it appears that you are totally frustrated even more than you may realize. :crying::blink:

Take the time to talk out the issues you have with her behavior. She isn't any different than someone you may have meet state side but also needs some guidance fro her "Man" to understand your value system.

Best of Luck!! Happy New Year Everyone! :dance:

Kelly & Alma

Overland Park, Kansas

smokey831831@hotmail.com

Have you guys gone to a marriage counselor yet ?

It seems that could be very helpful. Sometimes it's good to hear something coming from a third party to her rather than just coming from the husband/wife. If she loves you then she would be willing to do that.

Maybe she has some things on her mind that the counselor can help her work through with you. From as long as you have been married and had the issues I'd suggest doing that. Many couples have worked out thier issues successfully doing this.

I don't know if this has already been suggested or not. I didn't re-read the whole thread. I hope things are worked out.

happy new year btw :)

K1 timeline :

1/11/10 - I-129F sent to California Service Center

1/19/10 - NOA1

2/18/10 - moved and changed address on USCIS site

2/19/10 - touched

3/10/10 - touched

3/10/10 - NOA2, hardcopy recieved 3/12

3/16/10 - Left NVC, recieved MNL case #

3/22/10 - USEM recieved

4/19/10 - Passed Medical

4/28/10 - Interview - Approved

4/30/10 - Picked up Visa and completed CFO

5/5/10 - POE - Honolulu, Hawaii

5/6/10 - married in Hawaii

AOS timeline:

7/8/10 - received SSN Card

7/16/10 - reported US marriage for RP records

10/18/10 - AOS delivered in Chicago

10/25/10 - NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

11/23/10 - Biometrics Completed

11/24/10 - touched

11/26/10 - touched

02/14/11 - AOS approved at Interview, GC ordered

02/22/11 - GC arrives in mail

ROC Timeline:

12/17/12 - I-751 sent to California Service Center

12/20/12 - NOA1 arrives in mail

1/14/13 - Biometrics appointment

4/11/13 - RC Approved at Interview

4/22/13 - 10 Year Green Card arrived in mail

event.png

Always Thankful for God's blessings on our lives..

• 5 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I tried SO hard to read the above post, but it was so long.

Sorry to the poster about it, it actually was interesting, just too long x_x

IMO, is worth reading it 3 times, taking notes each time.

Also IMO, is perfect blueprint .

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

OMG, just to think that there are a lot of people who don't have food in the table,that alone should teach her to conserve all that she have! :bonk: Do whatever you think is right!I can't be like that and I will never want, Every centavo that we can save is for our daughter's future!

K1 JOURNEY

September 14, 2009 – NOA 1

December 17, 2009 – NOA 2(APPROVAL NOTICE)

January 6,2010 – NVC ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL REVIEW,RETURNED OUR PETITION TO USCIS

March 3, 2010 – REOPENED AND RECONSIDERED

MARCH 8, 2010 – RFE

APRIL 3, 2010 – REAFFIRMED(APPROVED)

APRIL 12, 2010 – CALLED NVC, CASE NO.ASSIGNED

APRIL 30, 2010 - CALLED NVC AGAIN, THEY SAID OUR PAPERS ARE STILL IN USCIS:(

JUNE 18, 2010 - FINALLY, NVC SENT OUR PAPERS TO MANILA

JUNE 25, 2010 - EMBASSY HAVE THE ELECTRONIC COPY

JULY 6 and 7 2010 - MEDICAL(PASSED^_^)

JULY 12, 2010 - INTERVIEW (PASSED)THANK YOU GOD!!!

JULY 21, 2009 - POE(SAN FRANCISCO,WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY:))

CRBA JOURNEY(out of WEDLOCK)

JANUARY 17, 2009 – called FEDEX, ordered packet!

MARCH 15, 2009 – CALLED FEDEX FOR PICK UP

MARCH 17, 2009 – RECEIVED A CALL FROM EMBASSY FOR OUR DAUGHTER’S APPERANCE.MAR. 30:)

MARCH 30, 2009 – CRBA APPROVED WITHOUT DNA,TO GOD BE THE GLORY:)

APRIL 14, 2009 – CRBA CERTIFICATE AND US PASSPORT RECEIVED(YAY!!!)

AOS

DECEMBER 7, 2010 – sent AOS docs via USPS Express mail to USCIS Chicago Lockbox

DECEMBER 8, 2010 – package was delivered to USCIS, signed by R. Mercado

DECEMBER 15, 2010 – cheque cashed

DECEMBER 17, 2010 - received NOA 1 for I-765, I-485 in the mail dated DEC. 14

DECEMBER 23, 2010 - received biometrics appointment(JAN 14,2010)dated DEC 17.

I FOUND MY DESTINY,MY SOUL MATE,MY BETTER HALF!

I was just wondering if anyone else has a Filipina that has similar habits and manorisms and if so how they deal with it.

What's that?? A breed of DOG????

I know you love your wife, but that sounds really offensive.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• 8 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I currently send money to my in-laws twice a month. I don't have a problem sending the money but the thing is that none of them work. My wife's father used to work but hasn't for years because he has a heart condition (had operations and still has problems). He states that he is unable to find a job because no one will hire him because he is a risk to have working for them. He is in his 50's and could he do physical labor... no, but he could have a desk job and he does have a college degree from the Philippines. Is it true that there is no way for him to get a job because he is a health risk? Her mother doesn't work but used to clean laundry. They have recently moved and now my wife states that she cannot do this here because there is too much competition and could not get customers. Like I said I don't mind helping out but it would be better if they worked then I wouldn't have to send so much money. Thoughts?

I currently send money to my in-laws twice a month. I don't have a problem sending the money but the thing is that none of them work. My wife's father used to work but hasn't for years because he has a heart condition (had operations and still has problems). He states that he is unable to find a job because no one will hire him because he is a risk to have working for them. He is in his 50's and could he do physical labor... no, but he could have a desk job and he does have a college degree from the Philippines. Is it true that there is no way for him to get a job because he is a health risk? Her mother doesn't work but used to clean laundry. They have recently moved and now my wife states that she cannot do this here because there is too much competition and could not get customers. Like I said I don't mind helping out but it would be better if they worked then I wouldn't have to send so much money. Thoughts?

Agree with you... sheesh.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.