Veiled Princess

Takalaamal deen

79 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

replenishes gimy's

Charles, you are also welcome. Please also respect the rules posted at the entrance. (F)

Layla

i'm just here to watch, sis :yes: maybe i'll learn something

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Right now I'm also reading:

Reading Lolita in Tehran, Brick Lane (Monica Ali), and another book comparing Islam, Christianity and Judaism through history. I'll give details on them as I get into them!

This book was given to me as a gift and I haven't read it yet... it was recommended to read "Lolita" first and just haven't gotten around to that.... what do you think? read Lolita first? or does it matter?

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Timeline

i'm just here to watch, sis :yes: maybe i'll learn something

Inshallah (God willing) (F)

i know that word already. i spent 6 months in saudi arabia/iraq and 6 months in turkey ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline
i know that word already. i spent 6 months in saudi arabia/iraq and 6 months in turkey ;)

:thumbs: So you could probably drop some knowledge on the rest of us here regarding Arabic :P

Did you get out much while you were there? Saudi I mean... I want to live there (L)

Edited by Veiled Princess

Timeline
btw, I got my Islam CD rom in the mail today.

there is a link that Rhama < ooh I cant spell her name >

she left the link on her Freeebies thread..wanted to let you know

it arrived very fast.

I got mine too, Shon- it came the day b4 I left for NY and I've only had a chance to peruse it, not fully check it out... but it looks jam packed w/ info and I can't wait to more fully explore it.

Noura

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

while munching on my popcorn ... i noticed that the first post may be in violation with the TOS: Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

i'm not sure you can impose such rules ... albeit well intentioned. best of luck! :thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Timeline
while munching on my popcorn ... i noticed that the first post may be in violation with the TOS: Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

i'm not sure you can impose such rules ... albeit well intentioned. best of luck! :thumbs:

pa-troll-ing again? :lol:

Timeline

:thumbs: So you could probably drop some knowledge on the rest of us here regarding Arabic :P

Did you get out much while you were there? Saudi I mean... I want to live there (L)

ever been to texas during the summer? texas is cold compared to saudi arabia in summer. :yes:

and wild camels you can smell from over a mile away :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

just doin' my job ma'am *spits* to keep the community safe from riff-raff ... as you were! *tips hat*

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Timeline

just doin' my job ma'am *spits* to keep the community safe from riff-raff ... as you were! *tips hat*

okee dokee, then... just making sure ur doing ur job, otherwise, might have to dock yer pay...

Do you really Layla? I am curious to hear why. My aunt lived there for the past 20 + years, returning last year, and my both her and mother lived there as children. I would never want to live there :no: except maybe to rake in the money for a few years :lol:

Rebecca

I have sent a PM to Captain Ewok asking his opinion. We will await his reply. Thanks

Do you really Layla? I am curious to hear why. My aunt lived there for the past 20 + years, returning last year, and my both her and mother lived there as children. I would never want to live there :no: except maybe to rake in the money for a few years :lol:

Rebecca

Hmmm 1. It was our prohpet's home (L) 2. I like that the society is not just left to corrupt itself 3. Access to the scholars and students of knowledge 4. To emerse myself in the language 5. Can make a decent living teaching English :P 6. Knowing my children are growing up in an Islamic environment and not constantly worrying about what they're being taught at school 7. I also believe that making hijrah to a muslim country is obligatory upon us and can't think of a better place to go

I have sent a PM to Captain Ewok asking his opinion. We will await his reply. Thanks

Well, tbh...even if someone breaks the rules, you have no way of enforcing them...it kinda ties into the last discussion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.