peaceandlove

Lagos Interview/phone records

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My fiancé has his interview on November 30th. I m’ trusting the Lord that all will be well. But the consulate general said he has to bring phone records… :innocent: Does that mean the phone records from the both of us or just my phone records? I am a little confused :crying: because I know it is difficult to get a phone record in Nigeria. He tries to get his phone records but they are asking him for a police report….he tried to get the phone report but they said he has to bring a letter from the consulate general….We don’t know what to do, can anyone help with this? Thanks

My fiancé has his interview on November 30th. I m’ trusting the Lord that all will be well. But the consulate general said he has to bring phone records… :innocent: Does that mean the phone records from the both of us or just my phone records? I am a little confused :crying: because I know it is difficult to get a phone record in Nigeria. He tries to get his phone records but they are asking him for a police report….he tried to get the phone report but they said he has to bring a letter from the consulate general….We don’t know what to do, can anyone help with this? Thanks

can't he use his interview letter? my phone show both incoming and outgoing calls, but I use my cell phone for all calls.

They do not need phone records from him, they need from you and if his number shows up on your phone statements, highlight those numbers, they just want proof that you have been communicating with each other prior to filing and after filing. I printed out all my cell phone statements because that was where the numbers show and i highlighted his numbers on them, they didn't even check the phone records but it will be a good idea to have them in any case. So get your home phone, cell phone statements together and send them to him. The less people that knows he is going for an interview the better for both of you. Hope you understand?

K1 Journey:

3/12/09 - Sent I129F

3/16/09 - Check cashed

3/19/09 - Received hardcopy of NOA1

8/19/09 - NOA2 [online] Thank God!!!!!

8/24/09 - NOA2 hardcopy received!!!

8/25/09 - Received at NVC

8/26/09 - Forwarded to Lagos Consulate

11/4/09 - Interview date

11/12/09- Visa picked up

12/6/09 - Wedding

AOS Journey:

12/21/09- Filed AOS

1/5/2010 - Received NOA1

1/11/2010 - Received Biometrics letter

1/24/2010 - RFE for I-693

1/29/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

2/2/2010 - Sent out RFE response

2/16/2010 - Received Transfer notice to California Service Center.

2/16/2010 - AP Approved

2/16/2010 - EAD card ordered. [online notice]

2/25/2010 - EAD card received

2/18/10 - Advance Parole notice sent

3/5/10 - Advance Parole notice sent back by P.O label undeliverable

3/8/10 - Called USCIS and requested for notice to be resent

3/13/10 - Received Green card approval notice online

3/19/10 - Received hard copy of Approval Letter and Green card. Yay!!!! see you all in 2012

12/12/11 - Getting all the paperwork ready for Removal of Conditions. [Can't believe it's that time already]

12/15/11 - Sent off paperwork with tracking

12/19/11 - Received at VSC

12/21/11 - Check cashed

12/22/11 - Received I797,Notice of Action

12/31/11 - Received Biometrics notice

01/20/12 - Biometrics Appt.

09/15/12 - I797 Notice of Action Approval Decision

09/19/12 - Notice received via USPS and Online

09/22/12 - Green card Received

Timeline

Yes it does show but I am the one who calls him more often. I use calling card which just shows the 1800 number not his number. Will this work...Do I need to send him the calling cards I used?

Thanks

can't he use his interview letter? my phone show both incoming and outgoing calls, but I use my cell phone for all calls.

Thanks for your help.....I do understand just wanted to be sure we are doing the right thing.....

I also sent all the calling cards but i sent my cell phone bill statements as well highlighting his phone numbers on them. He has MTN and since i have Tmobile we send and receive text messages and that showed up on my phone statements as well. But just pray they will not check phone records and i know all will be fine.

K1 Journey:

3/12/09 - Sent I129F

3/16/09 - Check cashed

3/19/09 - Received hardcopy of NOA1

8/19/09 - NOA2 [online] Thank God!!!!!

8/24/09 - NOA2 hardcopy received!!!

8/25/09 - Received at NVC

8/26/09 - Forwarded to Lagos Consulate

11/4/09 - Interview date

11/12/09- Visa picked up

12/6/09 - Wedding

AOS Journey:

12/21/09- Filed AOS

1/5/2010 - Received NOA1

1/11/2010 - Received Biometrics letter

1/24/2010 - RFE for I-693

1/29/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

2/2/2010 - Sent out RFE response

2/16/2010 - Received Transfer notice to California Service Center.

2/16/2010 - AP Approved

2/16/2010 - EAD card ordered. [online notice]

2/25/2010 - EAD card received

2/18/10 - Advance Parole notice sent

3/5/10 - Advance Parole notice sent back by P.O label undeliverable

3/8/10 - Called USCIS and requested for notice to be resent

3/13/10 - Received Green card approval notice online

3/19/10 - Received hard copy of Approval Letter and Green card. Yay!!!! see you all in 2012

12/12/11 - Getting all the paperwork ready for Removal of Conditions. [Can't believe it's that time already]

12/15/11 - Sent off paperwork with tracking

12/19/11 - Received at VSC

12/21/11 - Check cashed

12/22/11 - Received I797,Notice of Action

12/31/11 - Received Biometrics notice

01/20/12 - Biometrics Appt.

09/15/12 - I797 Notice of Action Approval Decision

09/19/12 - Notice received via USPS and Online

09/22/12 - Green card Received

Timeline
I also sent all the calling cards but i sent my cell phone bill statements as well highlighting his phone numbers on them. He has MTN and since i have Tmobile we send and receive text messages and that showed up on my phone statements as well. But just pray they will not check phone records and i know all will be fine.

Thank you, that is all I am doing praying that God will make everything in our favour.

Thanks for your help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from K-1 Progress Report to K-1 Process Forum

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.