The_Sage1

Filipina Fiance Visa .com

24 posts in this topic

What do you mean they don't allow co-sponsors? That's contrary to anything I've ever heard. I'm relying off of my parents as a co-sponsor because they make a much bigger income than I do.

Sorry but USEM doesn't allow cosponsors in LOTS of cases. It's up to the CO and on a case by case basis

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
What do you mean they don't allow co-sponsors? That's contrary to anything I've ever heard. I'm relying off of my parents as a co-sponsor because they make a much bigger income than I do.

K1-visa at US consulate in Manila doesn't allow co-sponsor. If you can't provide affidavit of support above poverty line, usually it resulted for visa denial. However, some consul allows co-sponsor but it depends on your case, example you are studying or just graduated in which you need co-sponsor.

There are lots of K1-Visa here that got denied because they were below the poverty line. K1-Visa allows co-sponsor but it depends on consulate.

CR-1/IR-1 allows co-sponsor at US consulate in Manila.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, We are using "Fililpina Fiance' Visa Service" I will be totally honest with you about this. If you have a basic uncomplicated case. Do it yourself! However, if it is not straight forward then you may want to get the assitance of some type of professional. DO NOT HIRE AN ATTORNEY! that's my personal opinion, but I think the majority will agree with me.

As for the Filipina Fiance Service, We are very happy. I accidently made one small omission on a form and they caught it! Had I sent it in directly to USCIS we would have received an RFE. True no phone number to call, however, I emailed them countless times with endless questions, I thought sure they would tire of me and stop responding, but they did not, they always promptly and accurately answered each question. We are hoping to have our interview in Dec. and I still contact them with questions and they always reply. Note: Keep in mind your questions to them. They cannot in anyway give you legal advice, they have to be careful about that. but I have to tell you, I found them to be a bargin at $249.00. Faced with this situation again. I would hire them again. I hope this helps you and we wish you the very best in your journey.

Timeline

As to co-sponsors, here is a copy of e-mail from US Embassy Manila regarding co-sponsors.

Reference: Fiancé(e) Visa Information

Date: April 24, 2009

Dear (blocked out)

This is in reply to your inquiry of April 24, 2009, regarding your visa concerns.

Petitioners in fiancé(e) (K1) nonimmigrant visa cases are generally expected to provide the adequacy of their own financial resources to ensure that an alien, after admission into the United States, will not become primarily dependent on the US Government for subsistence. While our immigration law does not disallow joint sponsorships for K nonimmigrant visa applicants, the mere submission of an I-134 Affidavit of Support from joint sponsors is not sufficient to establish that the alien is not likely to become a public charge. Accordingly, we make a thorough evaluation of other factors, such as the sponsor’s motives in submitting the Form I-134, the sponsor’s relationship to the applicant or petitioner, the length of time the sponsor and applicant have known each other, etc. An I-134 Affidavit of Support submitted by a casual friend or distant relative who has little or no personal knowledge of the applicant has limited value. Unlike the I-864 filed by joint sponsors in immigrant visa cases, the I-134 is not legally binding and imposes no legal obligation on the joint sponsor to make good on his or her promises. Please be assured that we look at the totality of circumstances in assessing the credibility of joint sponsorships.

For information about financial sponsorship guidelines, you may visit the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website at http://www.uscis.gov.

Information regarding fiancé(e) and immigrant visa petitions may be found at our website at http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...types_1315.html or http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html.

Please direct future fiancé(e) and immigrant visa inquiries to this web link: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3230.html.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Immigrant Visa Correspondence Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

Manila, Philippines

Telephone: (632) 301-2000

Fax: (632) 301-2037

You dont make 125% above the poverty line? So your parents are still supporting you? Do you expect your parents to support you and her after she gets here? Yeah, it will be a battle. I havent heard of no co-sponsors for the AOS...so i dont know where that info is based on. It may take longer and raise red flags at the embassy in manila. Either way I hope you dont have any problems.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Hmm I wouldnt consider it. I like how it tells you in each section that "U.S. Embassy in Manila is one of the toughest Embassies in the World to get a K-1 visa from." In each section for each visa it just changes to the visa type. I dont believe that for one minute. From what i have read, the interview in manila is fairly simple and quick....less than 10 mins.

Good luck with your visa, but i wouldnt pay someone what i can take care of myself with forums like this.

The benefit of using a visa service would come in the "service" part, and they cannot offer much service for $249. You can't get a brake job on your car for that. I will fill in your forms for that amount, make the check to CASH, please. But if what you are looking for is service to guide you through the process, prepare you for an interview (at any consulate) or consult with you and your fiancee, you will not get that for $249 unless it is some sort of charity organization using volunteer staff.

No one can promise a processing time, it is not something they have any control over. An experienced service can avoid RFEs which reduces your processing time to the minimum possible, but to give any sort of estimate of actual time is not possible except it the roughest terms...4-6 months, etc. Visa services and attorneys have no magic bullet to speed things along.

Phillipines is a difficult consulate but "one of the most difficult in the world" is probably a stretch. But it is one requiring study and preparation to be sure. Interview times are not a good yardstick to judge the difficulty of the consulate, extremely difficult consulates have extremely short interview times, as a rule...so do very easy ones.

Right all the way. I would add that a ten minute "interview" is quite long and provides enough time for some pretty significant grilling. I suspect the average "interview" with a Consular officer in Manila is shorter than that but even a three minute interview can be pretty extensive and go either way.

As to hiring a service, if you get what you pay for and are willing to pay it, that's your decision to make. In my experience, when the advertised price for a service is too low to make sense, one of two things is going to happen. Either you'll be disappointed in the service, you'll be upsold to a more expensive service that's really what you want, or both. If the service is Professional, just how many hours of service do you expect for $249?

The USEM (United States Embassy in Manila) is a very easy consulate to deal with compared to others.

Interview only last a few minutes, and CO usually asks very basic quesition.

From what I have seen, they process about 200 K1/K3/CRI Visa's per day.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Hi, We are using "Fililpina Fiance' Visa Service"

hey, that's good to know they were helpful to you and they did catch an error. I'm actually doing the same thing with a different service. I just want a second set of eyes to double check my folder before I submit to make sure I didn't miss something.

Oh my sweet heart is from Mindanao also about 4 hours from Davao :)

K1 timeline :

1/11/10 - I-129F sent to California Service Center

1/19/10 - NOA1

2/18/10 - moved and changed address on USCIS site

2/19/10 - touched

3/10/10 - touched

3/10/10 - NOA2, hardcopy recieved 3/12

3/16/10 - Left NVC, recieved MNL case #

3/22/10 - USEM recieved

4/19/10 - Passed Medical

4/28/10 - Interview - Approved

4/30/10 - Picked up Visa and completed CFO

5/5/10 - POE - Honolulu, Hawaii

5/6/10 - married in Hawaii

AOS timeline:

7/8/10 - received SSN Card

7/16/10 - reported US marriage for RP records

10/18/10 - AOS delivered in Chicago

10/25/10 - NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

11/23/10 - Biometrics Completed

11/24/10 - touched

11/26/10 - touched

02/14/11 - AOS approved at Interview, GC ordered

02/22/11 - GC arrives in mail

ROC Timeline:

12/17/12 - I-751 sent to California Service Center

12/20/12 - NOA1 arrives in mail

1/14/13 - Biometrics appointment

4/11/13 - RC Approved at Interview

4/22/13 - 10 Year Green Card arrived in mail

event.png

Always Thankful for God's blessings on our lives..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm asking if you've used their service before. 100% success rate? It's entirely possible. I don't think they deal with a huge amount of clients.

I have had consultations with services that you speak of and what they promote is a dead giveaway of a rip off scam. Only deceptive business practices will promote such BS. Immigration attorneys are qualified and specialized in their fields and one of the first things they tell you when petitioning is nothing is 100 success rate. that it's based on the facts of the case. But, if you are willing to trust them Well, its your time and money and heart you are willing to put on the line. If you want to use a service that is trusted and qualified Use a good immigration attorney. That is your safest credible route (though there are some bad attorneys out there as well, nothings perfect)

There are these quick and easy visa services that are just laymen who fill out forms, But when they make a mistake or don't follow the right procedure YOU pay for it with a denial, administrative process and all these equal to more time and more money down the drain and potentially a breakup of the relationship. Is all that worth it for alittle cheaper price? I have seen scores of these services get people deported, denied, or have to restart all over gain and wait years to repetition. They have done more damage to people's lives than you can ever imagine. And they will tell you anything and promise anything to you just to get your money. And when there is a problem their the first to run leaving YOU the mess to clean up.

many many years ago I was ignorant to try to have a consultation with one. Luckily i new enough about immigration law and procedures to know the advice i was given was completely false. If I trusted this visa service my ex would of been deported. After catching them in a lie. I went to a good qualified attorney and my ex got her Green Card.

The choice is yours I hope you make the wise one. If you use the service and succeed well you got lucky if you fail well the process just gets harder and more painful and you will have to hire a lawyer and pay 3 times the amount to get the mess cleaned up Good Luck and have a nice day =0)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I used them,

It's all bull. Visa Journey here helps more then anyservice.

By the way he is tryin to diport his pinay wife found out she used him to get green card to work here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.