Krikit

The Vent - Part Trois

3,930 posts in this topic

I've got a head like a ping pong ball!

I've got a head like a ping pong ball!

I've got a head like a ping pong baaaallllll!!!

PING!!!

LIKE A PING PONG BALL!!!

*goes to do the camp caribou-gee*

I worked at the camp that Camp Caribou was filmed at :D

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Camp Caribou!! I totally forgot about that show until Sprailenes started singing their song lol. I was only 5 or so when that show was on, but I loved it!

That was a nice little trip down memory lane for a not-so-nice day at work :thumbs:

Sept.09/06 Married!!!

Dec.21/06 Sent I-130

Jan.04/04 Received NOA1

Feb.23/06 Sent I-129F

March06/06 USCIS Website States: "Approval Notice Sent."

March15/07 Approval notice arrives in snail mail

March 18/07 NOA1 for I-129F

April 10/07 DS-3032+ AOS fee arrive

April 17/07 Sent back DS-3032 + AOS fee via overnight delivery

May 05/07 AOS arrives in mail

May 07/07 IV bill arrives in mail

May 08/08 Sent back IV bill

May 21 NVC generates DS-230

June 4/07 Mailed DS-230 via overnight delivery.

June 7/07 DS-230 entered into the system

June 18/07 Case Complete!

July 25/07 Medical

September 4/07 Contacted State Senator Re: MTL backlog

Dec.6/07 INTERVIEW..... APPROVED!!!! (After being kept awake all night in dirty clothes standing outside my hotel because Air Canada lost my luggage and my hotel started on fire. Meh, sleep is highly over-rated anyways.)

Dec.18/07 Moved to the US

Oct. 29/09 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

"We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I had a dog for several years when I was living with some friends in a house with a nice big yard. I had to give her up (to my parents) when I moved into an apartment as she was just too big of a dog to keep in an apartment. My parents just called me to tell me that she has been in the vets office since monday for observations. She has gained a lot of weight in the last year and a half (I gave her up almost 3.5 years ago), and the vets really couldn't figure out why. Well, now they have, they are almost certain that it is Cushing's Syndrome, caused by a tumor on her pituitary gland. Reading up on it, and taking into consideration her age, I'm not very hopeful. I am in fact quite crushed by this. :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I had a dog for several years when I was living with some friends in a house with a nice big yard. I had to give her up (to my parents) when I moved into an apartment as she was just too big of a dog to keep in an apartment. My parents just called me to tell me that she has been in the vets office since monday for observations. She has gained a lot of weight in the last year and a half (I gave her up almost 3.5 years ago), and the vets really couldn't figure out why. Well, now they have, they are almost certain that it is Cushing's Syndrome, caused by a tumor on her pituitary gland. Reading up on it, and taking into consideration her age, I'm not very hopeful. I am in fact quite crushed by this. :(

Awww sorry to hear about that. :(

Donne moi une poptart!

Awww I'm sorry to hear about your dog :(

My dog had Cushing's Disease back when they were first learning about it, and there was nothing they could do. When she passed, we donated her body so that they could learn more about it. This was 13 years ago.

Now, I know they do have some treatment for it, so that it can make the dog more comfortable, but no cure yet. :(

AOS/EAD

04/07/07 - Sent AOS/EAD to Chicago

04/09/07 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

04/16/07 - NOA Date

05/10/07 - Transferred to CSC

05/30/07 - Case Pending at CSC

06/19/07 - Card Production Ordered for AOS

06/22/07 - Approval Notice Sent for AOS

06/23/07 - Welcome to America Letter received!

06/27/07 - Green Card Received

Removing Conditions

06/03/09 - Sent I-751

06/04/09 - Received at VSC

06/05/09 - NOA1

07/01/09 - Biometrics - Alexandria, VA

07/02/09 - the Lonely Touch

10/29/09 - Approved!

11/04/09 - Card Production Ordered

3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif John 3dflags_can0001-0001a.gifKrystin = 3dflags_usava01-0001a.gif

3D Flags

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Rob and Mel...

Sorry to hear that... that's such sad news.

*hug*

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

my vent: snow! and more snow!! it's like if i don't visit canada, canada comes to visit me but there's no timbits!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Rob and Mel: Im so sorry to hear that :((F)

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Really? REALLY?

FFS.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm with ya Malrothen.

WoW and all video games are simply, uhm...well, I cannot finish that sentence here because there will be mayhem.

Hee, hee.

Here's me talkin' from a place where I have chosen to live without TV for about 18 years now.

There's just too much life out there!!! :dance:

For those of you people you are addicted, hooked, or whichever term you want to use,

well,

ENJOY!

:star:

'

Oops!

It was this post I wanted to respond to.

I'm with ya Watt"s Torch!!!

QUOTE (Wyatt's Torch @ Jan 5 2010, 03:47 PM) *

Reading these last few posts makes me wonder if I need to go back and relearn English...

Frost emblem...exact toon...paladin/hunter... wacko.gif

Edited by SpiritAlight

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Timeline
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm with ya Malrothen.

WoW and all video games are simply, uhm...well, I cannot finish that sentence here because there will be mayhem.

Hee, hee.

Here's me talkin' from a place where I have chosen to live without TV for about 18 years now.

There's just too much life out there!!! :dance:

For those of you people you are addicted, hooked, or whichever term you want to use,

well,

ENJOY!

:star:

Erm.

Mal enjoys WoW spirit. :whistle:

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

I goofed.

Fixed it...

:blush:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Timeline
Yeah.. I do enjoy it. It's cheap entertainment. I play maybe two-three hours a day after I get all of my things done.

I totally hear you. Sometimes its just nice to go out and kill n00bs for a few hours :lol: With the account backups, they are so super backed up its crazy. There were something around 3000 accounts compromised over the xmas holidays from what I've heard, and the people who work on the restorations aren't the same GM's you get to talk to with the rest of the tickets, they are more specialized so theres less of them. I can only imagine how much it must suck right now. I got an email that said it was from blizzard@blizzard.com saying they think im selling my account so to respond with all this stuff. I didn't fall for it (wasn't even sent to the email account I'm registered with) but I clicked reply just to see the address it really goes to, blizzard@mail-blizzard.com - not a blizzard email. They make some of them look really legit and people who don't know would fall for it really easy.

My vent today - I hate packing. My back hurts from bending and lifting (improperly). I wish I could be like Mickey Mouse and just command my clothes to get into that space saver bag on their own so I can pack and sit here at the same time.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.