Krikit

The Vent - Part Trois

3,930 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Minor vent:

I hate that MrsCat's current avatar picture is far too pretty for me to say, "Bring back the weird cat avatar!"...even though I miss the weird cat avatar!

:lol: She does pull the cute Canada hat off rather well doesn't she?

Awe thanks guys, Oscar is back in his new Christmas shades. :star:

:lol:

the scammer. :hehe:

Timeline

Update on my Sister's soon to be ex - realtor.

So she is trying to guilt my Sister in to admitting it is all her fault the house didn't sell I guess :lol: - she won't shut up. Yesterday she emailed her and said 'this severs our relationship' - today another email:

I have left the paperwork at <house>. I have put a term in the contract that you will not be charged any fees. I will have to carry the costs of this listing. It's been a very costly learning experience <house address>. My broker thinks there is something wrong with me. All my efforts advertising. Food for realtors open house. Mls costs, virtual tour costs. As I said a very expensive exercise.

She has had 2 open houses in over a year :lol: - the virtual tours - again, what is that - it's just panorama photos. Also I see on her website that her husband does them - again, what is the big expense.

Oh and how she found this realtor. A few years ago we bought a house in Calgary - we used her to buy our house, she was quite friendly but she did not find the house, I found it - I called her about it, she showed us the house we bought it.

When we went to sell that same house - I chose another realtor (no more effective really - but she did eventually sell it)

My vent is that trailmix thinks she can't post 3 vents in a row. :P

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Timeline
My vent is that trailmix thinks she can't post 3 vents in a row. :P

Thank you! :dance:

I would like to block anything and everything that talks about people as though they are a commodity.

Hey this could be in the vent thread, then I wouldn't feel like i'm the only one venting. I'm on hold with Bell to talk about their mobile plan and they never shut up with the advertising, it's driving me crazy but I can't put it in the vent thread because I posted the last 2 vents.

Ok, I have been on hold for just under 25 minutes now. I am not their customer yet, I don't know that I should be. They play jingle bells in the background while they talk incessantly. :cry:

Ok, I have been on hold for just under 25 minutes now. I am not their customer yet, I don't know that I should be. They play jingle bells in the background while they talk incessantly. :cry:

I really do not like Bell, but I loathe Rogers. Bell was the lesser of two evils.

My vent?

My husband's WoW account got hacked because he doesn't fvcking listen to me when it comes to going to weird websites. :|

Urgh. What kind of mischief can they cause with this? I don't know much about WoW.

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Timeline

Yeah, TM, I'm pretty PO'd right now.

Val - we don't have access to the account until we can prove it is ours. The length of time to wait to speak to someone is about 1hr right now. Ugh.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Yeah, TM, I'm pretty PO'd right now.

Val - we don't have access to the account until we can prove it is ours. The length of time to wait to speak to someone is about 1hr right now. Ugh.

Yikes. I would be pretty ticked. I hope you get it sorted.

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Timeline

Okay so don't cyber-kick me, since I know many of you are stuck shoveling copious amounts of snow at this very moment, but this rain sucks.

Timeline
I really do not like Bell, but I loathe Rogers. Bell was the lesser of two evils.

Well, the only thing Bell had on their side was that when we were driving to Florida our car broke down on the highway in Tennessee in 80 plus heat - couldn't run the car, so no airconditioning and we weren't accustomed to the heat - plus we had our cat with us. We were stranded and no one stopped. We called AAA - we would not have been able to call them if we had only had access to the stupid AT&T phone/plan we had purchased in Nebraska on our way to Florida (never worked and ended up returning it).

Therefore I would like to take a moment to thank Bell Canada for having such great network coverage and would also like to say that in spite of this your customer service is so horrendous there is no way you can have our business.

Telus it is!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Okay so don't cyber-kick me, since I know many of you are stuck shoveling copious amounts of snow at this very moment, but this rain sucks.

I think rain is more depressing then snow...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

The problem with Telus - no SIM cards.

Bell doesn't have SIM cards either, do they?

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.