Krikit

The Vent - Part Trois

3,930 posts in this topic

Ugh. I can't stand facebook and myspace.

I wish they'd burn in a fire :P

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I love it, and its a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Except when things like that happen, which is so common... do people not understand that once you put it out there - it's out there?

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Except when things like that happen, which is so common... do people not understand that once you put it out there - it's out there?

Unfortunately, they don't.

Because I know what I say on websites like FB may come back to haunt me, I have strict privacy settings and only allow friends -- all eight of them -- to view whatever I post. No one else, not even their friends, can see my comments and no one can add me to their friends list without my approval.

What really gets me is when people add their coworkers and even their managers to their friends list. I'd never add anyone from any work environment, no matter how friendly I am with them. The risk is simply too great.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Deadpool...

My thoughts exactly! Work life and private life do NOT mix. I also don't FB or anything like that. This site here is as far as I venture into the interwebs -- did NOT think I was going to like it here so much.

:D

I see my co -workers here at my day job back stab each other on a daily basis, I can't imagine if they knew more than they do. Not good.

Because I know what I say on websites like FB may come back to haunt me, I have strict privacy settings and only allow friends -- all eight of them -- to view whatever I post. No one else, not even their friends, can see my comments and no one can add me to their friends list without my approval.

What really gets me is when people add their coworkers and even their managers to their friends list. I'd never add anyone from any work environment, no matter how friendly I am with them. The risk is simply too great.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline

That is also why I refuse to go to any work party that they serve alcohol at. The risk is too great :lol:

Timeline

What? Who, me? What am I doing right now?

Just sitting here smelling my BOSS'S FARTS!!!!!

Can someone please send her an email and tell her to stop? The smell is wafting underneath our wall panels...

stinkyboss@rottenbutt.com

Thank you so much...

LGG

Edited by lgg

USCIS

NVC

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

Kermit the Frog

Timeline

Can someone please send her an email and tell her to stop? The smell is wafting underneath our wall panels...

Thank you so much...

LGG

I have a friend who has a supervisor, not a direct supervisor, but none the less, he out ranks my friend. This supervisor will go into the bathroom and start talking to people sitting down in the stall. It got to the point where my friend now has to go up or down 2 floors to use the bathroom of other companies that are in the high rise building he is in :lol:

Timeline

So, are you saying my boss has taken a ####### over in her office????

j/k

Did you send that email?

Thank you...

This has taken the 'vent' thread to a whole new level for me...

Thank you so much...

LGG

I have a friend who has a supervisor, not a direct supervisor, but none the less, he out ranks my friend. This supervisor will go into the bathroom and start talking to people sitting down in the stall. It got to the point where my friend now has to go up or down 2 floors to use the bathroom of other companies that are in the high rise building he is in :lol:

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

Timeline

That is also why I refuse to go to any work party that they serve alcohol at. The risk is too great :lol:

Hehehehe.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Thank you so much...

LGG

I'd just loudly say: "Ugh do you guys smell that??"

Just so you can let her know that perhaps she should go to the bathroom to let them fly.

I always just ask people: "Did you just fart?" :lol: I'm bad for that.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Thank you so much...

LGG

Just so you can let her know that perhaps she should go to the bathroom to let them fly.

You know... this reminds me of one time my wife was visiting me in Texas. My dad was with us at Central Market and while he was looking around at wine, I suddenly stopped, sniffed and asked, "What's that smell?"

My wife punched me in the arm and said, "Shut up." :P

The funny part is I really DIDN'T KNOW what was making that smell.

Timeline

Thank you so much...

LGG

You know... this reminds me of one time my wife was visiting me in Texas. My dad was with us at Central Market and while he was looking around at wine, I suddenly stopped, sniffed and asked, "What's that smell?"

My wife punched me in the arm and said, "Shut up." :P

The funny part is I really DIDN'T KNOW what was making that smell.

:lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

This site here is as far as I venture into the interwebs -- did NOT think I was going to like it here so much.

That makes me want to go back and read your earliest posts, when you must have been quiet, polite, demure and reserved.

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

------------------------------------------

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Well i dont want to change the subject from the farts but i have to say my vent

First day at my new job today (that is not the vent part)

I usually work out in the morning (thank you unemployemnt) but today i had to do it after work. Turned out to be a little later than expected so i wanted to do a shorter work out. Like run 2 miles.

Well 2 min after i started on the treadmill, i started “seeing stars” which means huge headache coming up.

Now the huge headache is here and im pissed. :ranting::ranting:

I don’t know what causes these “stars” and how to prevent them? Anyone?

Maybe lack of water?

K-1
Oct. 2, 2008 - Sent I-129F to CSC
May 12, 2009 - Interview - Approved
July 28, 2009 - Civil Wedding
Sep. 5, 2009 - Wedding

AOS
Aug. 10, 2009 - AOS/EAD/AP Package received in Chicago
Oct. 27, 2009 - Interview - APPROVED !!
Nov. 06, 2009 - Green Card Received

ROC
Aug. 13, 2011 - ROC Package sent to VSC
May 31, 2012 - ROC - APPROVED !!!
June 11, 2012 - Green Card Received

Naturalization
Mar 21, 2013 - N-400 Package sent to Lewisville,TX
Mar 22, 2013 - Package delivered
Mar 26, 2013 - NOA
Mar 27, 2013 - Check cashed
Apr 09, 2013 - Early Biometrics (Appt scheduled for April 18th)

Jul 10, 2013 - Interview - PASSED

Jul 26, 2013 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

hmm..not sure. Could be low blood pressure or something too. I only get the stars when a migrane is coming, and theres not really much that I know to prevent mine (thank goodness I don't get them often anymore)

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.