Krikit

The Vent - Part Trois

3,930 posts in this topic

Oh.

My.

God.

I just wrote a long response to someone, hit "post", then watched my browser close, taking my post with it. I freaking hate hotel internet!!!!!!!! headbonk.gifmad.gif

That happened to me when I wrote like a 200 line email to my husband once.

I lost it and it didn't come back, man was I pissed off.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

:o Krikit that drives me nuts. The same thing happened to me when I wrote a lengthy reply to a friend's msg on Facebook last week. It's NEVER the same the 2nd time around, cause I always forget what I said. :lol:

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ugh that is annoying! When I'm on my laptop I always have a tendency to hit a button that reverts my browser back to the last page. So I could be here on VJ typing up a response then I hit back and completely lose what I was saying! I always do the "fast reply" and when I come back it's gone. Damn technology!

I'm starting to get angry at the IRS. I really want my tax return! We had to paper file because we're getting the home buyers credit which involves showing documentation that you bought a home. It's going to be a sweet chunk of change so I'm getting impatient... I want stuff :P

Timeline

I SO wish I could find her posts. I laughed myself silly at some of the comments people made. OMG. :lol:

this has intregued (spelling?) me and now I feel the need to try to find them :lol:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm starting to get angry at the IRS. I really want my tax return! We had to paper file because we're getting the home buyers credit which involves showing documentation that you bought a home. It's going to be a sweet chunk of change so I'm getting impatient... I want stuff :P

Huggles, my husband - the ACCOUNTANT, filed our taxes and forgot to attach the W2's for both the federal and the local government :P *SIGH* It's gonna be a while before we are reunited with that sweet chunk of change...

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

KFC's "Double Down"...... basically, a bacon and cheese sandwich with chicken breasts as a bun. Sounds good, but then I see.... 32g of fat, and 1350mg of sodium. Sounds good, but not at the cost of that much salt and fat.

Timeline

Huggles, my husband - the ACCOUNTANT, filed our taxes and forgot to attach the W2's for both the federal and the local government :P *SIGH* It's gonna be a while before we are reunited with that sweet chunk of change...

:rofl: Oh wow, no way. I guess that proves everyone makes mistakes every now and then. Everyone! :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

*nods Huggles* When my husband screws up, he does it all the way :P

I am so upset with CareFirst Blue Shield. I am on their individual insurance plan and they double billed us. So hubby called them at 6:15 (their office hours are from 7 am to 7 pm EST). He was on hold until 7 and the call was dropped at 7:01. So he wrote them a very angry letter... and copied the document and saved it as "CareFirst must die.doc" :P:no:

Edited by darkchilde794

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Timeline

KFC's "Double Down"...... basically, a bacon and cheese sandwich with chicken breasts as a bun. Sounds good, but then I see.... 32g of fat, and 1350mg of sodium. Sounds good, but not at the cost of that much salt and fat.

Looks like KFC Canada is passing on it.

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/dietfitness/diet/article/793931--no-double-down-sandwich-at-kfc-here

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Timeline

My MIL constantly asking my 11 year old son if he has a girlfriend yet. Every single time she sees him. If he did, he wouldn't tell her, and he doesn't like talking about that kind of stuff. He notices it too, and has told me that he gets annoyed at her asking that ALL of the time. Why does she do it?

This is the same woman who took pictures of her students last year who called him "Hot" and showed him their picture.

This woman is a freaking teacher... who takes pictures of their students like that, and shows it? I find her questions about that kind of stuff really inappropriate.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

My MIL constantly asking my 11 year old son if he has a girlfriend yet. Every single time she sees him. If he did, he wouldn't tell her, and he doesn't like talking about that kind of stuff. He notices it too, and has told me that he gets annoyed at her asking that ALL of the time. Why does she do it?

This is the same woman who took pictures of her students last year who called him "Hot" and showed him their picture.

This woman is a freaking teacher... who takes pictures of their students like that, and shows it? I find her questions about that kind of stuff really inappropriate.

My grandmother used to do that when I was that age. She would take pictures, or just get extra copies of my school picture made and hand them out to every girl she thought was around my age. At first, it was annoying, and extremely embarassing. But, in the end, it wasn't so bad. It wasn't quite so awkward talking to girls when I was up there visiting, half the freshman class girls there already knew my name and half my life story already :lol:

Timeline

Yea its just annoying for him. He doesn't like going over there because she's always talking about girls with him.

I was thinking... of setting up my BIL with my friend who is a Suicide Girl if she doesn't stop... tongue.gif

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Yea its just annoying for him. He doesn't like going over there because she's always talking about girls with him.

I was thinking... of setting up my BIL with my friend who is a Suicide Girl if she doesn't stop... tongue.gif

Ethan should just tell your MIL that he thinks girls have cooties still. :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.