Krikit

The Vent - Part Trois

3,930 posts in this topic

Thanks lgg. :)

I am! :lol::blush:

Hahaha I knew it!! When we were cleaning up, painting, fixing up, all that type of stuff for our new house, my wife went back and recleaned everything that my mom and my brother's girlfriend helped with cause it just wasn't good enough haha. I've even tried from time to time to help clean the bathroom or something but am promptly ushered out to my spot on the couch to play xBox hahaha

My wife has been back since June 5, 2007. Now we're just livin' man, L I V I N :)

Filed: Timeline
Hahaha I knew it!! When we were cleaning up, painting, fixing up, all that type of stuff for our new house, my wife went back and recleaned everything that my mom and my brother's girlfriend helped with cause it just wasn't good enough haha. I've even tried from time to time to help clean the bathroom or something but am promptly ushered out to my spot on the couch to play xBox hahaha

Yeah, I have a bit of the same problem with that. :lol: My husband laughs at me. He says I'm the only one he knows who will go into a bathroom, restaurant, etc, and will leave it cleaner than when I went in. :blush:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Bowflex can you send your wife to my house? Krikit, you can come too... k? thanks now...

I will provide food and rubber gloves!

:D

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline

Pffft... many glasses of wine chez moi!

:)

Throw in a glass of wine and I'm in!

USCIS

NVC

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

Kermit the Frog

Bowflex can you send your wife to my house? Krikit, you can come too... k? thanks now...

I will provide food and rubber gloves!

:D

Haha I'll discuss the proposal with her tonight, she's only 5'1 so she doesn't take up much room either, might just need to give her a closet with a light in it hahaha

My wife has been back since June 5, 2007. Now we're just livin' man, L I V I N :)

Timeline
Wheeeeeeee! I think we're compatible. :lol:

Excellent! Wait a minute. What's your idea of reasonable? I might knock a few $$ off if you're a good cleaner. :lol:

Or you could rent to Mal, her Husband and bowflex's wife!

Timeline

Are we into the wine already? If so, that sentence made PERFECT sense.... .

*sip*

Or you could rent to Mal, her Husband and bowflex's wife!

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

Timeline
Wheeeeeeee! I think we're compatible. :lol:

Excellent! Wait a minute. What's your idea of reasonable? I might knock a few $$ off if you're a good cleaner. :lol:

:lol:

I am a good cleaner! ;)

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
They are selling cream pies at our Safeway here, in the bakery section, that contain HFCS :o

I wrote and complained.

I just finished watching Food Inc. and King Corn and came to the conclusion that everything has HFCS. Its disgusting.

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.