Krikit

The Vent - Part Trois

3,930 posts in this topic

The house is currently being invaded by my fiance's sister and her hubby. His aunt and uncle from Taiwan are coming tonight.

I had wonton soup for 2 days in a row. The wontons dont taste like much, the broth is the water it was boiled in. I think she's cooking it again...

6 of us have to carpool to Vegas tomorrow... his aunt gets car-sick easily.

Seriously, I usually vomit when I hear someone vomiting. Do not want.

Someone give me sleeping pills please :dead:

Oh a good note, I think my hives are going away :D

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Thank you, guys. :) It did work out and we are on the same path, it's just his parents trying to keep him there. Little do they know...

Sheesh! The nerve!

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Thank you, guys. :) It did work out and we are on the same path, it's just his parents trying to keep him there. Little do they know...

of your evil man stealing ways? :rofl:

Montreal Interviewer: "What do you have in common with each other?"

Peachey: "We're REALLY weird."

Montreal Interviewer (incredulously to me): "Do you agree with that?"

<I think back to several days before the interview. Driving through the country, passing a field with cows...>

Peachey: "MOOOO! MOOOOO! Does this make me weird?"

Me: "No, well yes. Here, let me roll down the windows so they can hear you better!"

Peachey: "MOOOOO!!!!"

<back to interview>

Me: "Yes, yes I do."

Timeline
I can't tell if you're being a butthead or not!

:rofl::whistle:

No I am not.

I can relate to that.

I wanted to say more, but they're your inlaws so I decided not to. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I think I really realized on Friday while at my BIL's birthday that my MIL has become even snottier than ever.

If it doesn't directly involve her, if she doesn't understand it, she puts it down. I don't know if she knows how bad it looks but its very cringe worthy... it makes me just wonder about her.

We were talking about hockey and she had to pipe in and complain that she couldn't enjoy the conversation. I don't know how many times I have been sitting with them and not been able to converse because they're talking about family trips to Europe but I don't say anything. I listen.

Then my BIL said our gift (which was an acre of rainforest) was the best gift you could give someone... she had to pipe in like a 5 year old and say: "Oh gee thanks! Better than mine???" and he suddenly had to back pedal.

She's just getting worse. I am afraid for the future. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:rofl:

Did I really just read someone use netiquette?

I beleive you did!

April 8, 2007- Met on-line playing World of Warcraft...Me a troll he a Tauren

10/11/2008 Married in Lakewood Washington

USCIS

12/08/2008 CR-1/I-130 mailed

12/19/2008 NOA1

03/09/2009 NOA2

03/09/2009 I-130 approved

NVC

03/19/2009 NVC case # generated

09/25/2009 Completed at NVC

01/11/2010 Interview Assigned..flight and hotel booked same day.

01/20/2010 Medical in Vancouver....no issues reported

02/05/2010 Interview in Montreal..APPROVED..with a few tears at the end!!

02/11/2010 POE...Peace Arch or PAC

thm_thm_php8UO03s.jpg

event.png

posts can be removed.... :innocent:

Is that what you did charles? Why? Unless something violated the TOS, why would a post be removed? I say this because after reading the vent here of Wyatt's, I went to the "appreciation" thread, and didn't see anything that bowflex had posted. How did this happen?

carlahmsb4.gif

Charles hid the posts to keep the spirit of the thread.

Thanks for replying Mal. I PM'd charles and he explained. Personally, thanking someone for delaying interviews for MONTHS is something I wouldn't be thanking anyone for, but that's me. bowflex's response in the thread because it was hidden, was not seen by myself, so I really didn't know what was going on.

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I didn't see it, either. I haven't responded in the post because while I don't think it is the fault of the people who work there, I cannot thank the consulate, especially when you see other countries who pump out visas like they're candy and can get them done quickly.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I didn't see it, either. I haven't responded in the post because while I don't think it is the fault of the people who work there, I cannot thank the consulate, especially when you see other countries who pump out visas like they're candy and can get them done quickly.

They were mostly kind and courteous to us as well, I just happen to agree with Mal on this one.

Montreal Interviewer: "What do you have in common with each other?"

Peachey: "We're REALLY weird."

Montreal Interviewer (incredulously to me): "Do you agree with that?"

<I think back to several days before the interview. Driving through the country, passing a field with cows...>

Peachey: "MOOOO! MOOOOO! Does this make me weird?"

Me: "No, well yes. Here, let me roll down the windows so they can hear you better!"

Peachey: "MOOOOO!!!!"

<back to interview>

Me: "Yes, yes I do."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.