Krikit

The Vent - Part Trois

3,930 posts in this topic

So much for Benadryl working. I've taken like 3 and my right hand and eye are pretty swollen. Damn these hives of mine :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Sooo...I guess you don't apply those same standards to your VJ posts and PMs, eh?

OH SNAP!

Bwahahaha!

Challenging me to a DUAL! You are TOO hilarious! Clever, Froggie...clever.

:rofl:

Yea I just hate people, but I don't mind talking to them.

You know... like I'll eat yams if they're there... but I generally don't like them.

lolz, lolz, LOOOOOOOLZ!!!!

Well for all in tents and porpoises, I except as well...

The Things you miss when you get on line late!!!!! LMAO!!

April 8, 2007- Met on-line playing World of Warcraft...Me a troll he a Tauren

10/11/2008 Married in Lakewood Washington

USCIS

12/08/2008 CR-1/I-130 mailed

12/19/2008 NOA1

03/09/2009 NOA2

03/09/2009 I-130 approved

NVC

03/19/2009 NVC case # generated

09/25/2009 Completed at NVC

01/11/2010 Interview Assigned..flight and hotel booked same day.

01/20/2010 Medical in Vancouver....no issues reported

02/05/2010 Interview in Montreal..APPROVED..with a few tears at the end!!

02/11/2010 POE...Peace Arch or PAC

thm_thm_php8UO03s.jpg

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
By the way, in case this wasn't clear before...

I except!

Well for all in tents and porpoises, I except as well...

Carefully tread, too much of this will open up a black whole and shallow us all.

Montreal Interviewer: "What do you have in common with each other?"

Peachey: "We're REALLY weird."

Montreal Interviewer (incredulously to me): "Do you agree with that?"

<I think back to several days before the interview. Driving through the country, passing a field with cows...>

Peachey: "MOOOO! MOOOOO! Does this make me weird?"

Me: "No, well yes. Here, let me roll down the windows so they can hear you better!"

Peachey: "MOOOOO!!!!"

<back to interview>

Me: "Yes, yes I do."

Timeline
:lol:

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Timeline
So much for Benadryl working. I've taken like 3 and my right hand and eye are pretty swollen. Damn these hives of mine :lol:

Have u gone to a Dr?? have you undergone an type of allergy testing'?

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Yeah, I saw a doctor in Canada.

They couldn't do anything for me... or they didn't want to. They just told me to get blood testing and never contacted me again. I contacted them and they never followed up with it. I can't see doctors here yet because I'm not married and on medical insurance.

I have emergency travel insurance, but I dont know if that's considered an emergency. I can understand if my throat is swelling up, but not my eye and finger.

The claiming process also looks like a pain in the #######.

And no, Sprailenes, I have not been abducted by aliens :lol:

Edited by Rhiannercakes

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Timeline

LOLZ!!!

Sorry, Rhi... mebbe check that out??? I hear those probes can be very invasive...

*ahem*

Maybe you're having a reaction to them?

;)

Have you been abducted by aliens at any time during the past 6 months?

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline
Yeah, I saw a doctor in Canada.

They couldn't do anything for me... or they didn't want to. They just told me to get blood testing and never contacted me again. I contacted them and they never followed up with it. I can't see doctors here yet because I'm not married and on medical insurance.

I have emergency travel insurance, but I dont know if that's considered an emergency. I can understand if my throat is swelling up, but not my eye and finger.

The claiming process also looks like a pain in the #######.

Since u have no insurance, you could still phone around and see what they charge. Sometimes it isn't as much as you think. Some allow monthly payments. Your throat may never swell up or........................................ Had a 20 something girl on my floor last week, that her face just swelled up like the marshmellow man!

http://allergies.about.com/od/allergies101...houldiseemd.htm

http://www.webmd.com/allergies/allergy-tests

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

My throat actually has swollen up a few times, but it's happened to me so much in the last 5 months I think nothing of it anymore :dead:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Are you sure?? Because sometimes an abduction can occur without the abductee knowing about it.

You may find yourself laying in the middle of a crop circle one night and perhaps just blame it on sleep walking?

or you may find yourself in another part of the world... or behind the wheel of a large automobile... you may find yourself in a beautiful house... with a beautiful wife... and you may ask yourself well... how did I get here?

Donne moi une poptart!

or you may find yourself in another part of the world... or behind the wheel of a large automobile... you may find yourself in a beautiful house... with a beautiful wife... and you may ask yourself well... how did I get here?

As the days go by...

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

------------------------------------------

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Timeline

Just me thinking--but i bet seeing an allergist would be far less $$$$ than an ER visit!! I know 4 yrs ago took my wife to the ER for a sprained ankle. Dr saw her for a whole 2 minutes--ordered x-rays, and the bill was $1600, luckily we just had to pay our co-pay! and if ya goto the ER, in a situation where your not breathing, you will most likely end up being admitted, longer ur in the hospital the more $$$$. Just saying,lol obviously I don't know the whole story, just throwing stuff out there.

Are you sure?? Because sometimes an abduction can occur without the abductee knowing about it.

You may find yourself laying in the middle of a crop circle one night and perhaps just blame it on sleep walking?

How can SHE have a beautiful wife?? lol--at least immigrating tothe USA a women can't!! I dont even think they can have an ugly,one,lol

Timeline

Into the blue again/after the money's gone

Once in a lifetime/water flowing underground

oh well...

Same as it ever was... Same as it ever was..

water flowing underground
Edited by lgg

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.